Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 12910 times)

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
Re: ARRRRRRR....
« Reply #480 on: July 09, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »
My Turn!!!!!
 I am a Joker.....and to lump us all into being a bunch of bad mouthed sqeekers is
Load of crap....I sick of hereing it....just becuse a few guys mouth off does'nt make us all bad folks.
 When you all tell us other jokers to mind our own business, when you are badmouthing all of us,
is grounds for rebutal.
 Santana u are nothing but a trouble maker. I've read every post here, and all you are trying to do
is get people peed off. GROW UP BOY.

Ack-ack  jokers are not a joke  u are a joke...another trouble maker trying to stir the pot...Grow up Boy.

As for taking undefended bases....if you rooks and nits don't defend them then we take them...u know
like you do to us!
 TT has been taken many more times by rooks and nits than Bish...so whats the beef there??
And yes we Jokers can take defended bases too....so whats the beef there?? If you want we can prove it too ya!!

And to Htc I say  see rule #5!! As a jokers jokers I am Insulted!!

AMEN

Well said. :aok
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #481 on: July 09, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
WHAAAAAAAAAAA who gives a rats arse... get over yourself... get a life or a woman and stop taking this game so freaking serious
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
« Reply #482 on: July 09, 2008, 08:40:18 PM »

homer if u got muted it was for something else. the ones that was on that morning got what they had comin to them for the crap they pulled. AND your squadies need to quit their crap on the game when i'm on there, mike 1959 and sirloin. I DID NOT get yall muted. the ones that got their chat taken away got what they deserved. i dont give 2 craps bout what yall think. but i will NOT take any crap from the rest of yall that decide to start with me in game either.

Actually homer did get muted because of what happened... he called HTC and they told him he was involved, even though he wasn't on at the time....which doesn't make any sence to me.
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #483 on: July 09, 2008, 09:16:10 PM »
Actually homer did get muted because of what happened... he called HTC and they told him he was involved, even though he wasn't on at the time....which doesn't make any sence to me.

well i'm sure that their records and logs dont lie, therefore he must have been involved on the .report thing or he wouldnt have had this problem.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #484 on: July 09, 2008, 09:44:42 PM »
Last night this dweeb in a Lgay rammed into the tail section of my Spi16. But I got a "You have collided" message, lost my tail, and he flew away undamaged. The collison modeling stinks.

Collision modeling complaint----check
 :t
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #485 on: July 09, 2008, 09:48:19 PM »
I do understand that.  But where do we, as players, draw the line.  The maps all play a bit different.  Some maps don't offer the TT.  So why try to make this area so exclusive?  It's just a game, play what you can and want to with the time you have.  Enjoy.   :salute

You DON'T understand.  But yet you are trying to agree with us and then on the other side of the coin, wishing all bases taken.   Which is it?   Make one clear cut decision and stick to it, don't bounce around.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #486 on: July 09, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
I think some struggle with the two parts of the game thingy....There is the actual game, and then there is the community.  Just because the game doesn't prohibit something, doesn't mean you get a free pass from the community if you're acting contrary to what the majority wants.

Some maps were designed by the mapmakers intentionally with a furball area in the center.  Unless it's down to the final bases to win the war, there is no reason for one country to steamroll over that furball area.  It's not a matter of your way, my way game play.  It's exactly as Guppy describes, that furball/TT area is excelent for the player who has a short period to play after a long day.  And kicking out the other countries, "just because it's there, and we can" is completely a greifer move.

That "I'm a paying customer, and you can't tell me what to do" works both ways.  Community voice can't make anyone do anything they don't want to, but you can't silence the voice either...other than listening to it :)

Offline Baitman

• Nickel Member
      • Strike Manufacturing Inc.
« Reply #487 on: July 09, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
I think some struggle with the two parts of the game thingy....There is the actual game, and then there is the community.  Just because the game doesn't prohibit something, doesn't mean you get a free pass from the community if you're acting contrary to what the majority wants.

Some maps were designed by the mapmakers intentionally with a furball area in the center.  Unless it's down to the final bases to win the war, there is no reason for one country to steamroll over that furball area.  It's not a matter of your way, my way game play.  It's exactly as Guppy describes, that furball/TT area is excelent for the player who has a short period to play after a long day.  And kicking out the other countries, "just because it's there, and we can" is completely a greifer move.

That "I'm a paying customer, and you can't tell me what to do" works both ways.  Community voice can't make anyone do anything they don't want to, but you can't silence the voice either...other than listening to it :)

Well said :aok If TT or Ft wasn't meant to be taken then they should be untakable bases :confused: Many times I have come on a map to find TT has been over run. :cry
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"
You can be one but NOT both...

Fully Fledged Practising Atheist Bishop

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #488 on: July 09, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »
WOW! 33 pages of this crap :rock

I got muted for 10 minutes once for saying joker2 wore arseless chaps when he flew. The next day I asked him if I beat him in the DA 4 of 5 times would he make me CO of his squad so I could change the name to "Jokers arse clowns".......i never got a reply  :lol

Lighten up Francis

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #489 on: July 09, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #490 on: July 09, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »
This has got to end eventually right?
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #491 on: July 09, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »
This has got to end eventually right?

I would hope so.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #492 on: July 09, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »
Come on make it to 500 before midnight.

:aok
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #493 on: July 09, 2008, 10:43:50 PM »

Alright, for 33 pages I've stayed out of this, but now I feel I simply must post.

(Image removed from quote.)

Doggone man, that is really, really funny!
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #494 on: July 09, 2008, 10:54:49 PM »

well said murdr! but u can say this till your blue in the face and many many idiots that luv to land grab will totally NOT get the point and continue to do the same crap over and over. personally i think HTC should take out ord and make the TT bases uncapturable. i should make a map like that....maybe i will :)

anyways i'm done with this thread it is a broken record...some asking "duhhhhhhh whats wrong with taking TT bases" and then me or someone else sayin "cuz TT is for furballers and gv'ers and it ruins our fun blah blah blah" they just dont get it. so i'm done tryin to explain it to them.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!