Author Topic: Haiti  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: Haiti
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »
i couldnt care much less about haiti at this point
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline JonDoe999

• Copper Member
      • YouTube - EpicAces's Channel
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 06:32:37 PM »
Well, I can't control people that don't care much for Haiti.
I ate so much sugar Hallowen night, I gave myself diabetes and gave everyone related to me second- hand diabetes.

:-)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »
oh, i *cared* until the stories about people trying to help were shot started coming up, like i said, daisycutters would do the job pretty well
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 06:37:40 PM »
Still, no one else is helping them. Besides, they're confused. This WAS a historic earthquake. This is the first one in CENTRIES. They are poor. Do you know what was the oly thing standing down there, The American Embassy. It was the only structure built right.

Supposedly a jewish school building and playground in Port au Prince is still standing. Think about it.   :rofl :rofl
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 06:40:44 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 02:43:21 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 06:43:56 PM »
Just four letters:  M O A B
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 06:50:18 PM »
they are wild animals, and should be treated liek them

I'm not going to say there isn't violence over there.

But here are some of your "animals"

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:55:20 PM by Jayhawk »
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 06:53:15 PM »

I'm not going to say there isn't violence over there.

But here are some of those "animals"

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Devils Advocate?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »
I really dont know what to say, do you think They (Haiti ) gives a crap about me and you? we as a country need to focus on our people , we have plenty of homeless people thanks to the housing disaster, even this many years after Katrina the place is still a mess, so many homes just left as they were not even cleaned up yet, Americans going hungry, Jobs are going away, and we still dole out aid to every other country, which most of them dislike us anyways, but not our money !!

no wonder were in such a financial hole we keep giving the taxpayers money away like drunk sailors in a strip club, I've never seen such recklessness with taxpayers money. Celebrities are donating millions to Haiti  BUT will walk right past a homeless American and think nothing of it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:55:40 PM by 68ZooM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »
they are wild animals, and should be treated liek them

You want to pop 'em upside the head with a Massive Ordnance Air Burst?  Who's the real animal?

-Penguin

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 06:55:46 PM »
You want to pop 'em upside the head with a Massive Ordnance Air Burst?  Who's the real animal?

-Penguin

me? of course i have lost all hope in mankind

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »

Wyclef Jean-charity worker slain
By TIM PERONE

Last Updated: 6:48 AM, January 20, 2010

Posted: 4:19 AM, January 17, 2010

The violence that has gripped Haiti in the wake of the massive earthquake has claimed the life of at least one aid worker -- a teenage boy killed working for Haitian born-rapper Wyclef Jean's charity, according to reports.<p>
               </p>

"Somebody wanted to carjack him," Jean told London's Telegraph.<p>
               </p>

The boy, whose name wasn't released, was shot dead as he was leaving a Port-au-Prince cemetery after dropping off corpses, the paper reported.<p>
               </p>

And two Dominican workers were shot as they were giving out food in the increasingly dangerous city, the country's police told MSNBC.<p>
               </p>

The severity of injuries to the victims was unclear.<p>
               </p>

PRINT EMAIL SHARE

Yahoo! BuzzDiggRedditFark ItNewsvineStumbleUponTwitterF acebook RSSThe violence that has gripped Haiti in the wake of the massive earthquake has claimed the life of at least one aid worker -- a teenage boy killed working for Haitian born-rapper Wyclef Jean's charity, according to reports.

"Somebody wanted to carjack him," Jean told London's Telegraph.

The boy, whose name wasn't released, was shot dead as he was leaving a Port-au-Prince cemetery after dropping off corpses, the paper reported.

And two Dominican workers were shot as they were giving out food in the increasingly dangerous city, the country's police told MSNBC.

The severity of injuries to the victims was unclear.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wyclef_jean_charity_worker_slain_QfIpHWZMLW3xuMIeKqr8JL#ixzz0dIYZ7dH7

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 07:00:58 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 04:50:07 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »
You have made yourself clear, disturbingly clear.  Someday in the future, when you or someone in your family finds themselves in a situation where they need help, where their life depends on the goodness of mankind; someone will reach out a hand, someone who doesn't know you, maybe even someone who doesn't like you, and they will pull you up onto your own two feet.  They will do it without thinking, without reward, and without fear for their own well being.  Those are the people who get on a plane and fly to a place struck with violence and poverty because they might be able to save the life a little boy, a mother, a grandfather.  They choose to go, you can never loose hope in mankind when you think about those people.

I am done with this thread.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 07:19:22 PM »
there is a video of helicopters dropping off food to the survivors, several gunman quickly open up and kill most of the crowd, taking the food for themselves.

I can't find this video - link please or are you making it up.

BTW did you advocate dropping a nuke on new orleans as well?