Author Topic: Agent360 accused of spying  (Read 4072 times)

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
Re: Agent360 accused of spying
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2008, 11:21:30 PM »
If your not interested in the purse fight dont read it.

For the record:

Now that you have posted your side we can clear this up.

At the time I sent you the PM there was a raging political debate on 200. No one could get any game chat in over all the political rhetoric. There were no fights on the side I was on (bish I think). I looked at the map. Big double dar at a sector with I think knits and rooks. I couldnt tell if it was a fair fight or a knit horde vulching the rook base. I didn't want to join the vulching pick fest side.

To start with I tried over and over on ch 200 asking what side had the low numbers at that sector. But couldnt get a word in edgewise over the political stuff. So I looked at the roster and picked BBaw to send the PM to because "i thought" we were friends. I just figured he knew whay I was asking. NO response....I sent more pm's because you only had a sec to spot it over the ch 200 rants. I just figured he was missing the pm.

Still no response. Finally he responds back something like "how can I help you sir". I ask again. He doesnt answer. I then send several more pm's explaining that I just want to switch to the fight over there on the low number side because there are no fights on bish. I figured he might think I was trying to get info on his mission which turns out was the one doing all the vulching ganging and raping. Anyway I got frustrated and sent the final pm saying "fine then dont answer and S!"

BBaw now goes on ch 200 stating he wasnt going to tell me that and to stop spying. I said what!!!!! I am not spying. He then goes ch 200 with " You were asking me who was at base ### and thats spying". Then an excange on ch200 ensues about our "friendship". He promtly types "I am done your squelched".

In hindsight I now know that there was a knit mission going on in this sector but it was far from being a base take. I watched the fight for over 30 minutes on dar while all this ch 200 was happening. He could have asked me to join their side to help and I most likly would have if he had bothered to ask. But that would meant giving the SPY more information.

If BBaw didnt want to say anything too me all he had to do was pm back "we have a mission going on its secret". And I would have simply said "no problem good luck". This was not an option for BBaw as we now know he couldn't trust a friend he has known since I started playing this game. Or he simply didn't want me to up  against him or squaddies for fear of me killing all of them or bringing a few muppets over to the fight in fear of us muppets cleaning house at  that base.

Now lets get something strait here. It just so happens that I find out all kinds of stuff when I am playing. I find out about the missions, shade accounts, where any rival players are flying, and at what base, what theirs planes are, where enemy cv's are. I find out about it all. Why. Because people tell me on thier own accounts or I ask about it and they tell me. The reason is that everyone knows I can be trusted not to divulge this information and use it the wrong way. They know I will respect their mission, respect their privacy or respect thier reason for telling me. In fact I had already discovered through other means about the knit mission. I already knew by the time BBaw started ch 200 spying comments.

I have even had players on the other side tell me where their mission was going So I and the muppets wouldnt up there and blow it. They asked if I would wait for a while then join in or pointed out another furball. And so we wait and fight at the other furball and come in to the big fight when it has turned furball.

And by the way. As was mentioned by toonces we do fly on diff countries at the same time. And we find missions like this all the time (among other useful information such as the purposeful coordinated gang flights to find Agent360, what some of you say about me and other players in the game). As muppets we always discuss whether we should go there or not. Most of the time its "well lets wait..dont bust their mission" and we never start PMing all our friends screaming its a mission lets go vulch it. Further when we are on different countries "usually" we are not flying in the same fight but that does happen sometimes.

So friends I stand by my integrity and so will a lot of other players. I thank the many who posted on my behalf. I am a Muppet. The muppets may be alot of things...some nasty hateful things...but there is one thing we are not....we are not SPY's or ganghovulchingpickers. We fly to furball and if that offends some then so be it.

But I can tell you friends if we have some pay back to dish out I guarentee we will be dishing right back if we get the chance.

So the next time a little birdie tells something like "Theres a BBaw mission going..." I guarentee there will no longer be any quarter for those. So you better make dam sure you keep your secret a secret because if I find out about I'm gonna be there with my tater gun bustin ur arse.

Agent360

Damn that long.
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »
I just thought ya got to close to the sun.......................... ..................again. :D

That was my son foo  :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2008, 01:55:00 AM »
<points to avatar
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2008, 11:14:27 PM »
<points to avatar

Teh International Spy  :O :O :O :O
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2008, 12:13:14 AM »
Not to get IN too late...

I do think Agent is some nasty and hateful thingy but wadoino?

:furious

Ren

Offline abc123

• Zinc Member
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2008, 12:49:32 PM »
Can I be a spy?  I now know the tree's secrets.
Tree: 73 Myself:  0

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »
   O M G ! could this thread go on any longer ? Most of us have been accused of cheating as it is so let it GO already  ;)

Anyway Agent you must be a cheater to fly that k4 the way you do  :uhoh   J/K bro  :aok

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:27 PM »

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »
This is the thread that never ends... It just goes on in on my friends.

Some people started typing it, not knowing what it was!

And they kept on typing it forever just because!...(from the top)

POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins