Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8552 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »
SAPP deals with this internally. That is all that will be said about that.

<S>

Sounds about right.

AS for the cowboys, since they acquired their squad rank illegitimately they should have been deemed an invalid squad on the score boards imho.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »
Just waiting for what Masonz has to say. He was a cool kid wile he was in my squad, but jeez, what a stupid thing for him to do when he knows that this is all going on.

I know for a fact that he won't leave the game though, even after we scrutinize him for this.
was waitin on someone to say somethign like this...

I knew it was wrong, knew someone sometime may (and mostly likely would)see somethin sketchy. one thing, i am ashamed of myself. it wasnt for perks, i just did it cuz it was different as wrong as it was. anyone doesn't take my word check my stats daily, wont let this happen again.

Sorry for this one stupid thing.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »

I knew it was wrong, knew someone sometime may (and mostly likely would)see somethin sketchy. one thing, i am ashamed of myself. it wasnt for perks, i just did it cuz it was different as wrong as it was. anyone doesn't take my word check my stats daily, wont let this happen again.

Good man for stepping up to the plate.  :salute
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2009, 01:58:05 PM »
Yea the stupid thing was that mason aounced it over 200. "Hahahahah Thanks you noob" That way we would know it wasnt just a really good stick.
really. i havnt been on today and rarely have 200 tuned. someone has my account info, but if my account did say that thanks for the heads up stokes. sure, im not a "uber" stick and wont win every 1-1, but ill sure as hell DA anyone for fun.

:salute Subway
HogDweeb

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
someone has my account info,
Did the dog eat your homework too?
See Rule #4

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2009, 02:01:10 PM »
Did the dog eat your homework too?
no, i can change my password rather easy. i neever said anything on 200 to what stokes said i did. to my knowledge no one has any of my account info.
HogDweeb

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »

Not impressed and not falling for this shallow loud of hog wash.   You know better and have read better.  More like you've seen plenty of shade killers apologise on these boards and get away with it.

Na sonny Jim.....not impressed.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »
Not impressed and not falling for this shallow loud of hog wash.   You know better and have read better.  More like you've seen plenty of shade killers apologise on these boards and get away with it.

Na sonny Jim.....not impressed.
wasnt expecting you to be impressed..with anything i did.

BTW, password changed.
HogDweeb

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »
Kids, all cheaters these days.  Can't spell worth a damn either.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »

MasonZ I thought was a cool kid. I think he let these slick talkin' "uber gamers" talk him into something stupid. A case of "kid fell into the wrong crowd".  :salute

ill change back to an honest person uptown. check my stats daily, i wont always have same respect from people i know, but ill change back. i fall into wrong crowd a lot... :salute
HogDweeb

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2009, 02:10:58 PM »
Usually I'm not that harsh, but this time I have to agree with LYNX. MasonZ knew pretty well what he was doing:

Steve and ackack, i had just been stating. ask any squad member of a squad ive been in, im not that low. I could very easily get that low, but in reality im far from it. you show me respect, i show you respect. simple enough. after what Lusche said: i wouldnt, but i have no reason to perk farm on purpose by vulching a shade account. sure, i lose my share of 262's like many others, but im not so low i need to vulch a shade account. you can look at my stats and tell me how i bring the game down ackack, but when you find nothing to prove it, ill just sit here and laugh. Honestly, id really like to meet some of the keyboard tough guys out there 1-1 and just see how snobby they are.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »
Usually I'm not that harsh, but this time I have to agree with LYNX. MasonZ knew pretty well what he was doing:

Ohhhh snap
See Rule #4

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2009, 02:15:21 PM »

Pffft ... most "step up to the plate" only when they have been "called on the carpet".
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »
ill be the first to say this in this thread. if i was hurting for perks, and felt like being a low life, i would intentionally vulch a shade just to gain some free perks. Im not saying ill do it all day, but im saying for just one (maybe 2) sorties. anywho,  :salute

P.S. btw, if HTC had a thing against perk farming, im sure there would be a lot of people getting a talk to, or even booted from game.

my .02

:rofl :rofl :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »
wow. people will go looking through threads for quotes, but check my stats since i started. never have i done something even remotly close to this. and lusche, for someone who does do a lot of research, and is a trainer, you sure dont seem to help people, or in this case, do research on peoples stats. just the 1 tour.
HogDweeb