Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5607 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »
Indeed it was. One that was brought on by his own administration you will admit if you examine the preceeding 8 years.
WHat a load of horse pooh.  Bush came in lickin chomps to get oil....err Saddam, and left his left guard down, unfortunately it cost us 2600 lives. :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #226 on: September 16, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »
But those were "tongues" that people understood, actual foreign languages...

I've never seen anyone speaking in tongues, even if I did, unless they were just standing there moaning, groaning and going gooo gooo gah gah, I wouldn't know if they were speaking an actual language or not because I only speak English. :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #227 on: September 16, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »
WHat a load of horse pooh.  Bush came in lickin chomps to get oil....err Saddam, and left his left guard down, unfortunately it cost us 2600 lives. :rolleyes:

Prove what you claim, at least for once. Show us all where it was intelligence failures of the Bush administration, in office for less than 9 months, rather than an extension of the failed policies of the previous CLINTON administration, repeated over the previous EIGHT YEARS. See, the problem is, we've been attacked successfully ONCE since Bush took office. How many times under Clinton? The World Trade Center bombing, the USS Cole bombing, multiple embassies bombed, shall we continue?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #228 on: September 16, 2008, 03:44:42 PM »
you are the whiniest damned liberal weenie this board has had to endure in quite some time.

Put a cork in it!

Nope, don't think I will.
I'm as free as you pal.

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #229 on: September 16, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »
Prove what you claim, at least for once. Show us all where it was intelligence failures of the Bush administration, in office for less than 9 months, rather than an extension of the failed policies of the previous CLINTON administration, repeated over the previous EIGHT YEARS. See, the problem is, we've been attacked successfully ONCE since Bush took office. How many times under Clinton? The World Trade Center bombing, the USS Cole bombing, multiple embassies bombed, shall we continue?

As much as I really want to see SkyRock's response to this, I know that all that will come of it will be some one-liner with the  :aok smiley at the end.

The scary thing is that he is a teacher and supposedly deals in facts.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »

Checking the post time histories and the content pretty much kills that theory.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2008, 05:10:55 PM »
Skyrock's multitudinous nonsensical posts are very similar to Arlo's. Arlo couldn't take the scorn he earned and left. Maybe skyrock will do the same?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #232 on: September 16, 2008, 05:14:41 PM »

As much as I really want to see SkyRock's response to this, I know that all that will come of it will be some one-liner with the  :aok smiley at the end.

That's been my experience as well.  Never backs anything up... ever! My solution?

"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »
I'll see your Sarcasm and raise you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE

I agree....some of the things this country has done is shameful. Golly-geen America!!!
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »
"... reverend wright... paging reverend wright to the un american racist plagiarists booth on the lowest level... "
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »
I agree....some of the things this country has done is shameful. Golly-geen America!!!

You mean like creating the AIDS virus and infecting black people? We sho nuff deserved that attack on 9/11 didn't we? You and the good reverend would get along just fine.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2008, 07:00:34 PM »
You mean like creating the AIDS virus and infecting black people? We sho nuff deserved that attack on 9/11 didn't we? You and the good reverend would get along just fine.

"We sho nuff".....that's extremely ignorant and borderline racist. No need to respond any further, I will not change your ethnocentric views.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:03:53 PM by TwentyFo »
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »
Skyrock's multitudinous nonsensical posts are very similar to Arlo's. Arlo couldn't take the scorn he earned and left. Maybe skyrock will do the same?
AKIron, I have stated this before and will right now, my sole reason for being in O'club is entertainment.  I will not spend my time in here researching facts that will not be taken into account by you fellas.  The righties in here are like lawyers, always changing the real topic into whether someone can link a source, that they will honor.  I shall not go there.  I believe like many in this country do, that 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, and therefore that most of the responsibility shall be placed on his shoulders.  If he didn't like how things were going, he had 9 months to change them, and history shows us that flags were up, and ignored, under his watch(no I will not spend my time researching an exact link because you fraks know this to be true).  As we all know, all reporting/research usually includes personal bias, as in any field of research, just that in politics, its all prevelant.  So what's in a link, what is the truth, who decides?
  I used to read Arlo's posts, and thought he was way out there for my good on most topics, but I appluaded his courage to stand up against you fellas.  The O'club is probably slanted towards the right by as much as 80-95%.  One can hardly make any statement at all against a conservative view without being bombarded with requests for links that none of the righties will reguard as truth anyway.  So, when I say Bush is at fault for 9/11, it is so as I see it, no link will tell me otherwise, it was how I was raised.  It happened on his ship, 9 months after he left port, if he didn't like how the ship was being sailed, he should have acted with more vigor to correct it before the tragedy. :aok

PS   remember......entertainment only! :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »
borderline racist.
it's not borderline, it is conservative. :aok

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »
"We sho nuff".....that's extremely ignorant and borderline racist. No need to respond any further, I will not change your ethnocentric views.

Obviously you ain't from the south boy.