Author Topic: Third Tri-Annual Dueling Braket & Results  (Read 42632 times)

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
Re: Third Tri-Annual Dueling Braket & Results
« Reply #600 on: February 27, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
Well I fully intend to enter the next one, despite having drawn Bruv in the first round.  I had a good time despite the attack of nerves, and hopefully the next one will be less nerve wracking and better fought from my end of things.  Even with all that, it was still fun, the anticipation was great and following the actual tournament of it is and has been fun.  I can't wait till the next time, and I've got a lot of practicing and training to do! 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »
I wouldn't write off TnDep...  IMO, Bruv's gonna have a handful. 

I REQUIRE FILM!

:salute

AAJagerX
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2010, 01:07:18 PM »
Just a thought...  Vegas carries odds and let's people bet on just about anything these days.  I wonder....   :devil

AAJagerX
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »
Just a thought...  Vegas carries odds and let's people bet on just about anything these days.  I wonder....   :devil

AAJagerX

lol Jager u slip some under the table well you know........................ :cheers:
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #604 on: February 28, 2010, 10:59:39 AM »
Well I fully intend to enter the next one, despite having drawn Bruv in the first round.   

I know how you feel.  :uhoh

<---- was slaughtered by TonyJoey in first round.

But to quote a Governor, "I'll be back!"

:cheers:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #605 on: February 28, 2010, 05:53:50 PM »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
Sorry Doug,

I got roped into moving my mom today, from Fort Myers to Bradenton, a round trip of about 4 hours. The original plan was to do it next week, so much for that idea I guess. Enough stuff we commissioned the 24' enclosed racecar trailer and still couldn't get all of it. In any event my joystick is to screwed to do just about any flying much less a duel anyway. I had ordered one Wednesday, overnight, UPS says tomorrow before lunch, just my luck. As my squadron mates in the beta scenario can attest both times I died were mostly impart to that. If BaldEagl cant give us an extension I sincerely wish you the best of luck with the rest of the tournament as you deserve to move on. If he does grant it, well, going from a twisty to a rudder pedal setup should give you all the opening you need.

Strip

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #607 on: March 01, 2010, 08:40:16 AM »
It's hard to believe that with only eight duels we still can't get them all in in a week, but, due to the fact that this will determine the quarterfinals I'll grant a 48 hour extension to Strip and akELFY.  You have until midnight tomorrow (Tuesday) and this will not delay your next round deadline.  I'll post your next round plane as soon as these duels are completed.  If it's not completed I'll take Strip's post as a forfeiture and advance akELFY.

This brings up a topic of common courtesy; If you know that your not going to be able to make a previously scheduled duel send your opponent a PM as soon as you know so they aren't sitting in the arena waiting for you.  Most likey they have better things to do.

Other than that there's no news to report this week.

Remember, all films must be posted from this point forward and must be recorded from take-off.

Congratulations to all the quarterfinalists.  This looks like it's going to be a great round.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #608 on: March 01, 2010, 08:47:11 AM »
lol Jager u slip some under the table well you know........................ :cheers:

Tndep your progress through this tournament is simply amazing Sir!  By the way Jager when he says slip some under the table, he is talking about anything creme filled... :rofl

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #609 on: March 01, 2010, 09:00:14 AM »
Bruv and Elfy in the finals.

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #610 on: March 01, 2010, 11:43:28 AM »
Tndep your progress through this tournament is simply amazing Sir!  By the way Jager when he says slip some under the table, he is talking about anything creme filled... :rofl

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl Way you little cracker you got me good  :aok and thank you i'm suprised to
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #611 on: March 01, 2010, 02:36:20 PM »
<snip>

That's exactly why I don't join this tournament.  I simply can't commit to something like this and dedicate my time to it when I have this stupid classes + working nights (starting in about 2 weeks).
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #612 on: March 01, 2010, 03:50:30 PM »
That's exactly why I don't join this tournament.  I simply can't commit to something like this and dedicate my time to it when I have this stupid classes + working nights (starting in about 2 weeks).

You do know it will be over in two weeks right?  :D :P
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #613 on: March 01, 2010, 03:55:54 PM »
You do know it will be over in two weeks right?  :D :P

Well, duh, but there will be another one I'm assuming :P
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #614 on: March 01, 2010, 04:08:05 PM »
you know,madda,banshee,reaper, they need us...for with out our input they would not be able to get the ridiculous kill streaks they accumulate and look so spectacular whilst doing it....so remember we are some of the most important players in the game... without us they are just....average at best    hahahaha <S> guys good luck for the up coming match ups...will be fun to see the films