Author Topic: New cities look fantastic  (Read 4225 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: New cities look fantastic
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2009, 09:23:12 AM »
Ill have to disagree on my end. It raped my FRPS. I cant go near it, my rate starts dropping before i ever see it lol

I wonder if it might be a simple card setting......... let Skuzzy know about it.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2009, 09:24:07 AM »
Ill have to disagree on my end. It raped my FRPS. I cant go near it, my rate starts dropping before i ever see it lol

My new GFX card has massive overhead room, that's the reason why I don't see any drop in performance with Vsync on.

I still only see a drop of about 10-20fps when testing with Vsync off.

Kaz.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:28:23 AM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
I live in in the land of the free.  :aok

Now.... why are you so worried about me?

I'm worried that you already have carpal tunnel syndrome.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline dstrip2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2009, 04:49:47 PM »
so, i havnt actually flown in a while, still dont have windows for my mac.. but im liking the idea of the city. massive bombing raids and such FTW, gives me more targets and will just be epic to see. i do think cities need

1. manable ack

2. nearby gv spawns

3. no disappearing or beamed cities, just destroying. basically have have 2 or 3 city locations for each country (depending on map size) modeled on the map at all times, but the only one that is 'destructible' and 'functioning' would be the active one (ie, frontline till captured, then everything like damage and such in frontline city moves to next city location with reseting of damage clock etc.)

4. maybe smaller 'suburb' type towns connected to the main city/capital, if for nothing else than just to break up the monotony, the larger ones with some sort of field/gv base attached (NOT the same as the capturable town for fields) maybe with some field specific perks (i.e. a field with a city attached that has its own small scale industrial stuff would rebuild 15 min faster than that countries rebuild time specified by the status of the main city/capital). port towns would be a prime example

im glad to see HTC is moving towards a more immersive 'world' of gameplay, and the added strategy/objectives should help to keep more people entertained while still allowing for those massive arcade-like furballs. i know im asking for a lot and its just an opinion... but i see this kind of thing as the first few steps into turning AH into a truly next level game even though its already 10x better than other games like warbirds