Author Topic: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!  (Read 4255 times)

Offline LTARghst

• Copper Member
Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2007, 09:02:51 PM »
Lusche you are not one of the ones I was referring to..although I have gotten you a few times. There are others.

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »
Gents,

Give em a break....they like to take bases...so friggin what?  It's their money!

You spend your 15 how you want to, let them do the same without the flaming of them.  

Maybe the post was a little unnecessary, but c'mon...  picking on them for 'chest thumping' then turning around and jesting at a player's fighter scores is borderline hypocrisy.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2007, 09:10:17 PM »
Originally posted by LTARghst
Lusche you are not one of the ones I was referring to..although I have gotten you a few times. There are others.

Sorry, every time I read "milkrun" "EW" and "high ranked" I feel like everybody is staring at me... :o :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2007, 11:31:20 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
Sorry, every time I read "milkrun" "EW" and "high ranked" I feel like everybody is staring at me... :o :D
You look so good in a tophat . . . can't help but stare . . .
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2007, 12:02:38 AM »
when i saw this post begin today, i knew what would happen...and i chose not to comment on it...

but after seeing it continue to lengthen i've got to post the following challenge to the "BBS horde warriors Who Know the Only Right Way to Play the Game"

Try for once not posting on every single thread.
Try to make it one day only posting positive things.  
Try to remember what it was like when you were gaining skills/learning.

Geez...lighten up gurls....so who cares if a small non-LW squad is proud of their accomplishments???  it is a shame that each of the arenas dont each have their own ranking page....and this may be the only way for this outfit to get recognition...but really...why put anyone down for it?

there is another thread in here "i remember when....."   you know what i dont remember?  I DONT remember when the BBS was a friendly place where folks could go for support or fun....

I'm sorry 5th S.O.A.R., gratz on having fun and setting your own goals...as a 10 year vet of AW/AH, i will tell you that having a tight knit little squad that you can relax and have fun with is priceless...and probably the most important thing in my opinion...best of luck keeping it going:aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2007, 01:43:05 AM »
So what if people mock the kids for milkrunning in empty arenas? We don't have to tell everyone they're doing a great job and we're proud of them even if they are just wasting bandwidth. They get enough of that in school.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »
Uhhh, ok. So you can TAKE a base. 2 months free subscription says you couldn't DEFEND a base.  

Run my mouth? Talk trash? I don't need too, your scores do that for me. Arm Chair Bandit? You're the one who started a thread about being number 1 in the "Captures" category.

You couldn't fetch a cup of coffee.  ............................. .............................

First of all...   I'll take mine black.... go fetch it.    
Second of all.....    if I have to cheat....have 2 accounts.... go drop eggs on a target to buff points to be the top...... you can friggin have it......

If giving a complement to my squad in here is wrong....then go @#$! yourself.... your an oxygen theif....  You little furballs dont win the maps.... so you call yourself what.....  GODS.   Pilots were invented to support the guys on the ground....  Friggin Idiot !!!
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2007, 05:16:49 AM »
Hey, if blowing up some buildings is your thing, go right ahead and go into those lonely arena's and blow it all up.  That means you are not killing FHs at bases where a fight is going on, or killing a CV where a fight is going on.  Im all for you going to your own arena to "win the map".
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2007, 06:25:39 AM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone
Uhhh, ok. So you can TAKE a base. 2 months free subscription says you couldn't DEFEND a base.  
sounds like a challenge to me ;)

heck I am out of work, and need the money, is that a squad wide offer, or just for 1 guy VS you fellas?
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2007, 07:34:58 AM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone

Run my mouth? Talk trash? I don't need too, your scores do that for me. Arm Chair Bandit? You're the one who started a thread about being number 1 in the "Captures" category.

You couldn't fetch a cup of coffee.  ............................. .............................

First of all...   I'll take mine black.... go fetch it.    
Second of all.....    if I have to cheat....have 2 accounts.... go drop eggs on a target to buff points to be the top...... you can friggin have it......

If giving a complement to my squad in here is wrong....then go @#$! yourself.... your an oxygen theif....  You little furballs dont win the maps.... so you call yourself what.....  GODS.   Pilots were invented to support the guys on the ground....  Friggin Idiot !!!

The DweeebOmeter is raging off the scale!  By the way, in what year were pilots invented?:rolleyes:
:t
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline bzek74

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 07:40:07 AM »
LETTTSSSS GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE!

90prf

Offline bzek74

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2007, 07:43:50 AM »
Btw I was all supportive of this thread mean to each his own if your having fun its all good, and like KU said its not like your LW killing fields. But then the bullets started flying and eagle sank down to the level....Dont give into your anger Eagle thats how Darth Skyrock becomes the master. Forums are like a Springer script take things with a grain of salt.

90prf

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2007, 08:09:48 AM »
Originally posted by bzek74
Btw I was all supportive of this thread mean to each his own if your having fun its all good, and like KU said its not like your LW killing fields. But then the bullets started flying and eagle sank down to the level....Dont give into your anger Eagle thats how Darth Skyrock becomes the master. Forums are like a Springer script take things with a grain of salt.

90prf

Maybe you can answer for him, 90pms, in what year were pilots invented
?:rofl :lol
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2007, 08:10:27 AM »
Here's an idea...fly EWA and kill the milkrunners.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2007, 08:50:28 AM »
Originally posted by Max
Here's an idea...fly EWA and kill the milkrunners.

Two things wrong with this idea:

1.  These particular types of folks will run or simply just bail out and immediately move to another base.  

2.  If you follow them they will move to a different part of the map so that you will have to change countries to fight them, then they will switch back to other side again so that you can't fight them without flying 5 sectors to catch them, then of course they will bail when you get close!  

Summation:   Not worth the fuss!:aok