Author Topic: Its time for another toolshedding thread....  (Read 7557 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: Its time for another toolshedding thread....
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »
Yes. I'm probably an auto-nuke. That's what I get for testing the assumption that I can't be arrested in this town. I used to be a nice low profile.

As for Bear, don't cry for me, Bear, I'm bearing up bravely. I'm mainly sorry for the Fonz because, outside of Waterboy, he could really use some new exposure these days. Besides, you've got better things to do, like mopping up this argument in which, by my calculations (no reference to Bagrat's funny pic) you're on the verge of winning.

There's no time like the present -and I'd counsel you to do so in this thread - only I'd get another "inciting disrespectful posts" charge. I don't need that.

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2010, 02:32:59 PM »
Yes. I'm probably an auto-nuke. That's what I get for testing the assumption that I can't be arrested in this town. I used to be a nice low profile.

As for Bear, don't cry for me, Bear, I'm bearing up bravely. I'm mainly sorry for the Fonz because, outside of Waterboy, he could really use some new exposure these days. Besides, you've got better things to do, like mopping up this argument in which, by my calculations (no reference to Bagrat's funny pic) you're on the verge of winning.

There's no time like the present -and I'd counsel you to do so in this thread - only I'd get another "inciting disrespectful posts" charge. I don't need that.

You're taking the BBS far too seriously, as many do here.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
Yes. you do look foolish, but you seem to enjoy it, so you have my full support.

P.S.- I think the word you are looking for is "Gay", not "Ghey".

Bear...another embarrassing attempt at an intellectual reversal for you?  I am beginning to feel sorry for you which is not in my nature actually.  Your inability to generate anything other than I-will-write-what-he-wrote-about-me and make it about him routine is exposing your lack of creativity.  Try not to hebetate in front of us...

With regard to ghey...well, you know the reasons for the spelling and apparently know what it means which is probably disturbing to your friends.  

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2010, 02:46:03 PM »

I guess Capt. Sophisticated here doesn't approve.

Slash, be careful...Bear will think you two are a couple for supporting him...right Bear?  Its Bear's GAY thing...did I spell that right Bear?

Changeup
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:49:40 PM by Changeup »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »
Capt. Epic

Sheer brilliance Bear....it must be tough being so witty bro!  :rofl

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2010, 02:57:34 PM »
Bear...another embarrassing attempt at an intellectual reversal for you?  I am beginning to feel sorry for you which is not in my nature actually.  Your inability to generate anything other than I-will-write-what-he-wrote-about-me and make it about him routine is exposing your lack of creativity.  Try not to hebetate in front of us...

With regard to ghey...well, you know the reasons for the spelling and apparently know what it means which is probably disturbing to your friends.  

Lol, you make this so easy  :D

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2010, 02:58:48 PM »
Sheer brilliance Bear....it must be tough being so witty bro!  :rofl

Must be tough thinking you're witty  :lol

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2010, 03:02:40 PM »
You're taking the BBS far too seriously, as many do here.

Now THAT'S an example of wit. I'm not sure it's intentional. This and the game is pure entertainment for me, Bear. I'm playing. Testing the rules was playing.

Your response should probably now be: "well, f*** you then, PJ."

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »
Now THAT'S an example of wit. I'm not sure it's intentional. This and the game is pure entertainment for me, Bear. I'm playing. Testing the rules was playing.

Your response should probably now be: "well, f*** you then, PJ."

Not at all, You get it.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »

More creativity?  I'm not shocked...cracker for Bear? lol

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2010, 04:17:51 PM »
Well looks like someones come loaded for bear today. :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #161 on: June 17, 2010, 05:03:16 PM »
All this anger, we need some love.......... Can we get a group hug please?

:bolt:

« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 05:47:15 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #162 on: June 17, 2010, 05:36:39 PM »
now that is some stink finger.

Offline CrAcKeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #163 on: June 17, 2010, 05:45:41 PM »
Just by skimming the post you would think it was about Bear lol. Where is ghe rules about not posting if you can't contribute to the thread? Guess Bear is trying for the BBS Queen award. That is why these boards are useless because you have tards like Bear trying to be cute and cool for everyone. Makes me sick. This thread needs locked so the kids can go home.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: June 17, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
What shades are you on now?  #7,8?