Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16801 times)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #375 on: July 18, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »
Your a classless clueless dolt with literally zero skill or command ability. We didnt complain at all that you took the base, but that you literally ignored 6-7 other knights telling you the town was flat and the field was capped and all you needed to do was bring in the troops. We openly tried to communicate with you pompous twits and were repeatedly told to "clear the channel" while you morons dumped the VH and totalled the field.

That just reminded me.  When I do play the strategy aspect of the game, I hate seeing that.  It is the height of incompetence to pork a field any more than needed to take the base.  Of course the reply is to the effect of "too many times a lone la/il2/osti has gotten up and killed the troops".  I think it's a little arrogant and at the same time sad that the "leader" knows or assumes that the team they put together are so incompetent that they have to deny their own country the resource of a newly captured field to run operations out of in order to get the job done.

Offline SPIKER

• Copper Member
« Reply #376 on: July 18, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »
Is there a way to reject a player from the mission?

<S>
Spiker

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #377 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »

<S>
Spiker

Excellent question!   :aok     :salute

Sadly, no.

When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.  It doesn't doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

ROX

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #378 on: July 18, 2008, 06:57:25 PM »

When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.  It doesn't doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

I sure can see why. What amazes me is how anyone with your obvious charisma, intelligence and people skills could fail to convince everyone of the righteousness of your cause!!!  :rolleyes:

Could you provide a link to the thread you mention above? I would like compare your detractors in both threads. :D
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #379 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:59 PM »
The only problem I see Rox had is I myself would have just left the thread when it starting getting personal and inflammatory.

That was EXACLTY the reason why they do it.

That's what they wanted me to do.  Run away and cower.

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl

This is radio 101--the weak will do what they do best...lie.

I did that for over 25 years...these guys on the forums have no clue compared to them.

Man, my competition would record my show one day then repeat it almost word for word the next, lie about it.  Theyd make up stuff one day and lie about it the next.  When the cease & desist papers arrived over the transom they'd get on the air and make a public retraction...then lie about it later.  Funny 99% of them ended up getting fired and ending up in Podunk markets out in the sticks.  Compared to them...these forum punks are rank amateurs.  It's so predictable it's not even funny.  The next move is to have yknurd weigh in with a lame hate post.  He's waiting stage left.

rich, bro  :salute

Anyone who knows these boards knows it the same negative pinheads with a truth disability that have one credo: "Believe what I believe, do as I say and not as I do, believe EVERY thing I post as gospel OR--we will bully you off the boards with personal attacks."  

It's the same old garbage from the same people over and over again.  It's the same MO every time, every crime.

They expect me, you, and everyone else to be stupid enough to believe it.

As you can tell...the gang bangers are doing their best.

Take some time and look at the boards...anytime anyone posts anything that would limit the ability of those with evil intent to do what they do...they get attacked and bullied.

"Oh my goodness kiddies...ROX takes this all too seriously."

Once again...catch someone in a bald-faced lie and whatch them squirm and bring their minions in to attack you.  Cuz you know, it's ALWAYS better to congratulate the guy who lied..."Well done!"...then turn on the person who caught them.

They've pulled this crap on a number of people and attacked and bullied them off the boards...they keep trying with me but they always lose.

I appreciate your concern, rich   :salute

ROX

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »
I sure can see why. What amazes me is how anyone with your obvious charisma, intelligence and people skills could fail to convince everyone of the righteousness of your cause!!!  :rolleyes:

Could you provide a link to the thread you mention above? I would like compare your detractors in both threads. :D

Warm up to the "Search" function.

ROX

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #381 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »

<S>
Spiker

Excellent question!   :aok     :salute

Sadly, no.

ROX

Boot Option on Mission Channels

To be continued.....

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #382 on: July 18, 2008, 07:21:02 PM »

Actually the person who is always lying is you....

Plenty of people were there and saw everything 1st hand, you didnt show any "proof" at all, simply a film edited to only show my tirade after the fact.

Your a classless clueless dolt with literally zero skill or command ability. We didnt complain at all that you took the base, but that you literally ignored 6-7 other knights telling you the town was flat and the field was capped and all you needed to do was bring in the troops. We openly tried to communicate with you pompous twits and were repeatedly told to "clear the channel" while you morons dumped the VH and totalled the field.

I've been here since beta and flying since 94 and I think your the only person I actively dislike in this game. I root against every alliance mission and anyone who flies in them....end of story. If my squad would leave knights I'd gleefully hunt you down and run you out of any arena your in every time I'm up. That plain and simple enough for you....

Wow...I don't know how many rules violations that one contains.

This guy has 0 credibility...look at his posts...sheesh    :cry    :cry     :cry    :mad:    :mad:    :mad:    :cry    :cry   :cry.  I've seen less crying and temper tantrums at a daycare.

Look at the score board.

Don't you ever learn?

ROX

EDIT: for typos...sheesh I can't spell worth a darn
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:20:16 PM by ROX »

Offline ROX

• Gold Member

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #384 on: July 18, 2008, 07:23:26 PM »

Well, NB, this is interesting.  This is what Rox said:

"When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.  It doesn't doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why."

Going by the thread's title, this must be the one he's referencing:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229383.0.html

In it, you will note that precisely two people typed precisely six sentences that could in any way, shape, or form, be construed as flaming.  Every other poster either suggested a teamspeak application, or agreed with his idea.

Now, if we are to assume that two people typing six sentences is not enough to get under Rox's skin, the only logical conclusion, based on his own definition of honesty, is that Rox is a flat out liar :aok
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #385 on: July 18, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »
Now, at this point I know what thread was being refered to.  The topic of the thread request was different for being "flamed three ways from Sunday" .  However, maybe I should just keep that information to myself and start screaming "lier, lier" to make a point.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #386 on: July 18, 2008, 07:26:35 PM »
Now, at this point I know what thread was being refered to.  The topic of the thread request was different for being "flamed three ways from Sunday" .  However, maybe I should just keep that information to myself and start screaming "lier, lier" to make a point.

And the topic of that thread is also interesting.  The same people having the same conclusions in a thread regarding the same issues as this one.  Shocking, huh? :)
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #387 on: July 18, 2008, 07:31:18 PM »

Wow...I don't know how many rules violations that one contains.

I bet that glass house you live in gets really hot in the summer time.   :aok
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #388 on: July 18, 2008, 07:34:51 PM »
And the topic of that thread is also interesting.  The same people having the same conclusions in a thread regarding the same issues as this one.  Shocking, huh? :)
The intersting thing in that thread is all the posts that were edited and reduced to "  :noid ". 

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: July 18, 2008, 07:42:31 PM »
Finally, Rox, would you please stop going on and on about how you were on the radio?

First of all, no one cares.

Second of all, even though no one cares, all of my real life debates and arguments have either been on television, the newspaper, or in front of large crowds.  When a person had a point that I didn't agree with, or one that put my argument in a precarious position, I didn't have the option of pressing a button and cutting them off the line.

It seems to me like you've gotten far too used to having that option.

Several people have made several points for why your idea does not work and should not be implemented.  Each time someone has done this, you have failed to address their points, or provide a counter argument.

Instead, you have resorted to calling into question the integrity of different people, as well as name calling, and have used as your excuse for this, "Well, THEY did it FIRST!"

Chicken or Egg.  Regardless, there's still an omlet on the table you haven't touched.

Quite honestly, I'm not suprised you lasted so long on radio.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group