Author Topic: CIA jet crashes with 4 tons coke onboard  (Read 2990 times)

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
CIA jet crashes with 4 tons coke onboard
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 11:49:22 AM »
I don't care if it islabeled torture.  
    If I was standing with one foot on your wife's head and a knife in one hand and you had 10 minutes to get my social security number...you wouldn't want to pour some water on my head if it was a known technique of extracting information.???   We should start a new thread instead of hijacking.
Jay12

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »
Ah, and now comes the standard attempt at rationalization. Look in the mirror bud ... what you see there is a guy with a turban holding a knife.

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 11:54:57 AM »
:rofl

Remind me not to take you on my fireteam.  You can stay home and knit.

And you didn't answer the ?
Jay12

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 11:57:45 AM »
Lol your "fireteam"?. "War criminal team" you mean.

As for your question; it is pointless. I can rationalize anything, torture, murder, genocide. It doesn't make it right.

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
Still refuse to answer it.   NO MORE DISCUSSION WITH YOU.....YOU COME BACK 1 YEAR!
Jay12

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 02:34:39 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 02:34:54 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 12:16:05 PM »
See Rule #2
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 02:35:11 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 12:27:14 PM »
That would not be civilized of me so I'll refrain from doing so.

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »
That aircraft belongs to Donna Blue Aircraft Inc out of Coconut Creek, FL. http://donnablueaircraft.com/index.html As much as I don't like to agree with Golfer, this is a sleazy company. There are a lot of people that say this company is a front for the CIA. Except this is a really sloppy job if this is a front. So I don't buy that whole "CIA front" business.

My question is; who owns this plane? The owners of DBA can't be found. The office of DBA is empty. There is a jet that until it went down was a regular flier all over the US. No answers bothers me. However, I am far from going conspiracy theory and claiming the CIA/DEA had anything to do with this. If they want heroin they don't have to go to Mexico to get it. They can have all they want in Afghanistan.

N987SA Flight Status

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 12:53:13 PM »
Originally posted by BBBB
As much as I don't like to agree with Golfer

I tell you something you didn't want to hear?

Here's a snippet from back when the crash happened:

MEXICO CITY – The four tons of cocaine found aboard a U.S.-registered business jet that crashed in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula on Monday belonged to Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, Mexico’s most notorious drug trafficker, Mexican authorities said Friday. The business jet that was transporting the dope to Mexico from Colombia was purchased just a week before the crash by a U.S. pilot with a history of legal and financial problems in Florida, interviews and official records indicate, but whether the pilot still owned the plane at the time of its crash is unknown.
The complex sale of the Gulfstream II jet and its end in the Mexican jungle highlight the increasingly complicated illicit drug trade. A recent report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office said the trade generates as much as $23 billion a year for Mexico-based drug cartels.
U.S. authorities say as much as 90 percent of the cocaine sold in the U.S. is shipped through Mexico.
At least three suspects, including a Mexican pilot, are in Mexican custody. Mexican authorities say two of the men offered them money if they would give back the cocaine and release any crew members.
The Gulfstream II departed Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Sept. 18. In the days between then and the plane’s crash, it apparently flew to Mexico, then to Colombia and was on its way back to Mexico when Mexican anti-drug aircraft intercepted it.

ROBIN HOOD-LIKE FIGURE

Guzman has acquired an almost mythical status in Mexico. After breaking out of jail in 2001, he has repeatedly eluded capture and is revered in some parts of the impoverished nation as a Robin Hood figure who distributes some of his ill-gotten gains to the poor.
How the U.S.-registered Gulfstream ended up in the hands of Guzman’s violent Sinaloa Cartel isn’t clear.
A bill of sale obtained by McClatchy Newspapers indicates that Florida pilot Clyde O’Connor bought the plane Sept. 16 – eight days before it went down in the Yucatan jungle. Another Florida pilot, identified by his license number and signature as Greg Smith, also signed the document, but his relationship to O’Connor isn’t detailed.
According to electronic court records, O’Connor, 42, was found guilty of criminal safety violations – described as “improper/insufficient safety equipment or lights” – in 2001. Records also show two bankruptcy filings, one in 1997 and another in 1998.
Ten years later, his financial problems apparently had abated.
Two Brazilians – the last registered owners of the plane – said O’Connor wired them $2 million to purchase the business jet earlier this month.
The Brazilians provided McClatchy with the bill of sale, but the Federal Aviation Administration said it hadn’t received the change-of-ownership paperwork.
Attempts to reach O’Connor and Smith weren’t successful; the listed phone number for one of O’Connor’s companies, Execstar Aviation in Fort Lauderdale, was disconnected.

PLANE’S PRICE NEGOTIATED

Interviewed by phone from the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo, one of the Brazilians, Joao Luiz Malago, said Friday that O’Connor and Smith had told him they planned to resell the aircraft. The FAA confirmed that the two men are licensed Florida pilots in good standing.
Malago said O’Connor struck a hard bargain, negotiating him down from a desired sale price of $2.3 million to $2 million.
“This guy was a pain,” said Malago. “Finally we got to a point that we found a good number for me and for him was $2 million.”

Clyde O'Connor = Execstar.  Defunct 135 operator from Lauderdale Executive that was actually shut down by their FSDO.  A feat in and of itself.  IRS and Tax issues surrounded them too...lovely fellows.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 01:52:44 PM »
Waterboarding is simulated torture.  Im ok with simulated torture.  Real brutal physical torture is not acceptable.

go to liveleak and watch some of those men of Allah slice peoples heads off while they scream and bleed to death and then come here and whine about simulated torture.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 01:57:05 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 02:01:27 PM »
Originally posted by Viking
I would not torture you ... I would kill you. In that situation that would be the quickest and best resolution to my problem.

Actually those that are cutting peoples heads off are more civilized than you guys who condone torture. I hope you get what's coming to you.

Gscholtz just mad half his terrorist buddies can't make the office Xmas
party from Gitmo.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 02:29:06 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Waterboarding is simulated torture.  Im ok with simulated torture.  Real brutal physical torture is not acceptable.

go to liveleak and watch some of those men of Allah slice peoples heads off while they scream and bleed to death and then come here and whine about simulated torture.

"Simulated torture" lol nice spin there Yeager. I guess Chinese water torture isn't torture either since it isn't brutal in any way. Waterboarding is simulated drowning. The torture is very real.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Waterboarding is simulated torture.

There is no such thing as simulated torture. Just like there is no such thing as simulated pain .... or death. Torture is torture. Let me take you waterboarding someday. We'll both have a blast. ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 03:51:03 PM by Arlo »