Author Topic: ENY madness  (Read 2273 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: ENY madness
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 03:31:33 AM »
? I've seen it at 30 before I'm pretty sure.

Break out the screeny Lusche
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 04:55:35 AM »
When and in which arena?
Meh, no idea.  I really am only in LW so prolly one of those arenas and maybe a year ago.

I just remember not being able to even fly a P-47D-11, was the end of my night though so I just logged.  Never seen it that high again, I think it used to say "flight disabled at ENY 29" on something somewhere, and I was shocked that it was even possible.

Of course take everything I say with a grain of salt, it very well could've been a bug on my end.  If it's not possible, it's not possible.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »

I just remember not being able to even fly a P-47D-11, was the end of my night though so I just logged.

P-47D-11 was ENY 25 back then, no need for ENY >30 to disable it.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 05:09:28 AM »
I believe I have seen the same thing Snailman. M3s were available though.  :eek:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 05:15:37 AM »
P-47D-11 was ENY 25 back then, no need for ENY >30 to disable it.
Wasn't saying that was proof, was just saying it's what I remember.  I'm sure 25 ENY was a big deal for me at the time... :(
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 05:39:12 AM »
Typically, I don't mind ENY, as my main rides are the 51B and the Brewster.  But last night was just one of those odd nights.  In orange the Bish had 130+ players, the Rooks had 130+ players, and Knits had 59 players.  This was throwing ENY for the Bish and Rooks. Damn our Alliance! So log into Blue, Bish down to 8 bases and the about 45-50 players, rooks about the same and the Knits in the upper 80s.  I guess the Alliance must work harder at eradicating the Knits from the map!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 07:53:28 AM »
I think ENY should be revamped so it can only affect members of large squads.

Isn't that what it is there for anyway? To keep the map from being ruled by gigantic squads?

Lets penalize those AH2 monopolies.

This idea is great. It would mean the Jokers would only be able to horde in P40's, and me in my UFO like spixteen could attempt some resistance without it seeming so futile.
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 07:57:39 AM »

No actual tears can be sensed or you would have gotten a higher score. :neener:

I think ENY is there to prevent the massive squads like the four sections of LCA and only HTC knows how many sections of Claim Jumpers from ruling the map with numbers only. Yes ENY gets old sometimes but after the kids go to bed the grownups go back to their rides.

At last count, the Claim Jumpers have 13 wings and 135 members.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 08:02:29 AM »
I think ENY should be revamped so it can only affect members of large squads.

At what point a squad is getting "large"?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »
ENY was 29 earlier. Then went to, what, 32? It was pissing me off. I'm not going to leave my country because a whole bunch of tards thought it would be funny to switch to my country and sit in the towers for hours on end.

Happens way to often,,,,,,,,

:pray Please Please Please Santa bring us the Tower Timer AFK'r Kicker Outer Thingy Ma Bob........  :pray

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2009, 08:27:50 AM »
Typically, I don't mind ENY, as my main rides are the 51B and the Brewster.  But last night was just one of those odd nights.  In orange the Bish had 130+ players, the Rooks had 130+ players, and Knits had 59 players.  This was throwing ENY for the Bish and Rooks. Damn our Alliance! So log into Blue, Bish down to 8 bases and the about 45-50 players, rooks about the same and the Knits in the upper 80s.  I guess the Alliance must work harder at eradicating the Knits from the map!
I like the ENY myself too. But like you said last night I couldn't find anything to do bish were getting killed in both LW arenas, arguements in the EW, don't like the purple,DA was filled with to much ppl and probably arguements, TA is boring, nothing in SEA.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2009, 08:36:41 AM »
Happens way to often,,,,,,,,

:pray Please Please Please Santa bring us the Tower Timer AFK'r Kicker Outer Thingy Ma Bob........  :pray

This is not the problem Dadsguns.  I see your point of view, but the problem is simply too many flying Rooks & Bishop in Orange.  Too many flying Knights in Blue.  The fix is already in place if ENY gets your goat.  Switch to the low ENY country in whatever arena you are in.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline wizzer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »
Ack-Ack with 13092 post I can see why your an expert.  :huh

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 09:37:18 AM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:39:32 AM by Skuzzy »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »
I am reminded of an incident I had with my Wife one day.  We were driving along and a song came on the radio.  She goes into this tirade about how she cannot stand that song.  After a minute, or so, I reach over and change the radio station.

She looks over and starts complaining about how she likes the other station, but hates the song.  So I change it back and she finishes complaining about the song being played.

After the song finished, I just look over at her and say, "Ignoring a solution does not substantiate your complaints".

Just saying.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com