Author Topic: Oh dear I wish I DIDNT HAVE TO SAY THIS  (Read 4586 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Oh dear I wish I DIDNT HAVE TO SAY THIS
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »
Is their another game where they are more considerate of thier customer base?  

Good question. If you find one, tell me. I doubt you will have much luck ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »
http://www.addictinggames.com/index.html

:D

Good question. If you find one, tell me. I doubt you will have much luck ;)
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 06:06:54 PM »
I don't want to but I'm done.I get fine F.R. if i kill the GFX ,and the ground detail sucks so bad i cant see the ground coming.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 06:09:58 PM »
Good God people, patience is a virtue.  Give the people who have given you a hobby that you have come to love a chance to iron out the bugs.  My FR sucks, graphics aren't the best, but damn. 
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »
They tested beta and did not work out the major problem's i have.I don't think they will.I'll wait a month.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline AKFloppy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 06:40:13 PM »
I personally think we are talking about a 'high end' computer but we know nothing about it.  My Quad Core Pentium with 2GB of 1066 DDR2 memory and XFX GTX 260 Black Edition video card with 896MB ram runs the game just fine and EVERYTHING is clear.  If you add the shadows option then some avatars are trying to create shadows and therefore are blurry from far away.  I would be nice that if we complain and then say but I have a 'high end' system, please define that.  There are thousands of 'high end' computers and the definition is in the eyes of the owner or what they were 'told'.
Maybe it is high end but part of diagnosing the problem is getting specs so you know what to fix.
Now, if I can learn to not fly into the water reflections life will be great but that is MY problem.
<S> AKFloppy

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 07:26:37 PM »
So many problems and issues.

I am the CO of precision squad and so many unhappy noises I wish they had tested for longer.

The impvements are not worth the aggro to date.

Oh brother.  :lol

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:38:48 PM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »
Get over yourself Yarbles...

I have to say that is very inconsiderate of what I said. People are happy with their routine and what gets them through the day. In the commercial world I work with companies that put the onus on their customers to resolve their issues and fair badly or should do. HTC is not or maybe is an amateeur organisation that expects subscribers to be stakeholders but if it does let us see how it resolves.

Quite frankly I am dissillusioned and dissapointed and not only form a commercial point of view. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:55:33 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 07:39:18 PM »
So many problems and issues.

I am the CO of precision squad and so many unhappy noises I wish they had tested for longer.

The impvements are not worth the aggro to date.

W O W  !  It's been only 1 day  :aok Be a little patient! If anyone could do it better than volunteer to HiTech! Maybe after you have resolved every issue and improved upon all that is Aces High, the powers that be may compensate you for your superior ability at saving his company!! If not, then give it a little time :aok

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 08:26:27 PM »
W O W  !  It's been only 1 day  :aok Be a little patient! If anyone could do it better than volunteer to HiTech! Maybe after you have resolved every issue and improved upon all that is Aces High, the powers that be may compensate you for your superior ability at saving his company!! If not, then give it a little time :aok

Dont be sarcastic eh

ok maybe HTC is a small business and these are just growing pains  :cool: itll be worth it in the end  :pray

Fair play :)

So I shall reserve judgement like the rest of you who say calm down and if it proves to be all right in the end i shall be the first with the hooray HTC

No really thanks for the re assurance  :salute unless :mad:

we shall see :D

Anyway can you look at why the inside of my cockpit looks like I need new glasses HTC but everything else looks like i dont.

As for those people who have low end machines thats progress I guess though I thought we somehow measured it the other way (now that is confusing).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:35:08 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 08:32:13 PM »
Short answer, nope. Do they try to address common issues with patches and updates? yup. Do they give any consideration to people who whine on forums? nope.

Technology progresses whether you're ready for it or not...and there are always little gotchas in the world of technology.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
I'm just a redneck that bought a puter and found a fighter game online. I don't know jack squat about this video setting stuff, but I'll learn and be ready for battle. ;)
I give HTC the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this stuff, so I figure the problem is on my end and I need to read up on things more. I've always liked this game way, way too much and if need be I'll upgrade whatever I have to, to fly the American iron. :rock
Lighten up Francis

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 08:39:54 PM »
Frankly, I wish that with terrain turned off, it looked like it did before the update.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »
Do they give any consideration to people who whine on forums? nope.

Yes they do see Spit 14 (my thread). They do because that is how business works they listen to their customers. If you dont you go out of business. Free lesson for you there and no need to thank me. This is called feedback and believe me they listen.

Oh and here is another lesson, technology isnt an end in it self :D It just looks like that to people who dont understand it ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:55:12 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:47:12 AM by Skuzzy »