Author Topic: Michael Vick makes a plea deal  (Read 2828 times)

storch

Michael Vick makes a plea deal
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 07:15:52 AM »
wow, little cuba eagler?  point out this geographic location to me.  

shuckins, have you seen feral dogs fight over a female in heat?  I have.  you can too possibly, if there is a lower income area where you live there will be roaming packs of feral dogs.  they don't fight to death because the loser has the option to run, that is the difference between what people who like dogfights do and what occurs naturally.  I suspect some wounds that I have seen were fatal anyway.  

the dogs selected are pitbulls.  break that name down to appreciate it's full implication.  read up on the history of the animal.  the american pitbull was selectively bred for fighting and fighting only. I'll venture a guess that the home boys didn't do the selective breeding initially either.  the only difference between then and now is that this society has gone soft and nannyish as well as snoopish and meddlesome.  the womanly snivelling I'm seeing on this board and in the news regarding this guy's choice of entertainment is indicative of the weakness we are experiencing as a society and forms and integral part of our eventual downfall to those who don't share our feminine sensibilties.

I never thought I would see a black man vilified on the national media no matter what he did.  this individual has been sacrificed on the alter of stupidity by the limpwrists who drive our nation media and his blackness couldn't save him like it did OJ simpson.  who woulda thunk it possible.  personally, I'm amazed.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2007, 07:23:50 AM »
Originally posted by storch

the locals call it Miami.

storch

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2007, 07:32:03 AM »
no the locals call it miami, the majic city.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2007, 07:43:23 AM »
so you are serious? dog fights are AOK with you? how about rooster fighting? you like to gamble on those too? a real social event eh...

It is not about being a nanny state, it is about being civilized - not to mention it is against the law.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2007, 08:21:58 AM »

I'd go with Ybor City in Tampa, FL. great eats there.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2007, 08:53:49 AM »
Storch, you're not helping your case.

Since when is it womanish to not want to be a brute?

I grew up in a rural area of Arkansas.  Having spent a lot of time on a farm and hunting game I am hardly squeamish at the sight of blood.  The music of a pack of hunting dogs in full cry after game, urged on by the note of a hunting horn, is an ancient music that stirs the blood, and is one of my earliest memories.

The dog was the first animal to be domesticated by man, and formed a sacred partnership based on the hunt for food, defense against mutual dangers, toil, and love.

Thus, I find humans forcing these ancient partners to tear each other to bits to be repugnant, and I make no apologies for saying so, or for supporting laws that lock away the human trash that engages in such sadistic entertainment.

The extreme aggressiveness of pitbulls and other fighting breeds is bred into them;  ergo, it is unnatural and artificial, as are packs of feral dogs which have little in common with the true wolf pack.

storch

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2007, 09:07:24 AM »
Originally posted by indy007
I'd go with Ybor City in Tampa, FL. great eats there.
na, he's trying to be offensive.  ybor city has been watered down by a century of melting into the melting pot.  miami is closer but it too is watered down. still, the hertiage is there as well as in key west.

storch

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2007, 09:20:29 AM »
as I have typed before I do not participate in these events though I have visited places where they do occur in the dominican republic accompanied by people who my dad does business with.  my dad is a cigar distributor and more than half of his product comes from the dominican republic.  and yes they are social events, people bring their kids to watch and yes quite a bit of money exchanges hands.

I'm not in the least bit bothered by the event though they would not be something I would go to unless invited a social commitment in the dominican republic, but not here where some woman judge would get all teary eyed because a chicken died as she sentences me to life in prison with possibility of parole, just before she went to lunch and orders chicken.

buck up america, sheesh.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 09:24:23 AM by storch »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2007, 09:26:13 AM »
must be a "cultural" thing = does your dad's friends eat the losing dog?
maybe we need to revert back to spiked gloves in the boxing ring as well

lol lol lol

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

storch

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2007, 09:31:49 AM »
I would guess it is a cultural thing there just as it is here.  I don't know what happens to the dog or the chicken after death but I don't think they would be very good tablefare.  is that what you eat? dog?  I don't understand the question or the motivation behind it.  I guess it must be another attempt on your part to be offensive to people who you consider to be beneath you.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 09:41:30 AM »
I think you know what I am saying but just to be clear, just because it is a "sport" in some third world country (as is the practice of eating dogs and cats) does not mean it should accepted in most civilized parts of the world. Thought you were more sophisticated than that, guess I was wrong. Maybe just another step in diluting the values of this country through uncontrolled immigration and poor education.

storch

not just eagler but all with an opposing view
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 10:20:30 AM »
the point you miss is that the softening of this society will bring no good thing.  

we are discussing animals, they are animals, I eat animals I depend on animals to cover me, I rely on animal goods in many facets of my daily life, to test the drugs that benefit me etc.  

why is having an animal to be used for entertainment that much different?  I don't personally like the choice but it's none of my business and frankly hypocritical to call someone on it given the way my life is so heavily animal and animal products dependant. on the one hand the slaughterhouse is acceptable on the other the death of a few dogs and chickens is abhorrent?  the justifiable cause for the ruin of an athlete and the wholesale condemnation of a time honored cross cultural event?  name one culture where  cockfights and dogfights are not acceptable prior to about the last twenty years? would you end bullfights on the iberian peninsula and the americas?  how about the fox hunts?  are they out as well?

we are confused and we are soft, life is hard and nature is cruel if we are not harder and tougher we are doomed, we will be eaten by the meat eaters out there who hate us and are our enemies.

buck up softies this weakness only harbors ill for us all.  I'm embarrassed by what we are becoming.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: not just eagler but all with an opposing view
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2007, 10:31:35 AM »
I'm embarrassed by what we are becoming.

so am I

storch

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
good, go bash a chicken, but don't choke it.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2007, 11:15:48 AM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
Eagler, the shallowness of your character contrasts nicely with the depths of your ignorance.  The south lost, get over it.

"Boy" indeed.  

Hmm this little attempt to profile Eagler as a racisit went nowhere fast. :lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV