Author Topic: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!  (Read 4258 times)

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
WTG EAGLE AND S.O.A.R.
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2007, 06:59:55 AM »
Don't let the forum warriers get to you, they have nothing possitive to offer anyone, they get most of there fun right here knocking anything that moves,your off to a great start with your squad and you'll only get better keep up the great work and have fun.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: WTG EAGLE AND S.O.A.R.
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2007, 08:50:21 AM »
Originally posted by yanksfan
Don't let the forum warriers get to you, they have nothing possitive to offer anyone, they get most of there fun right here knocking anything that moves,your off to a great start with your squad and you'll only get better keep up the great work and have fun.

Yes, they are off to a great start killing undefended buildings, and...Yankees tried to buy a world series and couldn't:rofl
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
bj229r,
 Sir, I beleave the Yankees have some 26 championships, 5 in recent years, about 15 in my lifetime.
 You on the other hand I have never heard of, outside the forums anyway so I guess you must be one of the few brave warriers I speak of.
 Why can't you just let them enjoy the success they have had, and you go and enjoy yours.
 Why don't you go to the early or mid or where ever they are and stop them,prolly cause you can't.
 Just like most forum warriers all bark, no bite.
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2007, 10:43:22 AM »
<--- woof woof

Yankee's suck, Go Sox :D

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
bj229r,
 Sir, I beleave the Yankees have some 26 championships, 5 in recent years, about 15 in my lifetime.
 You on the other hand I have never heard of, outside the forums anyway so I guess you must be one of the few brave warriers I speak of.
 Why can't you just let them enjoy the success they have had, and you go and enjoy yours.
 Why don't you go to the early or mid or where ever they are and stop them,prolly cause you can't.
 Just like most forum warriers all bark, no bite.

If I could get 5 A.D.D. suffering furballers and 2 average GVers  to focus long enough for just one night.
The milkmaids would not take one base in those arenas.

But furballers are like cats, impossible to herd .

Its's already been said If they were so good.  They'd try it in arena where the ENY isn't effected by there squad coming and going. That wont happen though.  Their fragile egos couldn't take that big a hit.

Note: I have no problem with them milkrunning  in EW/MW. My gripe is coming to the boards and expect praise for doing so. Take it to private squad page or just tell em in-game.
Expecting everyone that disagrees and sit silent is more than wishful thinking.
It's either borderline arrogance or complete ignorance of how others play/view the game.

Bronk
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 12:07:35 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
I don't think he was looking for your praise, he was praiseing his guys, for doing what they had set out to do.
 I'm not looking to get anyone mad by calling them forum warriers, but i hate it when you all jump on some one like a pack of rabid school girls.
 Eaglehrt is a really good guy,and so are the guys in his squad, they set out to do something and they did it better then they had planned
 Whats wrong with coming here to tell them he is proud of them out there in front of everyone. even tho he knows what kinda crap you guys will give him for it.
 You don't have to like it,no one else does either, But they did what others try to do and can't, at least be man enough not to bash a guy for being proud of his squad.

and by the way, Bo-sox suck,my god, Bo-sox lmfao, really please bo-sox,lol come on, sox, lol, once every hundred years or so......lol

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
I don't think he was looking for your praise, he was praiseing his guys, for doing what they had set out to do.
 I'm not looking to get anyone mad by calling them forum warriers, but i hate it when you all jump on some one like a pack of rabid school girls.
 Eaglehrt is a really good guy,and so are the guys in his squad, they set out to do something and they did it better then they had planned
 Whats wrong with coming here to tell them he is proud of them out there in front of everyone. even tho he knows what kinda crap you guys will give him for it.
 You don't have to like it,no one else does either, But they did what others try to do and can't, at least be man enough not to bash a guy for being proud of his squad.

and by the way, Bo-sox suck,my god, Bo-sox lmfao, really please bo-sox,lol come on, sox, lol, once every hundred years or so......lol

Patting your boyz on the back in an open forum where I'd say 90% consider it milkrunning is asking for it. Don't want it keep it private, remember people have different opinions.

As for your steroid sucking, overpriced, prissy sport. The whole game sucks, not just particular teams.:p

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
LOL this is teh funniest thread i have seen in a while. I fell out of my seat laughing at some of the replies:D. haha just keep them coming so i can keep laughing!
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2007, 12:04:35 PM »
Patting your boyz on the back in an open forum where I'd say 90% consider it milkrunning is asking for it. Don't want it keep it private, remember people have different opinions.

As for your steroid sucking, overpriced, prissy sport. The whole game sucks, not just particular teams.

Bronk

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Congrats
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2007, 12:09:09 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors

What they accomplished is the same as going to an old lady in a walker, that is suffering from Alzheimer's and kicking her arse and then going to the local bar and boasting how they just beat the crap out of this old lady with a walker that is suffering from Alzheimers.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2007, 03:00:08 PM »

You do realize I won't let you have the last word.

Been 3 hours, still thinking?

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
What they accomplished is the same as going to an old lady in a walker, that is suffering from Alzheimer's and kicking her arse and then going to the local bar and boasting how they just beat the crap out of this old lady with a walker that is suffering from Alzheimers.  

ack-ack

Lighten up Francis...you are so far off the mark here it makes me wonder if you have shared a quart or two with skyrock...

Flag pic...very funny...pat yourself on the back...

But a handful of guys (and i mean a handful) who have chosen to fly in the MW/EW (as HiTech designed it...(personally i think he should make all their subscriptions free it is so boring in there)...) and are proud of their accomplishments are truly comparable to a bully who beats up a mentally challenged elderly person????:rolleyes:

Yayyy...you have proven that you can BBS bully a guy who didnt know better than to make the original post....

Yayyy...you have helped reinforce that the BBS should never be mistaken for a friendly place designed for community support and interaction...

I hearby award YOU the RAINBOW TARDLET AWARD for DUMBEST ILLUSTRATION of a POINT.....you may place it next to your RAINBOW BEATING A DEAD HORSE AWARD you earned halfway through this thread!  Of course you must share that second award with many others so it may not mean as much:lol

SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Been 3 hours, still thinking?
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2007, 03:07:28 PM »
Um Um, I was in the MA, Ummmmmmmm, I forgot what we were talking about.
 oh yeah,
 not giving up the last word,God the preasure!!!!

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2007, 03:22:05 PM »

ack-ack

Hmmmmmmm, thats one interpretation i suppose.

Ya know every once in a while, i must admit I see an old lady in a wheel chair and really wanna kick the livin crap out of her.I mean really beat the snott out of her,the older the better,I mean beat her like a red haired step child,
 Ya know? oh you know what i mean, really kick the crap out of her! oh you know. Ya know?

80th FS "Headhunters"