Author Topic: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!  (Read 4260 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Originally posted by Bronk
If I could get 5 A.D.D. suffering furballers and 2 average GVers  to focus long enough for just one night.
The milkmaids would not take one base in those arenas.

But furballers are like cats, impossible to herd .

Its's already been said If they were so good.  They'd try it in arena where the ENY isn't effected by there squad coming and going. That wont happen though.  Their fragile egos couldn't take that big a hit.

Note: I have no problem with them milkrunning  in EW/MW. My gripe is coming to the boards and expect praise for doing so. Take it to private squad page or just tell em in-game.
Expecting everyone that disagrees and sit silent is more than wishful thinking.
It's either borderline arrogance or complete ignorance of how others play/view the game.

Bronk

why do you need that many i do it on my own and i have not let a base go in the LW yet dont plan on it while i am there as well
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Been 3 hours, still thinking?
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2007, 03:30:54 PM »
Originally posted by yanksfan
Um Um, I was in the MA, Ummmmmmmm, I forgot what we were talking about.
 oh yeah,
 not giving up the last word,God the preasure!!!!

Glad to see you have conceded  the argument.
Since consigning yourself with the phrase "Last word" is the best you can do now.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »
What they accomplished is the same as going to an old lady in a walker, that is suffering from Alzheimer's and kicking her arse and then going to the local bar and boasting how they just beat the crap out of this old lady with a walker that is suffering from Alzheimers.

ack-ack

Hmmmmmmm, thats one interpretation i suppose.

Ya know every once in a while, i must admit I see an old lady in a wheel chair and really wanna kick the livin crap out of her.I mean really beat the snott out of her,the older the better,I mean beat her like a red haired step child,
 Ya know? oh you know what i mean, really kick the crap out of her! oh you know. Ya know?

Still not caring much about this discussion because it's your 15 bucks

BUT

Will you freakin squeakers learn how to use the Quote button? This is just getting out of hand.

*Patiently awaits getting pwn'd by Skuzzy*
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2007, 03:35:33 PM »
Glad to see you have conceded the argument.
Since consigning yourself with the phrase "Last word" is the best you can do now.

Bronk

What do you mean,I won the argument! And i get the last word!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »
Sorry, was going to delete that since this thread is too stupid to live.

What I was asking, is if milkrunning undefended arenas is such an impressive, heroic feat, how come none of you do it?

It's boring,......im just here for the insults.........and to annoy bronk
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Originally posted by LTARkilz
why do you need that many i do it on my own and i have not let a base go in the LW yet dont plan on it while i am there as well

So you have never lost a base you were defending all by yourself  ehh.

I think thats a bit far fetched there kilz. While I give you and your squad credit for a very spirited offense and defense. The above is just unbelievable.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

It's far too late for that, but maybe you can keep this in mind for future posts, yanksqueaker.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2007, 03:50:51 PM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's far too late for that, but maybe you can keep this in mind for future posts, yanksqueaker.

Wow, you really put me in my place,and the yanksqueaker thing, you got some book learnin stuff don't ya!
 you do, wow, i mean wow!

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2007, 03:53:50 PM »

It's boring,......im just here for the insults.........and to annoy bronk

You'd have to show some sign of intelligence to annoy me first.

At least figuring out how to use the quote button would be definite start.

I know its complicated but hey you figured out "last word"  and " Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!" So hitting the quote button should be just as easy.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »
Boy he is really stuck on that quote button.

Just left click on it , c'mon you can do it.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2007, 04:05:32 PM »
You'd have to show some sign of intelligence to annoy me first.

At least figuring out how to use the quote button would be definite start.

I know its complicated but hey you figured out "last word" and " Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!" So hitting the quote button should be just as easy.

Bronk
 I actually did try the quote button, but I just don't get it.

Anyway this thing really is gettin old now,i do understand where you guys are coming from,I do.
 But eagle is a good guy and if he and his squad wanna crow some, eh, go ahead.Whats the harm.
 maybe they will move on to the lw arenas,who knows.Whats the big deal,I just hate to see a freind get beatin up over it, and i will always come to the defence of a friend, and I don't care who dosen't like it.

I have read some of your other posts bronk and im sure your a good guy too,I don't mean any harm and I'm sure you know that.

And that IS my last word on it!

unless of course i think of something else.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »
Bronk, that is a fine display of how to use the Quote button. At least he has been given several examples. Now he just looks silly.
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2007, 04:38:34 PM »

I actually did try the quote button, but I just don't get it.
 Then inserting colored letters is really going to be mind blowing.:p

Anyway this thing really is gettin old now,i do understand where you guys are coming from,I do.
 But eagle is a good guy and if he and his squad wanna crow some, eh, go ahead.
Never said he wasn't a good guy. I said he was a milk runner. I think Shawk is score monger but he is still a good guy.  He plays his game and hardly ever says a word about how he does it .

Whats the harm.
Whats the harm in me calling him a milk runner?  If there were no truth in it , the phrase wouldn't sting.

maybe they will move on to the lw arenas,who knows.
I hope they get comfortable enough/proficient enough with the game that they would.

Whats the big deal,I just hate to see a freind get beatin up over it, and i will always come to the defence of a friend, and I don't care who dosen't like it.

While it's admirable , (sticking up for friends) look to what your supporting. If Eaglhrt came in and just said " to my squad for getting our goals accomplished this tour.".  Do you think there would be half the flack?

I have read some of your other posts bronk and im sure your a good guy too,
No I'm not, I'm a rat bastage  damn it. :furious:D I'll vehemently deny accusation to the contrary.  :noid  
I don't mean any harm and I'm sure you know that.
 Yup, I'm just trying to get you to think about what your falling on your sword for.

And that IS my last word on it!
No it's not.

unless of course i think of something else.

I'm sure something will come to you.:p

Bronk
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 04:41:01 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2007, 04:46:20 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
I'm sure something will come to you.:p

Bronk

Nope thats about it.:D

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »
Got the quote thing,lol

80th FS "Headhunters"