Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4209 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2008, 05:01:54 PM »
Welcome to the internets.

Hell, if you got caught looking at half that stuff they'd lock you up and throw away the key....
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »
Can you prove that she used the email for government purposes?

All I have seen so far is accusations, I'll wait until she is charged with violating the law.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2008, 05:27:20 PM »
All I have seen so far is accusations, I'll wait until she is charged with violating the law.

I agree... it really is sickening to see this crap being tried in the press.  What ever happened to "due process" and "innocent until proven guilty".

I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »
I agree... it really is sickening to see this crap being tried in the press.  What ever happened to "due process" and "innocent until proven guilty".

No, no, no.....you have it all wrong Bodhi. If you are a politician, especially a female one with children, it's innocent until accused.  :uhoh
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2008, 05:47:20 PM »
“Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God. That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan.  Our national leaders are sending U.S. soldiers on a task that is from God."

Whacko, really whacko. :O

she was asking the church to pray that the things that were being done would be what God wants done...that we as America WOULD do the right thing, not saying that we ARE doing God's task

nothing what so ever wacko about that.

I would like to think that EVERYBODY would hope and pray that we are doing the right thing and what God would want us to do.

Explain to me again how that is bad?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline gwano

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2008, 06:00:08 PM »
Can't even handle her e-mail account.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26761804/

This woman used a yahoo account to conduct some of her business as governor of Alaska which is a violation of federal law. Now that e-mail account has been hacked by the group Anonymous who was the same group that was giving the scientologist trouble a few months ago.

Humm I'd imagine that's why it's a violation of federal law, to not use a unofficial e-mail account to conduct governor's business, because it's not secure and might get hacked. The two e-mails were gov.sarah@yahoo and gov.palin@yahoo so it's not like it was "personal" accounts that she might of had some occasional work related dealings on (which is still against federal law btw).

So for all you neo-tards that keep praising this woman like she's the 2nd coming, this is just another example in the long list that shows she's not prepared  to be vice president. I mean seriously what kind of moron uses a non secure yahoo account to conduct state business on? This woman doesn't even have the brains to use a secure gov e-mail address and you guys think she is ready to handle national security.

what will she do with big bad al Qaeda or if the commies come knocking, share cooking recipes and defence strategies with them?

And hacking into those accounts is legal?
The Obama campaign certainly is overtly culpable.
time to do some police work and discover who put these hackers up to this and lock up somebody.
~~~***OFFICIAL FORUMS JERK POLICE***~~~
                   (SELF APPOINTED)

**ALL PERSONS POSTING NEGATIVE, MEAN, IGNORANT, OR DUMB REPLIES OR IF I JUST DON'T LIKE THE REPLY, WILL BE PLACED IN THE "IQ LESS THAN 80" FOLDER AND REPORTED TO T

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2008, 06:19:07 PM »
That site has some really disturbing stuff on it.

Depends where you look. Food/Cooking and Animals/nature are really interesting. There can be some great things to read and enjoy, just depends where on the board you visit.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 06:21:25 PM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2008, 07:27:08 PM »
I got to see plenty of pics of Georgian war there.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2008, 07:29:56 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X8NJL3W2U8
O'Reilly's segment... "I'm going to call the Attorney General tomorrow" lol.

There's a movement going on right now to try to get everyone to DDoS Fox's website... lol

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
 :uhoh

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »

I would like to think that EVERYBODY would hope and pray that we are doing the right thing and what God would want us to do.

which God?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2008, 10:05:54 PM »
which God?

The one you worship. If you don't already have one, one will be appointed for you. Let me run off a copy for you...

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2008, 10:14:30 PM »
Whats it say around its neck
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2008, 10:16:39 PM »
which God?

you think there is more than one?

what are my choices?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2008, 10:48:57 PM »
Flying Spaghetti Monster