Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 30268 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 01:33:40 AM »
Mechanic, you have made a strong point that nobody in the AH community should even try to argue about it.  It is about time somebody has said it. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 01:39:22 AM »
Me and Bip roll from A7 in 109K4's because we see 2 cons on radar.  There is nothing else within 2 sectors.  We begin to wep climb and head towards the two close dots on radar.  It takes us about 2 minutes to get up to 10k and we see 2 specks above us.  We continue climbing to around 12k and they finally appear in icon range.  Take note of the altitudes.

well we ended up spotting two 109s they where low and at the time no threat ,so we took are time and tryed to set them up

BiP and I were the two low 109s at around 12k and were no threat.  We continued climbing as they circled us at 28k waiting to strike.  When we finally had climbed to 19k, they decided it was time to pounce.  Now, there's no reason to insult their tactics (even though the other P51d was an established regular player) but to say the least it was extremely timid.  After about 15 failed passes at us, E's were beginning to equalize at the now 19k or so 'fight' ensuing.  At about this time, I was able to connect with a 30mm tater on a miscue one of the P51s made and took his wing off.  BiPolar at a very similar time mark, unfortunately received a radiator hit while trying to dodge the 15th or so spray attack.

Bipolar began his decent to land his wounded bird while I was now left with the remaining P51D at around 17k or so.  The P51, frantic without his wingman, decided his best course of option was to run (at around 15k) in what might go down as one of the longest, most boring chases I have ever experienced.  We were deep in friendly territory which was completely empty of any action, and was about a 3.5 sector stretch from his friendly base he was RTB to.

I chased him for about 10 minutes without even a thought of engaging the only con within a 50 mile radius.  It was as if he had put his plane on autopilot and went to Subway to order a sandwich.  BiPolar landed his K4 and upped a Spit16 at the base between our location and his base.  Bipolar climbed to 17k, and came our way to try to intercept him.  The P51 then decided survival was no longer a priority.  He had avoided combat at all costs until now but decided it was time to take a stand!  He pointed his nose at bipolar's nose and began to fire away!  Bipolar obviously was completely content with jousting with the P51 who had flown so high and run so far that only legends are made of.  Bipolar won the joust and we laughed about the set of events that had just occurred.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 01:44:39 AM by grizz441 »

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 02:43:45 AM »
and i ran to help the third mustang who is less capable then my self 

Who was flying the third mustang?  Stevie Wonder? 

From what Grizz just posted I think it would be pretty hard to find a more timid uncapable player than buzurd.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 02:50:40 AM »
We all have to start somewhere Dinan but starting someone off with insult on top of injury will not make them a better player.

Are you not on parole?  :huh
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 02:57:31 AM »
Flying to 30k doesn't encourage good fights imho, it only encourages people to hit auto climb and go afk during the climb out.

Not sure why I care either way, at that alt they would never see me unless they were taking off or landing.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 03:32:39 AM »
Flying at 30k is a great way to save on fuel and its the only way to catch 'smart' bomber pilots (which I believe we will be seeing more of very soon). Probably though what these guys were intending to do was denied them because they didnt have complete knowledge of how to handle the airplane or how to fly together as a team or specifically how to fight 109K4s (which should have been attacked much lower not up high like that). However making fun of these guys for trying to learn and for experimenting with an airplane which (as you all know) is not as 'uber' as everyone claims and performs far below its ENY value... well you should refer to mechanics post.

Instead of neener-neenering why not take these guys under your wing and show them how its done? If its not worth your time then you are not worth the time. Good day.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 06:57:42 AM »
First of all my hat's off to Grizz and Bipolar for pushing the fight. From my AW days I have always said if you want to stop people from flying 30k go to 30k and kill them. I have a film of Grizz in action, Fine pilot! I'm also from the Zazen school of survival. Always make sure you have an exit.  :rofl :rofl At 30k these guys were probably in the better plane.

