Author Topic: Its time for another toolshedding thread....  (Read 7613 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Its time for another toolshedding thread....
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2010, 07:35:40 PM »
No, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with improving anything, it just boils down to one person trying to force others to play how he thinks they should play and disguising it as "improving the gameplay".

ack-ack
Improving it for the thread starter maybe & that is about all.
Wrong...Wrong...Changeup is quite correct, I have held debates on squad vox with people who like to bomb....I dont know if they still drop FHs but I know they will play the way they want, Why? Because thats what our squad is about.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2010, 07:59:22 PM »

I caught AkAk toolsheeeding in a GV and snapped a pic.

<G>
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2010, 08:01:45 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

<G>

LOL!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »

<G>

:rofl

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »

<G>

Oh crap! Billy found Paint Shop.  :lol

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2010, 08:55:26 PM »
Wrong...Wrong...Changeup is quite correct, I have held debates on squad vox with people who like to bomb....I dont know if they still drop FHs but I know they will play the way they want, Why? Because thats what our squad is about.
So it has evolved into what a single squad wants now? OK I will bite. So if they fly to an enemy base & kill F/H's at a base you are furballing at is that OK with you? After all that is what your squad is all about.. Doing their own thing right?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 09:22:20 PM by lyric1 »

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »
So it has evolved into what a single squad wants now? OK I will bite. So if they fly to an enemy base & kill F/H's at a base you are furballing at is that OK with you? After all that is what your squad is all about.. Doing there own thing right?

Pay attention, they are a debate team :D

Offline KooLBreZ

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2010, 07:56:28 AM »
Bout as annoying as having a furball going on and the other country brings their cv into and jumps in the 5inchers!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »
If it is an established furball I will discourage the Pigs from attacking it.  However, if it has become a vulch on either side of the fight (especially ours  :D), definitely fair game for hangar dropping and attack.  It's no longer a furball when folks are getting vulched.  If the red guys bomb our field, then I say bombs away on their field.  I will always make an effort to take the Pigs attack to a field that does not ruin the furballers fun.  It is all about that right?  FUN?

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2010, 12:05:06 PM »
Improving it for the thread starter maybe & that is about all.

Lyric, you have the same problem Ack-Ack has....you guys keep saying NO but make no argument to support your little kid no..no...no....no...no...no.. .no.  Tell us WHY it doesn't improve the fight...if I agree, I will tell you I agree and snap Junky's theory myself, but so far, you both are giving 5th grade answers to an adult attempt at changing game-play some.  Junky showed some evidence, provided some logic (even if you don't agree, there is logic in the argument...logic isn't necessarily agreeable), and others in this thread provided some depth to the argument.  Stop being emotional and a fun vacuum and make an argument...as a fairly new player, I want to know why you two think its not a fun improvement.

V/r

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2010, 12:12:20 PM »
Lyric, you have the same problem Ack-Ack has....you guys keep saying NO but make no argument to support your little kid no..no...no....no...no...no.. .no.  Tell us WHY it doesn't improve the fight..

V/r

Changeup

I have already told you, it's not my fault that you don't have the reading comprehension necessary to understand what has been written.  The fact is, any idea that basically forces another group to play how the first group wants to play isn't a good idea.  Every "improvement" suggested by you and the drama queen is anything but an improvement to the game play and everything to do with "PLAY MY WAY!!!!!". 

Is that easier for you to understand or do I have to type if slower for you?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »
Lyric, you have the same problem Ack-Ack has....you guys keep saying NO but make no argument to support your little kid no..no...no....no...no...no.. .no.  Tell us WHY it doesn't improve the fight...if I agree, I will tell you I agree and snap Junky's theory myself, but so far, you both are giving 5th grade answers to an adult attempt at changing game-play some.  Junky showed some evidence, provided some logic (even if you don't agree, there is logic in the argument...logic isn't necessarily agreeable), and others in this thread provided some depth to the argument.  Stop being emotional and a fun vacuum and make an argument...as a fairly new player, I want to know why you two think its not a fun improvement.

V/r

Changeup
His evidence is based on personal needs & based off that & all those who agree with him it makes perfect sense. My issue is he wants to dictate style of play that others must use.

OK so lets say he gets what he wants for arguments sake then what? You will have a bunch of guys crying about how their style of game play has been affected because they like to kill F/H's with bombers.

So where will it end with a small minority always getting what they want? A bloody useless mess would be my guess.

Just my personal observation with my 5TH grade education.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2010, 02:30:49 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:41:54 PM by Skuzzy »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:42:24 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2010, 03:36:31 PM »

What Im asking for is for people to LET the other people play their way....They are the ones who are making people play around their way.
  Sorry, but this whole thread  reminded me of this!   :noid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins