• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
La-7
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »
most of you got it so wrong
i very much enjoy flying the LA-7, and i am tired of all the

:cry :cry :cry :cry :

you people who  :cry about it,
 why worry about what someone else is flying?

the more i hear the :cry :furious :cry  

about LA the more it makes me fly it.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
La-7
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 02:01:29 PM »
Originally posted by Tiger
Solution to your problem:

Perk everything faster than a goon
Perk everything that out climbs fully loaded Lancs
Perk anything that out turns B-24's (without losing drones)

Um...so a goon would be perked. Good idea! :D
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
La-7
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
LA's are the ghayest plane in the game.I can understand noobs flying then but people playing for years flying then,have then not learned any skill besides run?La's are good for uping at a caped base,other then that they are dweebie.Even a 1v1 if the la driver is on your 6 and you reverse on him he runs like a school girl.

Alteast i can give some credit to the to the spit's at least people in the spits fight.They think they will win because of their UBER turn rate.LA's are just ghay.

People cry about the LA all the time because it is fast as hell,UBER gun's,Can keep up with a temp on the deck,ok turn rate...the LA5 turn rate it better thow.Even if the LA was a 5perk plane it would change alot.People may stop trying to ho as much but they would run more so they could not lose their perkies.

just my
$.02
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
La-7
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 02:18:55 PM »
the LA is a great plane its all the ho and run guys like vans said that make it ghey. If some of these ho and run guys tryed to turn the lala the would be amazed at how well it does so.

Offline Flint

• Copper Member
La-7
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 02:21:19 PM »

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
La-7
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »
Originally posted by reeb
the LA is a great plane its all the ho and run guys like vans said that make it ghey. If some of these ho and run guys tryed to turn the lala the would be amazed at how well it does so.

i will admit some people handle the LA7 great those are the guys that stay and fight thow,they dont run off back to their base.
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
La-7
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 02:25:42 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
LA's are the ghayest plane in the game.I can understand noobs flying then but people playing for years flying then,have then not learned any skill besides run?La's are good for uping at a caped base,other then that they are dweebie.Even a 1v1 if the la driver is on your 6 and you reverse on him he runs like a school girl.

You got it all wrong V.  We fly LA7s so we can stop you from running :rofl  You example of an LA7 running after you reverse them is BS.  I don't think  you have ever reversed any thing.  You cant reverse when all you do is cherry pick.  Now, if for some reason some one did run from you in a lala, they probably did not realise it was you and that they had an easy kill :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
La-7
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »
well hell all the fights i have been in the LA runs off.I must be geting people that have 2 kills to land WOOHOO them.

ps:anytime you want to fight let me know :aok.
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
La-7
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 02:30:55 PM »
Once again way too many players  worrying about what other players do fly and for what reasons.
Even more funny are the ones coming up with excuses like "Normally I wouldn't fly it but..."

It's your $15. Fly what you like. When you like. Where you like.

There are no dweeb planes. Just dweebs telling everyone else what to fly.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
La-7
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:33 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
You got it all wrong V.  We fly LA7s so we can stop you from running :rofl  You example of an LA7 running after you reverse them is BS.  I don't think  you have ever reversed any thing.  You cant reverse when all you do is cherry pick.  Now, if for some reason some one did run from you in a lala, they probably did not realise it was you and that they had an easy kill :rofl

PWND !!!
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
La-7
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »
LA's are the ghayest plane in the game.
:rofl
You think even more ghey than 109K4, runstang, me262, tempest cherry pickers?

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
La-7
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »
all it comes down to is who's the pilot in the plane.Some people fight some people run.Like Lusche said it's their money.
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
La-7
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 02:51:09 PM »
all it comes down to is who's the pilot in the plane.Some people fight some people run.Like Lusche said it's their money.

Uhhhh, hmmmm, I don't know how to tell you this V, but - shhhh don't tell any one - I think we are talking about you :noid
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
La-7
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 02:59:19 PM »
nice picture
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
La-7
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 03:39:49 PM »

Alteast i can give some credit to the to the spit's at least people in the spits fight.They think they will win because of their UBER turn rate.LA's are just ghay.

People cry about the LA all the time because it is fast as hell,UBER gun's,Can keep up with a temp on the deck,ok turn rate...the LA5 turn rate it better thow.Even if the LA was a 5perk plane it would change alot.People may stop trying to ho as much but they would run more so they could not lose their perkies.

just my
$.02
I won't run.   I never had a problem turning with anything but Spit/Hurry 1 and A6M2's.    La7 is a great plane when flown correctly by the 2% of those who fly it.   It became boring for me, BUT, alas, it is a very good ride.  

Instead of trying to put down "vets" VansCrew, think about how you fly?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC