Author Topic: Michael Vick makes a plea deal  (Read 3044 times)

storch

Michael Vick makes a plea deal
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »
read the other threads on this topic.  my position is there.

but I'll repeat it again.  it's no one's business what a person does with their chattel on their property.

some of you hand wringers seem to have a problem with that concept.

Offline Scotlvr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
Do you believe that Muslims or other cultures who practice "honour killings" (ie killing family members to preserve their "honour") are wrong?

It is a cultural choice afterall.

What about Hindu widows who throw themselves onto the funeral pyre of their husbands?

Also "cultural"...but banned in India.

That's the problem with Americans today!!! If "WE DON"T DO IT...WE DON'T UNDERSTAND IT..NOBODY ELSE SHOULD DO IT "!!! I love America and the "Privileges" I have here. YES "PRIVILAGES"!!!! Your nice weekly paycheck, health insurance, home, food..ect..ect..is a PRIVILAGE!!!
 As for the "Honour Killings" that the Muslim faith practices..do you even know why that would even happen? Do you even realise that most Muslims don't even practice that? Your probably 1 of those media dumb Americans that has NO CLUE about Islam expect what the media tells you to believe!!!! Like All Muslims are extremist and want to do nothing but destroy America and all Christian countries!!! Islam is just like Christianity! It's followers pick and choose what laws they want to go by and ignore the rest that is a "Inconvenience" or ..for the lack of a better words "OLD SCHOOL"!!
 Now for the Hindu practice of the widow throws herself on the pyre of her dead husband. Do you know ANYTHING about the Hindu religion? Well..in the "OLD" Hindu religion the Husband is the "BREAD" winner and with out him she has nothing. She has no rights's to anything. As appalling as it my sound to "US" that's the way it is.
 Now as for it being banned..if you have a country with a BILLION + people do you think you can enforce that ban??? Heck America has, lets say 270 million, and we can't keep guns out of a convicted felon's hands, do you honestly think India can keep a "DEVOTE" Hindu woman from  throwing herself on her husband pyre??
 Now back to the original topic..Should you fight dogs or C#@ks? Once again It comes down to your cultural background and up bringing! If you are brought up in those surroundings then there is no problem with it. Its just like your Old man taking you to a Boxing match.  In Boxing the "CONSTATANTS" are "FIGHTING" to get points on each other, yet No one gets killed, BUT in any contest you can see a career ending injury. Just like in that sport those Animals that suffer that kind of injury aren't "Killed" on the spot..but healed to fight again or are put out to "Stud" just like horses. I've been to plenty of both Dog and C%#k fights and its VERY rarely that a owner will let them fight to the death. They've invested to much money and time . Heck most Dogfights only last 1-3 Min's before a owner calls it. Even on the "Till Death Match" a GOOD owner will call it before his "Fighter" gets hurt to bad because he knows he can breed and make even more money then he just lost.
 Now as for Mr.Vick.. He had his "Flunkey's" kill the losers on the spot, allegedly, Plus he was  "Allegedly Backing" multiple rings in multiple states. Now I've seen plenty of dogs "Beat up" after a "Fight" and those that are real bad the owner ALWAYS took them to a "Private" vet and had them put to sleep. Not being drugged out.. being shot in a yard.. and disposed of in a trash can!! For this alone Mr.Vick should serve prison time!
 Now you media blind zombies out there, or you Holier then thou.. or you PETA fanatics..that have never experienced or known a Professional Dog fighter can judge me as much as you want..BUT I... JUST LIKE STORCH knows how this "Sport" and I use that loosely, works.
 They are Animals..breed and trained to serve our needs!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2007, 03:03:57 PM »
Originally posted by Scotlvr
That's the problem with Americans today!!! If "WE DON"T DO IT...WE DON'T UNDERSTAND IT..NOBODY ELSE SHOULD DO IT "!!! I love America and the "Privileges" I have here. YES "PRIVILAGES"!!!! Your nice weekly paycheck, health insurance, home, food..ect..ect..is a PRIVILAGE!!!
 As for the "Honour Killings" that the Muslim faith practices..do you even know why that would even happen? Do you even realise that most Muslims don't even practice that? Your probably 1 of those media dumb Americans that has NO CLUE about Islam expect what the media tells you to believe!!!! Like All Muslims are extremist and want to do nothing but destroy America and all Christian countries!!! Islam is just like Christianity! It's followers pick and choose what laws they want to go by and ignore the rest that is a "Inconvenience" or ..for the lack of a better words "OLD SCHOOL"!!
 Now for the Hindu practice of the widow throws herself on the pyre of her dead husband. Do you know ANYTHING about the Hindu religion? Well..in the "OLD" Hindu religion the Husband is the "BREAD" winner and with out him she has nothing. She has no rights's to anything. As appalling as it my sound to "US" that's the way it is.
 Now as for it being banned..if you have a country with a BILLION + people do you think you can enforce that ban??? Heck America has, lets say 270 million, and we can't keep guns out of a convicted felon's hands, do you honestly think India can keep a "DEVOTE" Hindu woman from  throwing herself on her husband pyre??
 Now back to the original topic..Should you fight dogs or C#@ks? Once again It comes down to your cultural background and up bringing! If you are brought up in those surroundings then there is no problem with it. Its just like your Old man taking you to a Boxing match.  In Boxing the "CONSTATANTS" are "FIGHTING" to get points on each other, yet No one gets killed, BUT in any contest you can see a career ending injury. Just like in that sport those Animals that suffer that kind of injury aren't "Killed" on the spot..but healed to fight again or are put out to "Stud" just like horses. I've been to plenty of both Dog and C%#k fights and its VERY rarely that a owner will let them fight to the death. They've invested to much money and time . Heck most Dogfights only last 1-3 Min's before a owner calls it. Even on the "Till Death Match" a GOOD owner will call it before his "Fighter" gets hurt to bad because he knows he can breed and make even more money then he just lost.
 Now as for Mr.Vick.. He had his "Flunkey's" kill the losers on the spot, allegedly, Plus he was  "Allegedly Backing" multiple rings in multiple states. Now I've seen plenty of dogs "Beat up" after a "Fight" and those that are real bad the owner ALWAYS took them to a "Private" vet and had them put to sleep. Not being drugged out.. being shot in a yard.. and disposed of in a trash can!! For this alone Mr.Vick should serve prison time!
 Now you media blind zombies out there, or you Holier then thou.. or you PETA fanatics..that have never experienced or known a Professional Dog fighter can judge me as much as you want..BUT I... JUST LIKE STORCH knows how this "Sport" and I use that loosely, works.
 They are Animals..breed and trained to serve our needs!