Since it is only Burzurd first post I'm giving him some lee way here.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 07:02:35 AM »
Flying at 30k is a great way to save on fuel

Where the heck do you come up with this stuff Chalenge?  :huh

However making fun of these guys for trying to learn and for experimenting with an airplane which (as you all know) is not as 'uber' as everyone claims and performs far below its ENY value... well you should refer to mechanics post.

Flying 30k on auto pilot in the middle of nowhere is not learning nor experimenting.  Running 3.5 sectors is not learning nor experimenting.  I let buzurd know that it was the most timid display of flying I had ever seen in Aces High.  My comment must have hit home as he felt the need to sign up for the BBS and insult me.  Buzurd, I didn't know you were a newb when I insulted you, your wingman certainly isn't one.  I hope you learn to fight in this game and have lots of fun.  

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 07:07:13 AM »
its good to see the vets killed the noobs...
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 07:07:18 AM »
Where the heck do you come up with this stuff Chalenge?  :huh

Flying 30k on auto pilot in the middle of nowhere is not learning nor experimenting.  Running 3.5 sectors is not learning nor experimenting.  I let buzurd know that it was the most timid display of flying I had ever seen in Aces High.  My comment must have hit home as he felt the need to sign up for the BBS and insult me.  Buzurd, I didn't know you were a newb when I insulted you, your wingman certainly isn't one.  I hope you learn to fight in this game and have lots of fun.  

One must get down and dirty if you are going to learn anything for sure!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 07:22:31 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl batfink compared bipolar to bparker :lol :lol :lol
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Gabriel

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 07:58:40 AM »
@bat

Usually as a result of real life 'circumstances', people feel the need to lash out at others and act the tough guy online , behind a fake name and computer screen,  where they feel they have some actual 'power'. .. we get these types in all online games/forums. Personally I just ignore them.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 08:06:13 AM »
today three mustangs took off.one was heavy and two clean.the heavy one was headed for enemy carrier.the clean set went high to look for a p47 that shot one of them down just before this.
well we ended up spotting two 109s they where low and at the time no threat ,so we took are time and tryed to set them up but we werent having much luck.they just werent going for it.in the end we let them get to close and my friend ended up getting shot down.i did the best i could but i just couldnt
save him.well knowing that my friend is better than myself and for what little bit i tangled with the 109s while he was still alive i decided to get out of there and not let them kill me to.and i ran to help the third mustang who is less capable then my self and by that time in trouble.i wasnt to worried about the109s i knew they couldnt catch me.i did on the other hand remember the name of the little girl that shot down my friend and to my surprise ran in to him later after he switched to my country.he started telling me my three to four weeks of flying time was the weakest flying he had ever seen while every body had a good laugh.i think he was just mad cause he couldnt catch me but i dont know maybe hes just a little girl trapped in a mans body?with a big mouth.anyway i filmed the whole thing .........i just watched the film turns out my weak flying skills took down one of the two 109s,how about that.

i cry liker a little girl so much, that i wear pink panties on my head now. i've been told that if i keep it up, i'm gonna hafta start wearin hi heels when i fly....... :airplane: :noid :joystick:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 08:07:23 AM »
heres the REAL story, and grizz has the film, we see dots on dar, we upped some k4s. headed out towards the dots to find them at 30k flying around in circles like they were dancing. So we made them blow their alt after several mins of playing patty cake with the timid 51s. Grizz popped his bud. This guy here hit my rad. So he starting running like carl lewis on Olympics day. (4 sectors) so i LANDED and decided to up a spit grab alt and get above him before he got to our base (2 sectors from where he was). So i done so. He went under me and had a 1 way ticket tower shot.

why'd you need a spit to kill him/.?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 08:15:17 AM »
First of all my hat's off to Grizz and Bipolar for pushing the fight. From my AW days I have always said if you want to stop people from flying 30k go to 30k and kill them. I have a film of Grizz in action, Fine pilot! I'm also from the Zazen school of survival. Always make sure you have an exit.  :rofl :rofl At 30k these guys were probably in the better plane.

Since it is only Burzurd first post I'm giving him some lee way here.

i have films of him in action too. i'm too embarrassed to post em though....he kilt me too easily........ :D :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"