Author Topic: ENY!!!  (Read 6600 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
ENY!!!
« on: March 16, 2008, 10:41:00 AM »
I  know Im going to get bombarded with people telling me I need to learn to ride the high perk planes, but how about this suggestion?  Get rid of disabling the low eny planes and perking them when the sides are unbalanced. I love my lancs and for 3 days, I havent been able to fly them in LW blue due to a steady high 20 eny. I know there is another arena, but why leave squaddies?
Also, I would like to see HT perk bomber loadouts. The lancs max load in ww2 was 20k. Imagine how much devistation that would cause!!! and besides, there is NO other option for me to use my bomber perks other than flying the 234 :furious
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
Re: ENY!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 11:01:27 AM »
i hear yas.  eny needs to go.  i dont care if it 50-1 against me.  i still dont mind the la7's or n1k's.  they pay $15 just the same as i do.
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline opposum

• Probation
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 11:13:46 AM »
I  know Im going to get bombarded with people telling me I need to learn to ride the high perk planes, but how about this suggestion?  Get rid of disabling the low eny planes and perking them when the sides are unbalanced. I love my lancs and for 3 days, I havent been able to fly them in LW blue due to a steady high 20 eny. I know there is another arena, but why leave squaddies?
Also, I would like to see HT perk bomber loadouts. The lancs max load in ww2 was 20k. Imagine how much devistation that would cause!!! and besides, there is NO other option for me to use my bomber perks other than flying the 234 :furious

OMG yall have eny too!!!!!!!!  :O   
ive played for 2  1/2  years now and every time i log on its rooks that have eny,,,,,,,,, always,,,,,,,,,, :cry

:lol < :salute>
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Offline Bonz

• Zinc Member
ENY
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »
well iam sorry to say
i do not understand   Y I countinue to pay for agame that I Cannot fly the plaines i like
I understand trying to make it fair
butt  Need to find a way to add a perk cost when eny is high so you can still fly what you whant!!
Example  if a la7 is eny of 5   and the game has an eny of 10 Y cant you charge a perk of 5  so we can still fly eny of 5 pluss paid perks of 5  = the 10 game has

also further
I dont believe that generals in war would tell the fighters that enemy is low on polits today . so we instead of flying la7 we are gana fly b109 to kep things fair

not trying to start a big issue here
butt just letting some know this is not fair
in some ways it is decriminating againest Me and the side i fly for
BonZ1

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
Re: ENY
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 12:23:31 PM »
Example  if a la7 is eny of 5   and the game has an eny of 10 Y cant you charge a perk of 5  so we can still fly eny of 5 pluss paid perks of 5  = the 10 game has
I don't know how hard that would be to program but I'd be all for some form of that.  I hate that I'm at the mercy of ENY to fly the plane I want to have fun in for my 15 bux!  :rolleyes: :frown:
George "Alky®" Fisher

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
Switch countries.

If the ENY is too high for you, it means you have too many people on your team. Switch to another country and fly what you like.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »
well iam sorry to say
i do not understand   Y I countinue to pay for agame that I Cannot fly the plaines i like
I understand trying to make it fair
butt  Need to find a way to add a perk cost when eny is high so you can still fly what you whant!!

also further
I dont believe that generals in war would tell the fighters that enemy is low on polits today . so we instead of flying la7 we are gana fly b109 to kep things fair

not trying to start a big issue here
butt just letting some know this is not fair
in some ways it is decriminating againest Me and the side i fly for

And I promise you a lowely pilot in a war, flew the plane he was assigned, not the one he neccesarily wanted to.

It's all in how you look at it.    "I'm sorry General Kenney, I want that new Mustang they're writing about in Yank magazine.  I won't fly this P-400 against the Zeros today cause it's not fair!"

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »
Switch countries.

If the ENY is too high for you, it means you have too many people on your team. Switch to another country and fly what you like.
Dang, you beat me to it. ^ What he said.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 12:28:49 PM »
Switch countries.

I don't switch countries for the sake of ENY. I might as well play some FPS game if I cared that little of which side I was fighting for.  :confused:
George "Alky®" Fisher

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »

It's all in how you look at it.    "I'm sorry General Kenney, I want that new Mustang they're writing about in Yank magazine.  I won't fly this P-400 against the Zeros today cause it's not fair!"

But if I've already been flying that Mustang for days, what's fair about being told to take that P-40 cuz we're puttin' a whoopin' on the other side!   :rolleyes:
George "Alky®" Fisher

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »

OMG yall have eny too!!!!!!!!  :O   
ive played for 2  1/2  years now and every time i log on its rooks that have eny,,,,,,,,, always,,,,,,,,,, :cry

:lol < :salute>
Every side thinks they are suffering when ENY pops. how frustrating is it when there is a CV offshore an enemy airfeild and all thats available is a B5N or LVT :furious
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »
 I would like to say this first (fix it!!!!!!!!!) or remove it. It is not our fault that other country players don't log on as much why beat on the loyal players. :mad:
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »
Who cares that you can't fly a late war ride for like 30 minutes. Try something new. There are plenty of planes that you may really enjoy that have high ENY.

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 12:40:32 PM »
But if I've already been flying that Mustang for days, what's fair about being told to take that P-40 cuz we're puttin' a whoopin' on the other side!   :rolleyes:
im sure if you kept getting shot down eventually they would run out of them

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 12:41:07 PM »
I would like to say this first (fix it!!!!!!!!!) or remove it. It is not our fault that other country players don't log on as much why beat on the loyal players. :mad:
when you play basketball in the neighborhood, what happens if everyone wants to be on the same team?
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs