Author Topic: For those who think Illegals have made no beneficial contribution to America  (Read 2545 times)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
For those who think Illegals have made no beneficial contribution to America
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2007, 03:21:48 AM »
I can see a new revolution coming to the USA.
American Citizens are going to band together to take their country back
Illegal Mexicans will find there jobs gone, whole families will be turned out of their houses and sent back to Mexico. The Borders will be secured, their houses will be sold and the proceeds forwarded to them. (one cannot after all be an arse about it and "steal" their property, even though forfeiture is perfectly within the realms of gains from criminal activity)
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »
Hmm..  heard the democrat candidates on NPR on and off yesterday...  listened on illegals...  er... "undocumented"

they are getting roasted.. they have stuck their big wet fingers in the air and don't like the way the wind is blowing.. they were blaming the republicans for making the whole thing an issue...

But... when their feet are held to the fire.. they are talking about arresting the employers.. when I sent them letters to that effect a couple of years ago.. they all said it was not a good idea... go figure.

But... they are scared witless of losing one "hispanic" vote sooooooo.. they all said that they would leave open "a path to legalization for the 12 million "hard working" illegals here now"

What the hell does that mean?  even the NPR person said "but..  if you sign a get tough on employers act the minute you are in office.. won't that leave 12 million of these people without jobs?"

None... nada not a one of the democrats would answer.. they kept repeating the mantra... "leave a path for legalization".

What this means is... Amnesty.   amnesty for 12 million.   They just won't say the word.

I feel that we have caused these people enough pain and used em as slaves long enough.. it is time for a mercy killing... arrest the employers of slave labor and throw em in jail...  the 12 million will simply leave on their own..

It will be rough.. legal kids (who should never have been here in the first place) will have to either be raised by someone else or go back to mexico.. maybe a mexico they have never even seen.  

That is both the illegals fault for being criminals... and ours for looking the other way.  but it isn't going to get better for anyone without some pain at this point.

lazs

Offline Bingolong

• Copper Member
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2007, 12:32:08 PM »
Originally posted by SD67
I can see a new revolution coming to the USA.
American Citizens are going to band together to take their country back
Illegal Mexicans will find there jobs gone, whole families will be turned out of their houses and sent back to Mexico. The Borders will be secured, their houses will be sold and the proceeds forwarded to them. (one cannot after all be an arse about it and "steal" their property, even though forfeiture is perfectly within the realms of gains from criminal activity)

Hell ya start in my backyard :) and forget giving the money back they got here illegal, they worked illegally, bought the house using the illegally obtained funds,  thus they own an illegal house.

I'm ready to move in I'll give him 30cents to the buck about the amount he has lowered my wages. Funny thing is you used to go down to the street corner get a wetback go home pay him for his days labor generously minimum wage. Now they try to negotiate before they will work for 12 bucks an hour. And then they just loaf. I can do the work of 3 mexicans and should be paid likewise. I say send them all back. Even the mothers that crossed illegally to have there kids, get rid of the kids too.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2007, 12:42:22 PM »
Illegal Mexican:

A North American couple who had unlawfully entered Mexico for the soul purpose of seeking a better life, bearing children, doing the jobs that "lazy" Mexicans do not want to do in order to send Mucho Grande Pesos back across the border to deprived family members still residing in poverished North America.

Did I miss something?

Mac

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2007, 01:51:52 PM »
lol mac
9GIAP VVS RKKA
Fabricati diem, punc

Offline Bingolong

• Copper Member
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »
Originally posted by SD67
lol mac

Nuthin personal and not attacking you or your sqd, but your avtar looks like a sombrero at 1st glance. Had to get my glasses
hehe :cool:

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2007, 02:28:22 PM »
:lol
9GIAP VVS RKKA
Fabricati diem, punc

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2007, 02:32:44 PM »
I'm ready to move in I'll give him 30cents to the buck about the amount he has lowered my wages. Funny thing is you used to go down to the street corner get a wetback go home pay him for his days labor generously minimum wage. Now they try to negotiate before they will work for 12 bucks an hour. And then they just loaf. I can do the work of 3 mexicans and should be paid likewise. I say send them all back. Even the mothers that crossed illegally to have there kids, get rid of the kids too.