Yea, you and Storch are good buddies now.

Did you read the part where he has no problem with honour killings...as long as it takes place in a Musilm country.  Is this your position too?  

I know quite a bit about Hindus and India.  Perhaps not as much as someone as smart as you...but the FACT is...it is banned there, despite the fact that it is CULTURALLY acceptable in some areas.  Argue with yourself all you like...that is FACT.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »
Originally posted by storch
read the other threads on this topic.  my position is there.

but I'll repeat it again.  it's no one's business what a person does with their chattel on their property.

some of you hand wringers seem to have a problem with that concept.

It is against the law.  So it is my and the publics business.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2007, 03:20:16 PM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 03:45:44 PM by Skuzzy »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2007, 03:24:09 PM »
Eagler your going to get banned for that pic....

But your right, hiding behind statements like "its their chattel and property" is disgusting, but its from the same guy that said murder is fine for human beings too as long as they are not America.

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2007, 03:24:25 PM »
:confused: :(

That is one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life.

Thumbs up for having the stones to post the pic Eagler... i think we all needed some perspective.

Oh and if Eagler gets banned for that... I'll follow him with a clean conscious.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:29:24 PM by DYNAMITE »

storch

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2007, 03:30:50 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
It is against the law.  So it is my and the publics business.
so then by extension if guns were to be outlawed by similar mindless and emotionally based litigation you would be ok with that too?

yes eagler it's a brutal sport.  that was probably the winner too, you shoulda seen the other guy.

once again a posters emotions are getting in the way of his comprehension.  I don't like animal fights but if you do it's ok with me.  it's none of my business.

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2007, 03:33:40 PM »
so then by extension if guns were to be outlawed by similar mindless and emotionally based litigation you would be ok with that too?

yes eagler it's a brutal sport.  that was probably the winner too, you shoulda seen the other guy.

Sport? :huh

wow.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2007, 03:33:48 PM »

once again a posters emotions are getting in the way of his comprehension.  I don't like animal fights but if you do it's ok with me.  it's none of my business.

you never answered me b4.. do you own a pet?

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2007, 03:34:31 PM »

LOL that is a pretty weak argument, there is nothing in the Bill of Rights about dog fighting.

No decent human being would defend it in anyway, even the dodgy way you are.

storch

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »
I'm sorry eagler, no eagler I no longer own any pets.  when they die it's like losing a family member.  now I just have feral cats that I feed and when they die I toss the carcass in the lake to attract more fish.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2007, 03:36:23 PM »
majority of sick perverted murderers start out on animals ... just saying ... if watching an animal abused into the above condition is a form of excitement, stimulation and enjoyment ... what else is....

storch

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »
I guess we just have to agree that we disagree.  personally I could care less what people do with their chattel or their time.  you fail to understand that I defend the man's right to his actions when it concerns personal property but that does not mean I defend the action itself.

you on the other hand seem to against anything you don't care for and are willing to impose your emotionally based sensibilities upon others.

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2007, 03:44:25 PM »
This just in!  NAACP REVEALS THAT MICHAEL VICKS PITBULLS WERE AFRICAN AMERICAN AND TELLS WHITEY TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group