Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 30895 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »
Stand up and be counted  – are you for it or against it??

...again cheers eh!

For it.
Smack talk is at least marginally amusing banter that people can find humor in.

Today's self proclaimed mouths, i.e. Warhed, lack the intellect to talk smack so they simply invent things and throw in some personal insults. This isn't smack talk. It's simply the blatheirng drivel of the mentally dull.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Gabriel

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »
Seems to me there is a rather large gulf between 'smack' and switching sides/using personal voice/chat to verbally abuse people.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »
If you smack talk a squadie that you fly with and have a good time dishing it back and forth thats all good and dandy but when you do it to someone you don't know and your doing it to be mean thats completely a different story and should be kicked out of the game indefinently.  Thank God I'm not Skuzzy there be alot more advertising compaigns.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
i cry liker a little girl so much, that i wear pink panties on my head now. i've been told that if i keep it up, i'm gonna hafta start wearin hi heels when i fly....... :airplane: :noid :joystick:

Naw Bro.............damned Hi Heels don't work with da pedals.  At best low heels for best performance.  As for the rest, make sure the panties are snug so as the leg holes don't shift around your eyes and hinder your vision, for added realism....a set of WW II goggles work well. (white scarf ain't too bad neither  :lol)

As for Buzurd.............he he he, Welcome to HTC Bro, and the wonderful world of HTC's  BB's.  Ya ever need some help, training, information, anything to assist you in having a blast....just look me up, or any one of my squaddies, and we'll be more than happy.  :aok

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »
today three mustangs took off.one was heavy and two clean.the heavy one was headed for enemy carrier.the clean set went high to look for a p47 that shot one of them down just before this.
well we ended up spotting two 109s they where low and at the time no threat ,so we took are time and tryed to set them up but we werent having much luck.they just werent going for it.in the end we let them get to close and my friend ended up getting shot down.i did the best i could but i just couldnt
save him.well knowing that my friend is better than myself and for what little bit i tangled with the 109s while he was still alive i decided to get out of there and not let them kill me to.and i ran to help the third mustang who is less capable then my self and by that time in trouble.i wasnt to worried about the109s i knew they couldnt catch me.i did on the other hand remember the name of the little girl that shot down my friend and to my surprise ran in to him later after he switched to my country.he started telling me my three to four weeks of flying time was the weakest flying he had ever seen while every body had a good laugh.i think he was just mad cause he couldnt catch me but i dont know maybe hes just a little girl trapped in a mans body?with a big mouth.anyway i filmed the whole thing .........i just watched the film turns out my weak flying skills took down one of the two 109s,how about that.
k
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »
Smack talking has no place in this game, ribbing a squaddie when its in fun, is just that, but when you result in throwing insults and slurs,Then you really have to ask yourself,,would i say that to his face?  most likely not, because now your face to face with a possibility of physical confrontation, on here its makes them feel good because there hiding behind there computers with all there other internet buddy tuffguys. They seem to run in packs just like on these Boards..  Guess its how they feel like a Man  :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »
people who cry like little girls say ack shot them down  :aok

Greens hush. I have NEVER been shot down by an enemy plane,just that darn ack!  :neener:

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »
Me and Bip roll from A7 in 109K4's because we see 2 cons on radar.  There is nothing else within 2 sectors.  We begin to wep climb and head towards the two close dots on radar.  It takes us about 2 minutes to get up to 10k and we see 2 specks above us.  We continue climbing to around 12k and they finally appear in icon range.  Take note of the altitudes.

Grizz, I'm honestly appalled at your stance and attitude in this thread.  As someone who has thoroughly enjoyed our times in the DA, and has used those times to learn more about disimilar air combat, you  really should be ashamed for castigating the OP.  We all expect it from Bipolar, who chose his namesake well, but I am genuinely surprised to see this from you.  And seriously disappointed to see it from a "respected" vet, on this BBS.   :mad:  Especially since you feel the need to post film and screenshots.  Are you into Bipolar's med closet again?

So they were higher, so they didn't want to fight (the way you wanted to fight, that is).  Their 15 bucks.  Either you help them or drive them away.  Disgraceful, the way you are both acting.

It is interesting to note, Bipolar needed to up a spit to kill a noob pilot.   :banana: :neener:

To the OP:  If you would like a little help in your combat, look me up sometime.  I would be happy to help you with what little knowledge I have accumulated in 10 years.   :salute
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:07:24 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2009, 02:34:06 PM »
Grizz, I'm honestly appalled at your stance and attitude in this thread.  As someone who has thoroughly enjoyed our times in the DA, and has used those times to learn more about disimilar air combat, you  really should be ashamed for castigating the OP.  We all expect it from Bipolar, who chose his namesake well, but I am genuinely surprised to see this from you.  And seriously disappointed to see it from a "respected" vet, on this BBS.   :mad:  Especially since you feel the need to post film and screenshots.  Are you into Bipolar's med closet again?

