Author Topic: ENY!!!  (Read 6690 times)

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
Re: ENY
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2008, 02:51:03 PM »
how was it wrecking game play the way it was before eny?  i always had a blast.  if the other side got too big to fight against, i'd move to another sector.  my choice.
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2008, 02:59:37 PM »
how was it wrecking game play the way it was before eny?  i always had a blast.  if the other side got too big to fight against, i'd move to another sector.  my choice.

because they maintain the tactical advantage, not the numbers.  I would gladley be willing to have it where it is EVEN, amount of pilots from each side in an areana than to have ENY be the factor.

Having lopsided amount of people on each side is not an answer either, but its part of the problem.

In order to get rid of ENY the numbers have to be eqaul in the arena.  Dont penalize the arena by blanketing an ENY due to many factors that are below the surface of why they end up BISH.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »
because they maintain the tactical advantage, not the numbers.  I would gladley be willing to have it where it is EVEN, amount of pilots from each side in an areana than to have ENY be the factor.

Having lopsided amount of people on each side is not an answer either, but its part of the problem.

In order to get rid of ENY the numbers have to be eqaul in the arena.  Dont penalize the arena by blanketing an ENY due to many factors that are below the surface of why they end up BISH.
I hate to tell ya, but if the numbers are even there IS no eny.

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:37 PM »
so dad, me an you are agreeing we dont like eny right?   :aok
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2008, 03:04:35 PM »
so dad, me an you are agreeing we dont like eny right?   :aok

dont like it and dont think thats its a solution.  Maxing players in an arena PER country may be the answer?

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2008, 03:06:18 PM »
dont like it and dont think thats its a solution.  Maxing players in an arena PER country may be the answer?
Just because the numbers are capped doesnt mean that they wont be uneven.

Heck, that's even worse than eny. Thats like the arena caps.

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »
per country?   intresting......
S! 68KO
S! A8WB

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »
Alky, there are any number of examples where squadrons or groups had to give up their favorite ride for one they didn't want, due to attrition etc.

Not because they were kickin the enemy's prettythang !!!!
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »
Maxing players in an arena PER country may be the answer?

...and how would this be a solution? You would have the very same people complaining because they couldn't get into the country of their choice. Sorry, thats makes no sense at all. :rolleyes:
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »
I can assure you this, this will not go away easily until there is some solution, this is the premier online game out there.
There are alot of players online in the MA that CHOOSE to be on the side they are on due to many factors.  If Bish has the largest amount of players you may want to ask WHY.  There are a number of reasons and that has been apperent in some of these posts ie not good enough, they suck, etc. etc.  
I have been in all three countries and find that the BISH are the BEST at what they do, and have seen and heard some of the comments mentioned in the past.  To each his own.  But dont complain about not having numbers if this is the house you live in.  
Knits and Rooks, are what they are, mostley made up of fighter wings that use the ENY to their advantage, superior planes vs inferior planes, score junkies, most evident in the score roster, top 100 are 90 rook or knit.
This beating up on the bish with ONE hand tied behind its back needs to stop, and make it FAIR for all, ENY has created this whole mess.  
It is not making the game FAIR for anyone unless your the one picking the easy kills.

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »
 :aok
S! 68KO
S! A8WB

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »
I dont really have a view on the ENY thing - but this rubbish about countries is getting old.

Bish - vulch, ho, ram, horde etc etc etc
Rook - vulch, ho, ram, horde etc etc etc
Knight - vulch, ho, ram, horde etc etc etc

We all do it, some time, some place. If people choose to be loyal to their particular chess piece, good on ya.
If you choose to go to the chess piece with the lowest numbers, good on ya.

I fly with my squaddies, we are currently Bish. If Bish are the highest numbered team when I log on, and none of my squaddies are around - I WILL move to the chess piece with the lowest number. I want a fight, and bigger numbers make it easier to find.

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
Re: ENY!!!
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »
Well tomato - tomoto you call it winnin the map i call it winning the war its all samantics either way to get punished with a high eny because the other countries give up amd leaves the arena isnt the way it should be. for any country

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2008, 03:31:35 PM »
Oh my lord...I didn't realize this was a "This beating up on the bish with ONE hand tied behind its back needs to stop..." thread. Oh the humanity!!! The poor pitiful bish!!! The evil HTC conspiracy against the bish must stop!!!!!

Perhaps if the bish practiced a lil safe sex, there wouldn't be so many of them and there would be no eny problem for them. Just a thought..... :aok
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
I would just like to inform everybody that there is no ENY in LWO for anybody. Theres no ENY in LWB either but I suspect Bish will be getting some soon (80-85-100). Also in LWB, the Nits are getting butt-raped, as usual.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:34:57 PM by Motherland »