Author Topic: Why...  (Read 2847 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Why...
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »
Ridicule the person on Channel 200 for being a twit by sending me a PM busting some one's mission.  Then I'd make fun of your squadron for being a limp wristed milk-runtard squadron.

ack-ack
Holy SkyRock, those are some fun sounding words you just used, AKAK!  hee hee  :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2008, 08:01:30 PM »
Read the sig
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
What would you do if you got a PM from an annomous person telling you that there was going to be a Jokers mission inbound to such and such place?

Oh boy!... keep up and get with the program.  From my original post that YOU already read.
As a <blows trumpet> prominent player I get PM'ed about 10 times a year by side switcher spies.  You know what I do?  I PM them back telling them not to do that again and if they do I'll put their name out there and tell a friendly Bishop who's spying on them.  What do I do with the information.......absolutely NOTHING....... it's called FAIR PLAY . 

Not only is it "Fair play" which I've now said twice, it comes down to this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality   Again from my original post.

A.H is a game but so is playing snap with a blind man.....you just don't get it do you. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:43:13 PM by LYNX »

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
well, acting on information given to should be seen as bad as the dork giving it to you.  Spies wouldn't exist, if they didn't think they were doing something that others would appreciate.  By acting on it, you only encourage the behavior, and are just as much a part of the whole spy issue.  Of course then someone will say "if I don't use, someone else will," thats fine, at least you have removed yourself from the issue, and are no longer part of it. 

Exactly. :salute

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »
Joker seems to be always mad on 200, but he is kinda fun to mess wth when he is whining, plus he will actually want to fight you more fair too.
joker isnt ever on 200....ive been tuned to 200 for the fun of it and seen some1 say sumthin about joker, he claims he doesnt see it, and he doesnt even say so much as "peep"
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »
Joker and his squad are a fun bunch to fly with and fly against. I've flown on Vox with the Jokers numerous times and I must admit they are one of the most competitive squads I've seen. They don't give up easily and stick together for the most part. They take getting shot down personal and usually try to avenge their death. Flying with them and most recently against them I realized how great of a squad they truly are. <S>
<S> Twenty, the Lynchmob is a great group of guys to fly under too sir.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2008, 05:06:14 PM »
joker isnt ever on 200....ive been tuned to 200 for the fun of it and seen some1 say sumthin about joker, he claims he doesnt see it, and he doesnt even say so much as "peep"

This is incorrect. Just this weekend joker was arguing with a persomne and his primary reposnse to the guy was GFYS. The first word is Go and the last two letters stand for your self
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
Oh boy!... keep up and get with the program.  From my original post that YOU already read.  
Sorry, but I don't take the follower position, when opritunity knocks, I answer.
I couldn't say that for most of you.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »
joker isnt ever on 200

What's the wager?    How about the loser of the "wager" walks away from AH2 for good, including Joker2?    The question is, will Joker2 agree with said wager, since you are trying to speak on his behalf?

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2008, 10:22:05 PM »
Sorry, but I don't take the follower position, when opritunity knocks, I answer.
I couldn't say that for most of you.

You're having a laugh ain't ya.  You're either side stepping the point or missing it totally.  I kind of think things are a tad beyond your comprehension.  You can't even comprehend the posts your reading and replying to for gawd sake.  Na mate.....you are a full on follower if you can't decide between wrong and right, good an bad, black an white. 

I suggest you read Plucks post again ---> 
well, acting on information given to should be seen as bad as the dork giving it to you.  Spies wouldn't exist, if they didn't think they were doing something that others would appreciate.  By acting on it, you only encourage the behavior, and are just as much a part of the whole spy issue.  Of course then someone will say "if I don't use, someone else will," that's fine, at least you have removed yourself from the issue, and are no longer part of it. 

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2008, 05:09:45 PM »
You're having a laugh ain't ya.  You're either side stepping the point or missing it totally.  I kind of think things are a tad beyond your comprehension.  You can't even comprehend the posts your reading and replying to for gawd sake.  Na mate.....you are a full on follower if you can't decide between wrong and right, good an bad, black an white. 

