Author Topic: I should be voting for osamabinbiden.  (Read 2980 times)

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: I should be voting for osamabinbiden.
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »
Disrespecting these colors is what sold me long ago.

debunked long time ago...

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2008, 08:35:31 PM »
how can you debunk whats obvious fact?

or did you mean.. 'spun as an error in protocol awareness long ago'?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 08:37:14 PM »
There was nothing to debunk, you can watch the video yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o

I guess to him it was another one of those "present" days.  
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »
gotcha journalism :lol

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »
wardrobe malfunction journalism.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »
 :lol  i was washing my hands and ummm errrr the water splashed... yeah, thats the ticket.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »

dyno...  I think you just called me a racist.   I think that is what you do when people bring up facts you don't like.   

My girlfriend and grand daughter are of mexican decent.   I would pass a law right now to throw employers of illegals in jail for a mandatory year..  Does this make me a racist?

I don't want to live with the lowest form of humanity in the inner city.. does that make me a racist?     I don't think negro's are particularly attractive.. I don't have any desire to date em.....that is personal choice. 

I believe that you use the term racist so much that you don't even know what it means anymore.. if you ever did.

lazs 

lazs... I'm happy for you that you love your wife, regardless of her cultural or ethnic decent.  I would vote in favor of your law... put it on the ballot, and you have my vote, and no I don't think that makes you racist.

What I find offensive about so many of your posts are your sweeping generalizations and complete disregard for social norms in general society.  9 times out of 10 your statements contain no qualifiers... they dive straight into stereotype after stereotype to the point that it is almost comical.  I'm often left wondering if you are the biggest bigot I've ever come across, or this nations finest satirist (honest to God, I mean that.  And as a compliment too). 

But as I've said before... your insistence on continuing to use a racial slur to refer to a group of people isn't helping your case.  You may not have a racist bone in your body Lasz, but if that's the case, then you have a pisspoor way of expressing yourself.  IMHO.

You say I don't have an understanding of what racism is... well, i can tell you, it is more than wearing white robes and lighting crosses on fire.  But if you think that is the only definition of racism, well than I guess we both have a lot to learn.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2008, 05:17:38 AM »
lazs... I'm happy for you that you love your wife

:rofl
Foot in mouth 2.0.
Now that`s hilarious.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2008, 08:41:38 AM »
Ok.. here we go.. I use the term negro...  If I were to use the term "african american" I would feel foolish and stupid.. they are no more.. less african anything than I am Scottish since my grandfather came from there.

"Black"??? WTF?   you call someone by the color of their skin and then call me a racist?

as for stereotypes..  If someone acts like a stereotype and I show that..  how am I "out of touch with social norms"?

I don't really give a crap about your idea of "social norms" in any case.

also.. I can see why you think I am saying things I am not..  My GIRLFRIEND  is of mexican decent.. I have said so at least ten times that you have seen..   you first acted like you didn't know then you called her my maid then you called her now..  my wife..   

I believe that you read into what I write what you want to see.  If I say that negros commit over half of all violent crime in America including murder...  That is not "throwing stereotypes around without thinking"  that is a solid fact.. it is also not racism... 

If anything... I am pragmatic.   the fact that I really don't pretend to know why people act like animals sometimes does not make me a bigot.. 

You seem to believe that if I don't offer some lame excuse for their behavior then I must be a bigot..   I simply am sick of the dishonesty that PC brings.

The more a race tries to force me to treat them differently..   well.. the more I will treat them differently.. just maybe not in the way they expect.

I also believe that whites are probly the least bigoted race in America..   This is just a personal belief of course.

lazs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2008, 08:47:44 AM »
But..  am I gonna get the free health care and the no taxes on anything I make for my adjusted gross income under 50k a year when the osamabinbiden gets in and...

What year will it start?    What year can I expect the "rich guys" to pay for my free everything?

lazs

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2008, 10:05:16 AM »
Disrespecting these colors is what sold me long ago.

You got it wrong the other three are checking there pacemakers.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »
lazs

your blaming him for my mistakes, pay attention

I'm the one who originally called you the Archie Bunker of the bbs
He liked the little negro kid that lived next door, and was shocked that he was considered a bigot
But he had a heart of gold, so maybe you have that going for you.
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2008, 02:25:59 PM »
nwbie.. you are the one who needs to pay attention.. I was responding directly to dyno's posts..   

Now.. if you want to get into why you think I am a racist then I am more than willing to debate it with you...

I bet that most of the guys calling me a racist have never had a relative or girlfriend of another race.  They may wish they had.. they may even think they would like one but..  they don't.   

I have preferences in who I hang out with and who I bed....   

For who I hang out with.. it has to do with the content of their character.   I don't need a pet negro or mexican to show you how enlightened I am.     As for who I bed.. It is based on what appeals to me sexually.  some races do more than others.. some.. not at all or very little.  It has to do with the way they look to me.. just like I don't want a skinny skinny woman of any race.

lazs

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2008, 02:57:39 PM »
nwbie.. you are the one who needs to pay attention.. I was responding directly to dyno's posts..   

Now.. if you want to get into why you think I am a racist then I am more than willing to debate it with you...

I bet that most of the guys calling me a racist have never had a relative or girlfriend of another race.  They may wish they had.. they may even think they would like one but..  they don't.   

I have preferences in who I hang out with and who I bed....   

For who I hang out with.. it has to do with the content of their character.   I don't need a pet negro or mexican to show you how enlightened I am.     As for who I bed.. It is based on what appeals to me sexually.  some races do more than others.. some.. not at all or very little.  It has to do with the way they look to me.. just like I don't want a skinny skinny woman of any race.

lazs
I was referring to this - "  you first acted like you didn't know then you called her my maid then you called her now..  "
That was my error - unless he also was confused by your "My Mexican" referral to her and stated that - i never saw it..
If so, I apologize - I guess i wasn't the only one who found it strange how you refer to your girlfriend..

"I bet that most of the guys calling me a racist have never had a relative or girlfriend of another race." - What? a metrosexual not dating racially different women? You sure? ..i think that is a prerequisite...
"I don't need a pet negro or mexican to show you how enlightened I am" -- here is where i shake my head - your references are enlightening, maybe satirical, maybe not. I lean towards the maybe not.
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »
And if they are "maybe not"... then what are they?    I think PC is not only immoral but stupid.    People make fun of white guys all the time..  it doesn't make us cry and it doesn't make us weaker.. 

If it did make us cry and if everyone jumped in and said..  "hey.. no picking on the white guy.. it's not his fault (for whatever)" then we would probly be a weak piece of crap race.... if we bought into it that is.

The reason you see such bad behavior, in part, in any race or group is because you have condoned it and made excuses for it.

I believe that my honesty would serve us all much better than your PC bull.

lazs