Author Topic: Agent360 training films  (Read 5517 times)

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Re: Agent360 training films
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »
i can't watch the films, am i in any??? :)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 12:16:33 AM »
nice films.. .very well done
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 04:42:00 AM »
Even if we're at equal skill level, these helped me out a bit. As you know....  :t

gj, friend.
-AoM-

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 05:31:04 AM »
Even if we're at equal skill level, these helped me out a bit. As you know....  :t

gj, friend.

hehe. You killed me enough last night.  :salute

Thanks guys glad they are helping.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »
Agent360, thanks for posting those.  Those are some of the most useful films I have seen.  Thanks for taking the time to and effort to call out your flap and throttle work, those are exactly  the things I have been trying to improve lately.

:salute

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline slimmer

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 05:41:04 AM »
 :aok great films
thank u for them  :salute
Member: Hot Soup Mafia -chokin chickin noodle
 Army of Muppets

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 04:26:45 PM »
Excellent 109 films Agent, I've been in 109 for 4 tours now and loving your films! Definally good work!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 07:09:09 PM »
The narrations are the best ! Thanks for taking the time. I've learned a couple new tricks I can't wait to try out when I get some time to fly.

On a side note, I can just image me trying to narrate a film LOL!!! I'd be screaming FLAPS !!! FLAPS !! ..... RUDDER HARD RIGHT !! Your so calm it just amazes me! 

<S> Agent !

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 12:50:34 PM »
Thanks Agent360, very cool. <S>
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 11:18:31 PM »
Stupid ???? What kind of program do you use to view these films? Anxious to see them.

Thanks,
ODBAL
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »
ah film veiwer it should have been downloaded with the game look in the folder to find the launch link.

you can also film yourself alt-r and go back and watch how you screwed the pooch very helpful
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline Kotari

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 07:01:05 AM »
Thanks alot Agent360, i really enjoyed your narrated films. <S>
If you have time to film some more, i would like to see more about "guns evade" situations, where the con is allready in range for kill.

I call it my bad SA, but i tend to get in deep trouble allways when in "target rich" enviroment... which some call also "gang-banged again lol"
-=Die Rammjäger VIII=-
Lentolaivue 34

"Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults"

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »
Thanks alot Agent360, i really enjoyed your narrated films. <S>
If you have time to film some more, i would like to see more about "guns evade" situations, where the con is allready in range for kill.

I call it my bad SA, but i tend to get in deep trouble allways when in "target rich" enviroment... which some call also "gang-banged again lol"

Glad they helped.

"guns defense" or "clearing your six" is really whay I made the films to start with. They are all (a few exceptions) conducted with me letting them on my six then reversing the situation to my favor. However it is true that most of the films show cons coming in at high speed and me using that against them. But all the moves I show will still work slow. You just have to learn to control the plane at stall speeds. And to learn how NOT to snap roll when you are pulling up.

There is alot of difference between this kind of guns defense and the type where you are engaged with multi cons and one gets guns on you at 400 and at 150 mph. But if you look at the films you will find where we are slow and there are many examples of guns defence in them.

But since you asked I will try to make some new films.. narrated of course...demonstrating how to reverse in a slow fight.

It will probably take me a week or so. I am kind of enjoying making the films. It's something a little different to do in the game. hehe. I am also working on some other types of film packages...landing...training moves...gunnery...etc.

Agent360

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 02:54:09 AM »
Glad they helped.

"guns defense" or "clearing your six" is really whay I made the films to start with. They are all (a few exceptions) conducted with me letting them on my six then reversing the situation to my favor. However it is true that most of the films show cons coming in at high speed and me using that against them. But all the moves I show will still work slow. You just have to learn to control the plane at stall speeds. And to learn how NOT to snap roll when you are pulling up.

There is alot of difference between this kind of guns defense and the type where you are engaged with multi cons and one gets guns on you at 400 and at 150 mph. But if you look at the films you will find where we are slow and there are many examples of guns defence in them.

But since you asked I will try to make some new films.. narrated of course...demonstrating how to reverse in a slow fight.

It will probably take me a week or so. I am kind of enjoying making the films. It's something a little different to do in the game. hehe. I am also working on some other types of film packages...landing...training moves...gunnery...etc.

Agent360

ecelent made me want to fly a k-4 for the first time its an ecelent plane i just cant hit crap lol
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline Kotari

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 03:26:47 AM »
Glad they helped.

Agent360

Thanks alot ! <S>
I'm in the process of trying to understand how to force overshoots safely. I'm not anywhere near the skills needed yet, but i practice as much as i can.
Your films are the best tutorials what i have seen so far.
-=Die Rammjäger VIII=-
Lentolaivue 34

"Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults"