Author Topic: Respect - Honor - Fair Play  (Read 8908 times)

Offline wnt2

• Zinc Member
Re: Respect - Honor - Fair Play
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »
I ran a lemonade stand once.  I feel it is very relevant to this conversation.

That's funny right there...i don't care who ya are.  Bravo 420!

wnt2

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:33 PM »
That's funny right there...i don't care who ya are.  Bravo 420!

wnt2

Everyone else was throwing down the buisness ownership guantlet.  Needed to show I was credentialed to continue participating.

:D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »
I do have some experience with handling in excess of 25+ at one time. You can see the true talent come out when they do what you ask them to do efficiently. There are other people that are just followers and will only do what is necessary to get the job done.
Next year will be my toughest year in school. It's not just the fact that I have to plan on getting into college, but I am going to have to work with at least 200 people all in one Battalion. The leaders are set, and they know what they already have to do, it's the people that have never gone through what I have gone through, that have to get trained constantly, to make sure that it is perfection. Next year, is going to be the hardest year because our battalion goes through a Formal Inspection, that only happens every 3 years. Usually, the leaders that have to go through this, are usually the most proficient than all of the other leaders, from previous years.
Some people you can never train to become "Eagles", but there is always that will go above and beyond what needs to be done, to get it done. That's what meritocracy is.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."