Author Topic: Abortion is one thing but this?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: Abortion is one thing but this?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:55 PM »
Unless its an animal if it cant vote it doesnt have rights as far as liberal politicians are concerned.

Whales. Greenpeace. Sierra Club. PETA

... NAMBLA.

:D
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 12:05:42 AM »
But then again, if the woman does not want to carry through to term how can anyone other than God prevent it from ending intentionally.

Then why does God let horrible things happen to people? This leads me to believe there either is no god, God doesn't care to micromanage every single person's life out of 6 billion or it's god's will that horrible things happen. God gave us brains for a good reason, so use it and don't refer to God's will every time you're faced with a hard decision. Who has told you that God is against abortion or human intervention? As far as I know, there's no Jesus around to pass the word to us mortals, just priests who think they are speaking the word of god when in truth they're still looking for the word from god. So, when talking of abortion, I can as well say it's god will that abortion should happen - god has not tried to stop it from happening, just mere mortals have.

Should god be pissed off I'm sure he'll send a clear word to us. Until then we should use our brains and common sense instead of referring to a possible opinion of someone absent from the discussion. Maybe the whole point of Jesus was to open our minds and not be so damn narrow minded.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:16:17 AM by Fishu »

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:04 AM »
...I can as well say it's god will that abortion should happen - god has not tried to stop it from happening, just mere mortals have.

Maybe God's way of trying to stop it is to enlist mere mortals to stop it.

God gave man free will...what man does with that free will is up to him, but he will be held accountable for it by God.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 01:43:14 AM »
Maybe God's way of trying to stop it is to enlist mere mortals to stop it.

Or perhaps the ones for abortion are the ones following the God's will. That's what I was trying to hint there..
There's no telling of who's really following the ways of God in this matter, simply claiming to be the one for God is not the same as true.

God gave man free will...what man does with that free will is up to him, but he will be held accountable for it by God.

In their narrowmindness the jews executed Jesus and are still waiting for a jesus. All this was done in the name of God by mere mortals who believed they were enlisted by God to rid this person who they believed was a blasphemer. Apparently they were wrong and are still waiting in denial of the past.

The catholic church was in wrong as well for centuries in their personal greed, yet they were claiming to be the holiest men on earth following God's will. Be careful, if you want to be a zelous follower of God, because defending your own personal belief with God's name can be a sin. You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:47:35 AM by Fishu »

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 04:42:03 AM »
I'm in a bit of a sensitive place at the moment regarding this issue but Here goes.
Abortion is the same thing except the human being is killed in the womb of his or her mother usually ..

how can you separate one act of murder from another?

the left is all about every form of this outrageous act ...
While I disagree with late term abortion, I fully endorse the Womans' right of choice in this matter. If she has not decided by the time the widely accepted window has expired then she should IMO carry full term and adopt out if she no longer wishes to raise the child. There are many many reasons why a woman can fall pregnant with an unwanted pregnancy. Pardon my saying this, but who the hell are you to dictate to anyone their rights of choice inside reasonable boundaries?
If the child is born isn't that, by the smallest definition possible, life?  And yet they feel it's ok to let it die?  Wooot!  Kill the children, save the mass-murders!
Diablo, yes if the child is born living then it IS life. Every effort must be made to preserve that life. As for the rest of your post...
i dont understand eaither... dont they brake babies skull open and use like a power drill in its brain... u cant survive that =/
Are you really that naive? You seriously need to do some reading and/or get some help regarding this issue.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 05:52:44 AM »
Unless its an animal if it cant vote it doesnt have rights as far as liberal politicians are concerned.

Well said.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 06:33:07 AM »
Fishu any comment on the topic at hand? The child is born, the child is alive, they just let it die. That's not abortion, that's murder.
See Rule #4

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 06:48:50 AM »
Was it born alive?
Reminds me on those vegan parents who fed exclusively soya milk to their newborn, starving it to death in some weeks.
That was listed as murder if my memory serves me.
I thought this one had a second abortion. What is a fetus like anyway after surviving one abortion???
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 06:50:31 AM »
Was it born alive?
Reminds me on those vegan parents who fed exclusively soya milk to their newborn, starving it to death in some weeks.
That was listed as murder if my memory serves me.
I thought this one had a second abortion. What is a fetus like anyway after surviving one abortion???
Read the link provided.
See Rule #4

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 07:15:10 AM »
Fishu any comment on the topic at hand? The child is born, the child is alive, they just let it die. That's not abortion, that's murder.

The topic seems to be alot about abortion in general too. However, on the original topic, there should be a limit somewhere around 20 weeks which after it's not possible to make abortion unless the mother's health is in danger. Perhaps also extend the time if severe abnormalities have been detected in the child after the 20 weeks. I do not ever wish to see my child suffer from severe abnormalities for years before dying "naturally" (modern medicine and technology can really extend the "natural process" beyond the levels of torture). For the same reasons I'm also advocate of the right for euthanasia by severely ill people. Life is definitely not about extended suffering with the help of technology.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 07:40:21 AM »
The right to choose also gives you the right not to choose

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 08:10:08 AM »
Then why does God let horrible things happen to people? This leads me to believe there either is no god, God doesn't care to micromanage every single person's life out of 6 billion or it's god's will that horrible things happen. God gave us brains for a good reason, so use it and don't refer to God's will every time you're faced with a hard decision. Who has told you that God is against abortion or human intervention? As far as I know, there's no Jesus around to pass the word to us mortals, just priests who think they are speaking the word of god when in truth they're still looking for the word from god. So, when talking of abortion, I can as well say it's god will that abortion should happen - god has not tried to stop it from happening, just mere mortals have.

Should god be pissed off I'm sure he'll send a clear word to us. Until then we should use our brains and common sense instead of referring to a possible opinion of someone absent from the discussion. Maybe the whole point of Jesus was to open our minds and not be so damn narrow minded.

Or maybe there's no such thing as "horrible".
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 08:19:02 AM »
Or maybe there's no such thing as "horrible".

Which would mean God wouldn't give a crap whether we do abortions or not. Then again the 10 commendments are pretty much there to prevent people from doing horrible things to each other.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 08:20:43 AM by Fishu »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18647

To summarize.
 The woman is induced, the child is born, and they let it die?
I'd say that goes a bit beyond abortion. But why am I not surprised that osama bama is all for it?

Abortion is a great option to have and i support it 100%, but this one is abit on the freaky side.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 09:02:27 AM »
Abortion is a great option to have and i support it 100%, but this one is abit on the freaky side.
So your fine with this?
See Rule #4