Author Topic: Palin IQ guess  (Read 1917 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Re: Palin IQ guess
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »
Lets see you pass a law course.

Lets see you fly a jet and dodge sams.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:56 PM »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 06:58:29 PM »
Whoa bro. I'm sorry.... I can't back you here, in either case.  Expected to be ignorant about supreme court cases?  That's pretty impressive.... I guess the high schools in Alaska don't teach the biggies... Marbury v Madison,  Brown v Board of Education, Dred Scot v Sandford , Plessy v Ferguson,   OR she could even have known...oh i dunno... Bush v Gore...MAYBE even Baker v Exxon which she gave a governor's comment on  :confused:.  This question Couric asked was the softest softball Palin got the entire interview.... and she wiffed.  I asked an eighth grader (a relative) who attends a public school if she could name any cases.... and she named three of the above, in maybe a minute.

Ignorant on foreign policy is a big one.  She's up for the #2 job in the country.  Funny, when the commander of NORAD in Alaska shoots down her "Putin raises his head" response.  He went on record saying, that no russian a/c have violoated our airspace in the 15 years he's known, directly contradicting the VP candidate's answer.

IQ tests aren't very useful for measuring intellect as they are biased.  I think she's not as dumb as she's looking right now... at least I hope.  I'll give her credit for around 110.  Although, maybe she is good at random pattern recognitions.

And yes, I'm worried.  The bar is now so low, for her, that she doesn't have to do anything great tonight, in the debate.  If she doesn't curse or vomit, she's got a very good chance of appearing like the winner.  And, honestly, if you care about this country..... that is scary.

So what were your opinions of Kerry and Gore losing to "W" both times?   Seems like the Democrats are the Morons of the Country, no?  

Osama is a crappy public speaker.   He doesn't write his own speeches or he wouldn't stumble when his teleprompter fails.   Problem is they both fail.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 07:01:43 PM »
Lets see you pass a law course.

I suppose you missed the part where I said my sister was a lawyer. My IQ is as high or higher than hers, she'll admit that. And I've seen the content of the courses, I studied some of her books. And I grew up in a courthouse. I can pass a law course. But can you fly a jet and dodge missiles?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 07:05:06 PM »
I stand by my earlier statement about IQ.

The following facts can be verified in the book "The Reich Marshal:  A Biography of Hermann Goering" by Leonard Mosley.  I used that text as one of my sources for a paper I wrote while working on my MSE in History.

In 1945, an army psychologist named G.M. Gilbert conducted an IQ test of the top Nazi leaders being prosecuted in the Nuremberg trials.

Hjalmar Schacht                               143
Arthur Seyss-Inquart                         141
Herman Goering                                138
Karl Doenitz                                     138
Franz von Papen                               134
Eric Raeder                                      134
Dr. Hans Frank                                  130
Hans Fritsche                                   130
Joachin von Ribbentrop                      129
Wilhelm Keitel                                   129
Albert Speer                                    128
Alfred Jodl                                       127
Alfred Rosenberg                              127
Constantin von Neurath                     125
Walther Funk                                   124
Wilhelm Frick                                   124
Rudolf Hess                                     120
Fritz Sauckel                                   118
Ernst Kaltenbrunner                          113
Julius Streicher                                106

The results delighted Goering, because it showed that the Nazi leaders were far from the illiterate boobs many in the West believed them to be.  The average IQ is about 130.

Ergo, IQ is no guarantee of ability or wisdom or moral strength.

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »
Do you really think that someone with the IQ of a special ed student could become a President?

Fixed. :aok

We'll know IF Obama wins.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »
My Dad always said, "Someone with alot of common sense and a little bit of education can go farther than someone with alot of education and little common sense".
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »
My Dad always said, "Someone with alot of common sense and a little bit of education can go farther than someone with alot of education and little common sense".

My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
My Grandaddy always said, "Shoot at where he's gonna be, not where he's at."

Well...it seemed important at the time.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2008, 07:28:49 PM »
Oops...sorry....didn't mean to take up so much space.   :uhoh

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
Wrong, she's a moron and would be completely horrible at both. :aok

:rofl SkyRock's calling someone else a moron... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »
yeah, she sure is a moron....yeah.  I think we now know who the real morons are.

oh, I almost forgot..... :aok
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2008, 09:39:55 PM »
My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."

Yeah, right, like you were trying to spell possum
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2008, 09:56:28 PM »
Yeah, right, like you were trying to spell possum
LOL

I was thinkin the same thing.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »
LOL

I was thinkin the same thing.

Well, we do have that spell thingy here when you try to use a bad word, i'll test it

thumb <edit> lol, he really was trying to spell possum!! But imo, they should dump thumb and use possum :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:12:29 PM by Sixpence »
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)