Author Topic: Third Tri-Annual Dueling Braket & Results  (Read 42623 times)

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
Re: Third Tri-Annual Dueling Braket & Results
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »
P-47N IrishOne
Spit V IrishOne

Just for fun

P-51D IrishOne

:salute
:salute fun fights BE, great job putting all this together
-AoM-

Offline Dadano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
I want to play. Anyone with a bye that wants to fight?
Dano
Army of Muppets

"Furballing is a disease, and we are the cure... Oink."
-Twitchy

Offline sandwich

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »
Im gonna have to forfeit the tournament.

Someone snuck a small star in my computer and it turned into a black hole sucking all the components into it.

Im SOL because of my financial situation so I wont be getting a new PC for quite some time.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2010, 03:02:44 PM »
Heya BaldEagl,
you got madda listed in both the bottom left bracket  going up against Bruv119  and then again in the bottom Right Bracket with a 1st round bye.....

just incase you have not caught it yet.....

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DOUG

• Copper Member
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »
<S> horble GFs, I got lucky in that 1st one when we both stalled the I16; coulda went either way :salute  elfy
"UsedToDoALittleButTheLittleWo uldntDoIt,So the Little gotMore andMore,JustKeepTryingToGet a littleBetterIsaid aLittleBetterThanBefore"...A.Rose
AK elfy-1st ArabianKnight recruited in AH- May 7,2000

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2010, 05:18:32 PM »
due to work flatiron and i will be dueling till this Sat afternoon
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »
I want to play. Anyone with a bye that wants to fight?

Too late.  We only have two days to go till this round ends and I've already stated that I won't let any more late arrivals in since results are being posted.  It's a matter of not allowing any type of player manipulation of the brackets.  Sign-ups lasted for two weeks.  The next sign-up period will probably begin near the end of May.

Someone snuck a small star in my computer and it turned into a black hole sucking all the components into it.

Im SOL because of my financial situation so I wont be getting a new PC for quite some time.

This will give Vinkman a buy and a forfiet to advance to the third round.  I considered other alternatives but anything else I did would remove the record of your win from the bracket.

Heya BaldEagl,
you got madda listed in both the bottom left bracket  going up against Bruv119  and then again in the bottom Right Bracket with a 1st round bye.....

just incase you have not caught it yet.....

Already taken care of.  I also missed v1st.  This was noted near the end of the first post in this thread.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2010, 09:00:35 PM »

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you get things up and running again soon  :salute
Charlie don't surf!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2010, 09:31:38 PM »

Heya Sandwich,
if ya don't mind? send me a PM or email me thru my profile letting me know your PC specs and if anything is salvageable.... I may be able to help ya quiet possibly with some left over spare parts....

some of this wonderful AH community has donated / volunteered parts to help a fellow AH Member get back in the game and I have some extras..... depending on what you might need.... <fingers crossed for ya>  ( maybe others in this dueling tournament might be willing & able to help as well )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline sandwich

• Nickel Member
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2010, 10:22:44 PM »
Heya Sandwich,
if ya don't mind? send me a PM or email me thru my profile letting me know your PC specs and if anything is salvageable.... I may be able to help ya quiet possibly with some left over spare parts....

some of this wonderful AH community has donated / volunteered parts to help a fellow AH Member get back in the game and I have some extras..... depending on what you might need.... <fingers crossed for ya>  ( maybe others in this dueling tournament might be willing & able to help as well )

Thanks TC.

I had my uncle come look and see what's salvagable.

My graphics card and power supply are dead.

My computer was trash anyway and i was already looking for a replacement before it bricked.

Im getting a new pc in about 5-10 weeks depending on how soon i can get the money.

Offline sandwich

• Nickel Member
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »
Bald, when you mean my win erased from record do you mean waystin will be able to fight again like its the first round against vinkman?

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »
Mazz I thought you were going to get snowed in this weekend! Where are you on a Friday night? a date? pffft :D

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2010, 12:26:34 AM »
Bald, when you mean my win erased from record do you mean waystin will be able to fight again like its the first round against vinkman?

No.  I considered letting waystin move forward but if I did he'd have to take the slot that showed you won the duel against him in order to match him up against Vinkman.  I'm not willing to do that.  You got the win and the record should show that.  Instead of a plane assignment between you and Vinkman it will be listed as Forfiet and Vinkman will advance.  waystin's out by a loss, you're out by a forfiet and Vinkman advances just as it should be. 

The same is going to happen with TC and greens for this round as greens still doesn't have his connection issues straightened out.  The I-16 assignment will dissapear and be replaced by a Forfiet and TC will advance.  Showing a Forfiet instead of a plane assignment is something new I'm introducing with this tournament just as listing the Byes in the first round was.  I just think the official record should be complete and accurate.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2010, 12:29:06 AM »
nm

Offline Kirin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2010, 06:53:55 AM »
Due to skiing holidays and timezone difference Hopper vs. me duel with be early PST this sunday.

Sorry for the delay!
Real men fly Radial!