Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5556 times)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2008, 07:46:33 PM »
Question for you race card players. Why so quick to yell racist? Is it racist to use the vernacular of a "culture" even if in a mocking way? Are you defending the poor ignorant savages or just running to tell the teacher to somehow gain favor?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2008, 07:49:22 PM »
ooh... ooh...oooh.. I know this one... mr cotter! mr cotter!

It's in style again.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: September 16, 2008, 07:50:03 PM »
btw, your punting the ball is old school weak.  By your standards, we can trace 9/11 back to the crusades. :aok  or, by your standards, CLinton was fighting what was started under H's policies, oh, but that wouldn't be right to you?  :rofl

Actually, Reagan made the first mistake (if you ignore Carter and the Iran hostage fiasco), when rather than send in more Marines when their barracks in Lebanon was bombed, he pulled the Marines out, giving terrorism their first major victory against us. He however, did not repeat that failure. Nor did G.H.W. Bush. However, Clinton on the other hand, failed miserably and repeatedly, throughout his two terms. There were repeated attacks, and he repeatedly failed to take proper action. Further, he wrecked our intelligence system, and hamstrung our spec ops assets.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2008, 07:53:34 PM »
ALL I have is that? I didn't ask for a link, I merely stated a fact, the fact being you refuse to back up your "statements" with fact. You have done so in the past, and continue to do so. And you weakly claim it is "entertainment" :rolleyes: Bull, it's nothing more than a pathetic cover for your inability and unwillingness to support your arguments.

Yes, Bush does share some blame. However, you cannot re-establish an intelligence network crippled by arrogance and stupidity in less than 8 months. The Bush administration started out behind, but also failed to do enough to catch up. I've said it all along.
So, by your own statement, my post was true.  Then why in the hell do you want to divert the topic into how I don't post links, if in fact you agree that what I posted is a fact?  Anyone with common sense would conclude that Bush, by the nature of his job, would hold some responsibility, and by my way of thinking, would be totally responsible. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
Question for you race card players. Why so quick to yell racist? Is it racist to use the vernacular of a "culture" even if in a mocking way? Are you defending the poor ignorant savages or just running to tell the teacher to somehow gain favor?
Your use of the term, "race card" and spaz reaction tells me plenty, I can hear you boiling with anger in this post. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2008, 07:58:41 PM »
Moral.. be prepared if challenged?

Ya that's a good moral, and if not prepared....change the subject, reassign the discussion, that happened shortly after Urchins post.

shamus  
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: September 16, 2008, 07:59:28 PM »
Actually, Reagan made the first mistake (if you ignore Carter and the Iran hostage fiasco), when rather than send in more Marines when their barracks in Lebanon was bombed, he pulled the Marines out, giving terrorism their first major victory against us. He however, did not repeat that failure. Nor did G.H.W. Bush. However, Clinton on the other hand, failed repeatedly
I agree with this. :aok

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »
Your use of the term, "race card" and spaz reaction tells me plenty, I can hear you boiling with anger in this post. :aok

You gotta be Arlo. I can't believe there are two people in this world older than 12 that think like that.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »
So, by your own statement, my post was true.  Then why in the hell do you want to divert the topic into how I don't post links, if in fact you agree that what I posted is a fact?  Anyone with common sense would conclude that Bush, by the nature of his job, would hold some responsibility, and by my way of thinking, would be totally responsible. :aok

I said, and have always said Bush carries SOME responsibility. You on the other hand, with nothing to support your claim, blindly and constantly claim Bush carries SOLE responsibility. There's a big difference. Bush would NEVER have been able to catch up in time, but could have been ahead of where he was. See, again, you ignore what you want to ignore, and scream at the top of your lungs what you want to believe, and assert that your desire to believe it makes it so. It doesn't, and you have no facts to support your assumptions. The fact that you categorically REFUSE to support your assumptions remains unchanged, and it renders your assumptions moot, and without merit. You cannot even support your flawed thought process. By your standards, if you took over a class that was failing a subject, then they were tested 4 weeks later and they all still failed, their failure would be ALL your fault.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:09 PM »
Let me ask you a question.  Elfie, do you believe Bush was in any way at fault for 9/11?  I don't want a link, I want what you believe.

No. Bush did not hijack a single plane on 9/11. Al-Qaeada terrorists did, they are the ones at fault for 9/11.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »
You gotta be Arlo. I can't believe there are two people in this world older than 12 that think like that.
:rofl

calm down, I don't care what you believe, just don't deny to yourself what you believe. :aok :lol

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »
I agree with this. :aok

Congratulations. The thing is, Clinton never recovered from his complete failures, while Bush recovered from Clinton's failures too late, he recovered well enough we've not been successfully attacked since 11 September 2001.

SaVaGe

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »
The fact that you categorically REFUSE to support your assumptions remains unchanged, and it renders your assumptions moot, and without merit. .
This is where you go wrong.  If, I tell you I was robbed, and you call bs.  My lack of proof to assure you it happened will never change the fact that it did, indeed, happen.  You could continue to debunk my claim and win a debate on the fact that I didn't have proof, but it still happened, nonetheless.

Bush, was alive through all of the CLinton era attacks on us, he and all of the people around him knew Binladins name and his intentions.  He had 9 months to do something, he failed.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »
No. Bush did not hijack a single plane on 9/11. Al-Qaeada terrorists did, they are the ones at fault for 9/11.
:rofl

Was Bush reponsible in any way for the defense of our nation on the day of 9/11?

:aok

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #269 on: September 16, 2008, 08:13:00 PM »
Clinton had the opportunity to respond to multiple terrorists attacks on us. His responses were feeble at best. Bush gave 'em Afghanistan and threw in Iraq for good measure. Still waiting for that cheap oil though. Anyhow, Clinton's foreign policy proved to be a miserable failure. Bush's has not. This is like the difference between Carter and Reagan. We don't need another Carter or Clinton.