I'm shocked. You mean doing one of those jobs "Americans don't want to do." I though our insourced cheap labor was ONLY used to hand pick agricultural products in soul scarring conditions under the blazing sun. :)

Charon

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2007, 02:43:48 PM »
I am also shocked by bingalongs post.. it seems... angry.

That is fine but if he is going to get em all pissedoff by stealing their land and such...

He might find that he "needs" some automatic weapons and maybe a .50 along with the rest of us when things get touchy.

lazs

Offline Bingolong

• Copper Member
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2007, 04:45:13 PM »
Originally posted by Charon
I'm shocked. You mean doing one of those jobs "Americans don't want to do." I though our insourced cheap labor was ONLY used to hand pick agricultural products in soul scarring conditions under the blazing sun. :)

Charon

Yes and make your bed for you and make your breakie and maybe a wipe?  I bet you have a bidet ;) Sorry, I'm a blue collar worker Charon :rolleyes:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Originally posted by SIG220
This should just be considered war reparations, for our war of aggression against Mexico from 1846 to 1848.

Most of the west of our nation legally belongs to Mexico.  The land was all stolen in an act of war.  Once these states have a majority Mexican population, they can then vote to leave the union, and return to Mexico, where they rightfully belong.

Everyone else living in these states will need to then learn how to speak the Mexican national language.  California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, and parts of Kansas and Western Texas all need to be returned to Mexican rule.

SIG 220

troll....  has to be:rolleyes:

Offline Bingolong

• Copper Member
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
I am also shocked by bingalongs post.. it seems... angry.

That is fine but if he is going to get em all pissedoff by stealing their land and such...

He might find that he "needs" some automatic weapons and maybe a .50 along with the rest of us when things get touchy.

lazs

I said I would pay :)

I certinaly would not. I'm not scared of them as you are lazzy.
you never heard of a mexican wrench?

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2007, 05:52:39 PM »
Yes and make your bed for you and make your breakie and maybe a wipe? I bet you have a bidet  Sorry, I'm a blue collar worker Charon

I think you misunderstood my sarcasm. I have done my fair share of blue collar work starting with my summers in high school/college working for my dad installing conveyor systems and then about 3 years full time in metal assembly and light fabricating work after I partied myself out of college the first time around. Certainly no disrespect intended. In fact, life would have been sweet during the house flipping market days if my skills were more carpentry than sheet metal work. I could make a great house out of tube stock or angle iron and 1/4" plate.

My point was, I notice an awful lot of illegals doing carpentry work, plumbing, manufacturing, roofing, siding, hospitality -- both skilled and unskilled labor -- jobs that you used to be able to earn a good, and fair living at. Jobs Americans want at a fair salary. Because I now write and edit for a living it's hard to outsource or insource my position to a foreign national, but I wouldn't really be surprised if someone tried one of these days. I think it sucks, and shows how our current "free trade" is more like "manage trade" and if you cant outsource it to cheap labor you insource the cheap labor and let the taxpayer foot the benefits package.

Charon
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 05:57:09 PM by Charon »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2007, 09:19:29 AM »
bingalong..  I don't know how you can say I am scared of em.   My girlfriend is of mexican decent and here parents came here legally..  my grand daughter is half.

I suggest a peaceful way to get rid of em that is already the law and you suggest drastic and most likely..  illegal methods based on anger and I am the one who is scared?

Hell.. I am ready for anything...so long as you don't take away my right to defend myself... what about you?  what you gonna do?  call 911 after you get a good riot going because of your idiotic suggestions?

lazs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2007, 09:22:33 AM »
and as has been noted.. it is not just the slave labor jobs... it is high paying (or once high paying) skilled jobs the illegals are doing.

when they ran em all out of a packing plant.. the plant was staffed in a couple of days with legal citizens.   same would happen for construction.

Just like global warming crap... people love to exaggerate the bad things that could happen.

lazs