Author Topic: Why BnZ is not my style  (Read 5875 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Why BnZ is not my style
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »
I agree it is one of the best at diving and reaching crazy speed, will start to compress around 400 but can be manuevered to stop compression rather easily.
BTW. I don't ever recall compressing in a pony. 262, 38 absolutely . Yes, I did compress 262,lol.

<S> Oz
I can dive in a KI84 that fast and pull out, KI61 can go past 400 easily if I remember right.

KI61 isnt great for BNZ really just because its under powered and cant climb back out very well, but with the nose mounted cannons its good for acouple kills pretty quick when you got the E advantage.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 06:18:16 PM »

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 06:26:35 PM »
The Complete BnZ Manual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IALJXP8LaS4

LOL! Seen that bit many times and yep, tought about Aces High did cross my mind! :D

"The Complete BnZ Manual"...oh so true!
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 10:32:08 PM »
The Complete BnZ Manual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IALJXP8LaS4

that is funny, that monkey could really move.  He could out turn a zeke easy  :aok
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2010, 07:31:04 AM »
 :rofl :rofl Funny stuff Stupid sound effects and music :rofl
                                        <S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2010, 08:05:04 AM »
Not vary bright there, bagrat.
Was it the misspelling and incorrect usage that gave it away?

Yeah, but I laughed. The misuse of "your" in place of the correct version (you're) cemented it in my mind as a classic. I also like the incongruity of it. Plawranc makes some honest, if flawed, observations and asks for honest feedback - and gets slammed as queer for approximately no reason. It's kind of like:

Person A: So, tell me, Sir, what you think of trade relations between Canada and the US?
Person B: I think YOU'RE A SCREAMING QUEEN!

I think the bagrat mistook query for "queer".

As in, Bagrat Sez: "Ever who makes the query, your( sic) QUEER! duhuhuhuhuh!"

The mental effort he put into that image is almost palpable. That's what the world needs more of today - unwitting buffoonery. I swear, if it weren't fraught with legal problems, if you could open a dinner theatre that allowed the ridicule of the players, it'd make a fortune - even if the food was crap (maybe more so, for that, given that you wouldn't mind chucking a greasy pork chop that tasted like it'd been gestating in a dirty ashtray for a couple of days).

I also note here that the bagrat references homosexuality in his signature as well. Now, I'm no shrink but, I don't think a non-alcoholic thinks about drink that often. Perhaps he protests too much. You guyz are all quee-ah! How do I get in on that? Or, perhaps Willie Nelson said it better.

Cowboys are famous for getting riled up about fairies,
But I'll tell you the reason a big strong man gets so uptight:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:32:15 AM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 06:18:39 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 08:38:58 PM by hitech »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2010, 08:22:15 PM »
Last time I checked, 51s start creak and moan around 572mph.  Even after compression starts, the 51s are easily recovered by some trim adjustment.  Also, as far as the unstable gun platform, the 51s only become unstable at low speeds (namely at the stall threshold).  4 .50s in a B Pony will chew off a wing easy.  Perhaps your convergence vs distance to target is off. Spend some time off line BnZing the dummy planes.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2010, 10:04:12 PM »
See rule #4

I never got to see this.. :^(

Anyway, Bag, I enjoyed your post. I was poking some fun, that's all. Surely, you realize that you trade license to screw with the world in exchange for a grant of license to the world - to screw with you in return.

But that's all it was - an innocent bit of fun. I really did think yours was hilarious. Otherwise, I wish you well - and "meant" it almost not at all.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.