So they were higher, so they didn't want to fight.  Their 15 bucks.  Either you help them or drive them away.  Disgraceful, the way you are both acting.

It is interesting to note, Bipolar needed to up a spit to kill a noob pilot.   :banana: :neener:

To the OP:  If you would like a little help in your combat, look me up sometime.  I would be happy to help you with what little knowledge I have accumulated in 10 years.   :salute

just a guess here.....but it could be the op's manerisms and the way he came here that is gleaning the reaction.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »
Smack talkers be damned.

People who bask in the glory of smack talking are the true bane of this game.  Especially those that do it as a sport.  

All other idiotic behaviors take a distant second seat compared to this ruinous instigator of so much hatred inside the game.  Open channel should be used for legitimate questions and observations relevant to honest gameplay, not as a vehicle for ignorant childish taunting, insults and otherwise derogatory comments.  

That adults and mature persons can so easily be brought down to such sub standandard forms of social interaction is most definately the worst aspect of the game, imo.

two cents.......for you.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2009, 02:48:35 PM »
CHILDRUN!!!! Go to your rooms RIGHT now and don't come out until you're ready to be friends!!!.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2009, 02:53:26 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:58:08 PM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2009, 03:01:58 PM »
just a guess here.....but it could be the op's manerisms and the way he came here that is gleaning the reaction.

Just a look back at the OP...

today three mustangs took off.one was heavy and two clean.the heavy one was headed for enemy carrier.the clean set went high to look for a p47 that shot one of them down just before this.
well we ended up spotting two 109s they where low and at the time no threat ,so we took are time and tryed to set them up but we werent having much luck.they just werent going for it.in the end we let them get to close and my friend ended up getting shot down.i did the best i could but i just couldnt
save him.well knowing that my friend is better than myself and for what little bit i tangled with the 109s while he was still alive i decided to get out of there and not let them kill me to.and i ran to help the third mustang who is less capable then my self and by that time in trouble.i wasnt to worried about the109s i knew they couldnt catch me.i did on the other hand remember the name of the little girl that shot down my friend and to my surprise ran in to him later after he switched to my country.he started telling me my three to four weeks of flying time was the weakest flying he had ever seen while every body had a good laugh.i think he was just mad cause he couldnt catch me but i dont know maybe hes just a little girl trapped in a mans body?with a big mouth.anyway i filmed the whole thing .........i just watched the film turns out my weak flying skills took down one of the two 109s,how about that.

I don't see where he mentioned either one of them by name.  

Easy enough for a real man to just let this kid (it's obvious it's a kid, I mean look at the structure)  blow off steam, and not give him legitimacy in his initial "whine".  He doesn't have film, doesn't know who it was, but his stinky bait catches these two rising.

Mannerisms be damned, it could have been any two 109's in any arena, but those two hosers want it be known it was them.  Wonder who the grownups are here?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:12:07 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2009, 03:06:55 PM »
Oookay.

It took me a bit to actually read what Buzard had typed (punctuation, capitalization and paragraphs are your friends :) ). Funny, I saw him CLAIM that another player "cried" like a girl and then come to find out that what happened was the other player simply ragged him mercilessly. From that, it would appear that Buzard is the one that cried like a girl (when he started this thread).

While I do understand the concerns that some express about how newbies are treated, sorry....I really don't agree. While some do take taunts to an abusive level (and this should not be accepted or condoned ), the taunting (smacktalk) has been an integral part of this genre of games since their inception. Twenty years ago, such incidents would be used as motivation to improve your gameplay as a means of retribution. Today, it's the same namby pamby PC crud that is destroying societies...don't hurt anyone's feelings.....at any cost!! (sidebar : saw where a college football coach is being investigated for "verbally abusing" some of his players, I guess next we give DI's a nerf stick to train Marines...sheesh. ) Frankly, most of the nay-sayers I've seen post here, need to grow thicker skins and spend less time playing capture the flag. Instead, the newbie hears, "just keep doing what you are doing", etc. and feels justified.

BTW, Buzard, abusive taunting should be reported to HTC. Bringing it here simply makes you look bad.

As for smack talkers being the "bane of the game", with what passes for good gameplay in AH these days....smack talkers are about all that is entertaining.  :frown:

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2009, 03:08:53 PM »
Naw Bro.............damned Hi Heels don't work with da pedals.  At best low heels for best performance.  As for the rest, make sure the panties are snug so as the leg holes don't shift around your eyes and hinder your vision, for added realism....a set of WW II goggles work well. (white scarf ain't too bad neither  :lol)

As for Buzurd.............he he he, Welcome to HTC Bro, and the wonderful world of HTC's  BB's.  Ya ever need some help, training, information, anything to assist you in having a blast....just look me up, or any one of my squaddies, and we'll be more than happy.  :aok

<S>
Rokit

:rofl :rofl glad someone besides shuffler is taking my stuff as it was intended!

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)