I suggest you read Plucks post again ---> 
Na, I know what you mean totaly. Boldface isn't gonna help that. Weather you help the Spies or not, its gonna happnen anyways, again, weather we help them or not. Thats just how it works.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2008, 12:49:04 AM »
Na, I know what you mean totaly. Boldface isn't gonna help that. Weather you help the Spies or not, its gonna happnen anyways, again, weather we help them or not. Thats just how it works.

No mate you don't understand anything.....that's how it's encouraged to work.  Bit of a difference that you and your squad have a problem distinguishing.  By your advocation of "spying" in the game we share, I'm drawn to the conclusion I'm dealing with an adolescent with some maturing to do.  Which falls into place when considering the majority of the tell tale side switchers I've encountered.  They think their doing me a favour PM'ing me info on Bish missions.  When I tell them this behaviour isn't welcomed by me or the community their attitude changes.  Have a guess at how many have persisted.  Understanding that this may task you I'll take the agony of thought away......it's been a big fat ZERO.

The bottom line to the question by young Uberslet "Why?"......what your squad is doing isn't just spying it's being impolite to the AH community as a whole.  By condoning this less than respectable behaviour you show a lack of comprehension for the prolonged outcome, a lack of maturity, a lack of respect and sadly a lack of fortitude.....that's why.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:58:12 AM by LYNX »

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2008, 06:10:43 AM »

The bottom line to the question by young Uberslet "Why?"......what your squad is doing isn't just spying it's being impolite to the AH community as a whole.  By condoning this less than respectable behaviour you show a lack of comprehension for the prolonged outcome, a lack of maturity, a lack of respect and sadly a lack of fortitude.....that's why.

That's the exact point of the entire argument against spying.

I have flown missions with the Jokers many times as LynchMob and when I was a Screaming Devil. They are in fact a fun bunch to fly with, and I can say that I have never been privy to any unfair information while winged up with them.

Honestly, what's the fun in the game if you can't be challenged by all aspects of it?

The only ways I could probably condone spying would be if I were being paid to play or if it actually meant my life. And I don't see either of those coming about in the near future.

:salute Sportsmanship

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »
We have spied one time, out of the act that pur squad was spied on ourselfs. you all may think that we spy on our mission, but find one of us before you guys take a base, then you can constantly call us spies. Until then, find some other squad to pick on, that does worse than us. Obviously You don't understand, or lack that comprehnsion that we don't spy, only by retaliation of some sort. Were always taking your bases, and your feilds, not waiting like tigers just to run over any mission that comes near our bases. I'm sure that there is other squads that do worse then just take bases, and vulch.

I think its just becasue of our name, or how we do things in the MA, that people just wait for things like this to happen, so that they can find a way, to degrade a squad to such low standards as this.
I guess no one has anymore respect in these days as they used to, just seems unfair for the people who get caught up in this crap, for a squaddie who isn't even in this squad anymore, I have to take beating for my whole of the squad. I guess this is what makes people quit the game.
But anyways, this Topic is dead, lets quit posting all.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
United States Marine

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »
We have spied one time pull the other one it's got bells on, out of the act that pur squad was spied on ourselfs. you all may think that we spy on our mission, but find one of us before you guys take a base or sinking captured Cv's, then you can constantly call us spies. Until then, find some other squad to pick on no one is picking on you.  Your squaddie asked the QUESTION., that does worse than us. Obviously You don't understand, or lack that comprehnsion that we don't spy, only by retaliation of some sort make ya mind up thats like saying "my cars perfect except for the dent, the ripped seat and the knock in the engine". Were always taking your bases, and your feilds, not waiting like tigers just to run over any mission that comes near our bases. I'm sure that there is other squads that do worse then just take bases, and vulch. can't think of one.

I think its just becasue of our name, or how we do things in the MA bingo...actions speak louder than words, that people just wait for things like this to happen, so that they can find a way, to degrade a squad to such low standards as this.
I guess no one has anymore respect in these days as they used to oh really, just seems unfair for the people who get caught up in this crap, for a squaddie who isn't even in this squad anymore, I have to take beating for my whole of the squad. I guess this is what makes people quit the game and underhanded shenanigans.
But anyways, this Topic is dead, lets quit posting all.  What?..no remorse...you just feel vilified
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:31:43 PM by LYNX »