Author Topic: Stop dropping FHs....  (Read 19329 times)

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
Re: Stop dropping FHs....
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2009, 12:24:31 AM »
Possibly....why you have to go to the Blue Arena cause in the Orange Arena....There aren't too many bases to take off from when the Bish have most of the KNIGHT fields.

Seems you are havin trouble finding the right fit...

Was a day of Bish all it took to go rook?

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2009, 01:11:23 AM »
Seems you are havin trouble finding the right fit...

(Image removed from quote.)

Was a day of Bish all it took to go rook?
:rofl :rofl :rofl thats funny I told him he would find more like me on the other sides and he probably had same problem
omfg junky, press enter more often. I'm having a hard time trying to follow which line I'm reading !
sorry i was in to it :D
    JunkyII       For one, you never came to me asking me not to attack any base YOU were flying in a furball.  I once flew with you and the POTW.....you know the caliber of bomber pilot I am.  I respect the POTW.  But I disagree with you on the subject of "furballs dont come very often".  Get real...there is a furball erupting somewhere else every time a base with a furball is taken.  Just look for the enemy base that is the closest to your own base.  Ya see, furballers dont like to fly very far to get into the action.  Bomber pilots have to fly a good distance to do what they do.

But it really doesn't matter.....we both have different styles of "Game Play" when it comes to this game.  I cant furball due to my poor frame rate...so I bomb.  You dont bomb cause you dont have the patience for it.  So anyway......I guess I fixed the problem by going to another country....the problem you have with me anyway.  But there will be someone else for you to cry about and call names.  Possibly....why you have to go to the Blue Arena cause in the Orange Arena....There aren't too many bases to take off from when the Bish have most of the KNIGHT fields.
You see this thread didnt start with me just calling out you even though you were the problem the night i wrote the thread. FACT: Less Furballs then bases to take. FACT: I have asked you not to drop FH.

I dont like flying bombers because I can see the hangars I am aiming at, so we have like the opposite of problems. Also Bombers dont have to go high at all, FORTRESS proved this wrong with his NOE Lancs....
:x  :rofl

Hey Junky  :aok, can you keep cleaning house and get rid of Fortress too?

(Image removed from quote.)

btw - Dogfite at least knew which country would appreciate him the most.  Its a win-win for knits and Bish.
working on him now :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2009, 01:41:59 AM »
a certain 1sqaudname sqaud thinks if they kill furballs, the furballers will help take bases....

With all do respect, I like flying along side you and Dogfite.  But you kind of did single him out.  What if he asked you not to furball?  As I said, with all do respect, who put you in charge of what gets or doesn't get bombed?  I'm saying this as friendly as I can be so don't think I'm trying to pick sides or stir anything up. :salute
71 Squadron RAF

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2009, 01:52:38 AM »
With all do respect, I like flying along side you and Dogfite.  But you kind of did single him out.  What if he asked you not to furball?  As I said, with all do respect, who put you in charge of what gets or doesn't get bombed?  I'm saying this as friendly as I can be so don't think I'm trying to pick sides or stir anything up. :salute

Reasonable question and stated well!

Furballing is not hampering any bombers. Bombers may even have it easier with folks in the furball tying the other sides fighters up.

When the hangars at a furball base go down then the bombers are hampering the furballers side of the game.

There are a lot of things to do in AH. At some time or another they always have to cross paths. Many try not to tread on other teammates toes. The more folks having fun then the more successful Ah is.... with more signing on every day. The projected animosity between the fighters, bombers, and GV'ers is really a moot point as we all have what we like to do. When it is required to all come together... say for a base defense then each has honed his/her skill beyond what is usually required for a successful defense.

<S>
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2009, 01:53:05 AM »
I hate when fuballs get stopped because someone drops the FH's... still it's within acceptable parameters of gameplay. Dogfite and his crew are perpetrators of "bomb and bail"  which I find to rank very high in sweetheartbaggery.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2009, 02:11:48 AM »

The issue isn't about bombing or even capturing bases.  Guys like 99990000 are perfect example of a bomber pilot co-existing with the 'furballers'.  Why?  In all of the years I've known and played with him, not once has he ever purposely gone out of his way to grief those having fun in a furball just because we were not playing his way.  DOGFITE, FORTRESS and the other tools like them are the polar opposite.  These guys go out of their way for the express purpose of ruining other's fun just because we are not playing how they think we should.  If they could have it their way, furballing would not be allowed and the only combat allowed would be during base captures only.  That's the crux of the issue.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »
turd-like sweetheartbaggery?

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2009, 02:26:56 AM »
The issue isn't about bombing or even capturing bases.  Guys like 99990000 are perfect example of a bomber pilot co-existing with the 'furballers'.  Why?  In all of the years I've known and played with him, not once has he ever purposely gone out of his way to grief those having fun in a furball just because we were not playing his way.  DOGFITE, FORTRESS and the other tools like them are the polar opposite.  These guys go out of their way for the express purpose of ruining other's fun just because we are not playing how they think we should.  If they could have it their way, furballing would not be allowed and the only combat allowed would be during base captures only.  That's the crux of the issue.

ack-ack

<S> 999000

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2009, 03:42:48 AM »
Canacka it may seem like im asking him not to bomb because of the OP but im not. Im asking him not to go to furballs and kill the FH. Everyone knows what the furballs looks like, about even darbars, towns untouched, ords probably down at both bases maybe even troops. Look at the map tonight......TT has been taking by rooks and i wanna believe this is Dogfites doing honestly, anyone know?
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2009, 08:07:13 AM »
Canacka it may seem like im asking him not to bomb because of the OP but im not. Im asking him not to go to furballs and kill the FH. Everyone knows what the furballs looks like, about even darbars, towns untouched, ords probably down at both bases maybe even troops. Look at the map tonight......TT has been taking by rooks and i wanna believe this is Dogfites doing honestly, anyone know?

Sometimes I'll fly a bomber over a furball base and drop ord bunkers, troops and stuff like that, when my load is gone I normally cut alt and fly through the furball.. it'll put hair on your chest son! :P

:aok
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2009, 08:39:59 AM »
Like I said earlier this will only be resolved when there is a proper furball area where furballers will go to furball. However this will never happen according to my observations because:

The only time I have seen a furball start and I have seen allot start they always started with an attempted base take. What happened was some individual but usually a group started to take a base and more and more people came to DEFEND.

Defend becuase intially there was no furball. At some point the dar reaches a certain size and furballers arrive I assume i.e. those who look for the biggest dar on the map and go there as in there is the herd let us follow as that is where we get our fun. Nothing wrong with that.

So at some point the base takers realise they are not going to take the base without getting the fighter hangers down and when they drop them the furballers start whinning.

The Problem: Furballers dont organise furballs they join existing fights and then take them to be static which is not how they come about.

We have an expression in England "couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery". Furballers are the antithesis of  organisation. Furballers could not and would not organise a furball in a furball arena. Furballers dont make furballs but they shortsightedly seek to control them.

Very occasionally people drop hangers out of mallice but in my experinece it is normally part of an original or historic base take attempt.

Furballers if you had a furball arena you wouldnt even go there you are the arcade end of AH. Get your fun where you can but dont cry when its over the thing that pisses you off is what keeps it interesting for you. You just arn't clever enough to work that out :lol ;) :D 

Isnt there a big area in the DA called furballing and I think you can enter the fight at any height and in any plane you like. You dont go there truth be told because it is static. Your parasites on the dynamic aspect of the game. By all means enjoy yourselves but dont try to control it, clearly that is self defeating. :rolleyes:     
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:47:04 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2009, 08:50:34 AM »
So, JunkyII, since I inspired you to write this thread, and accuse me of taking your fun away, I am going to take my KNIGHT Squad to the Bishops
woot woot easy kills all around! Junky, if you can get a few more hord tools to change sides I may stay nit. :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »
grow some and kill them before they get there   :aok

Takes some organisation to do this and means the action might not start within 2 minutes of upping like on a playstation or XBOX etc

Does not correspond to the typical furball mission at all. :D

I also notice that when the typical "Furball" drives the enemy fighters down so the field is capped everyone doesnt say "ok chaps lets pull back and give them a chance to up" people close in and take the base usually with a bit of vulching. Fighters from other bases arrive high to defend the base. In other words the Vast Majoority seem to have an objective of sorts not just furballing for its own sake and are happy when the base is taken.

In other words Fur ballers shut up and stop trying to ruin the game for eveyone including yourselves :rolleyes: :rolleyes:   
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2009, 09:13:19 AM »
I also notice that when the typical "Furball" drives the enemy fighters down so the field is capped everyone doesnt say "ok chaps lets pull back and give them a chance to up" people close in and take the base usually with a bit of vulching. Fighters from other bases arrive high to defend the base. In other words the Vast Majoority seem to have an objective of sorts not just furballing for its own sake and are happy when the base is taken.

Your wrong! Some will back off and let them up. The Headhunters have done this on many occasions and let the other side know so they can up and get some alt.

Your prior post was wrong too. Many times we instigate a furball.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:15:27 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
Your wrong! Some will back off and let them up. The Headhunters have done this on many occasions and let the other side know so they can up and get some alt.

Your prior post was wrong too. Many times we instigate a furball.

In the case of the former what is it about the word "typical" you dont understand?

I say typical and I dont doubt what your saying I just have never seen either. The vast majority of fights seem to be directed toward an objective.

And why dont you go to the Furball Arena or ask for a better one if the one we have is no good????

The only flaw in the game and game play I have seen in this thread exposed is Bomb and  Bail. I would impose a penalty for this if I was HTC as it detracts from the nature of the game. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:21:56 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP