Author Topic: Wow... Just Wow....  (Read 12084 times)

Offline jay

• Silver Member
Re: Wow... Just Wow....
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2010, 09:38:24 PM »
There are thousands upon thousands of people playing COD on line, right now at this very moment. It might enlarge the game bringing a new type of player in who would then be intorduced to other types of combat, GV, Fighter, bomber, ground attack and fleet actions. It would be extraodinarily tough to pull off such a thing but it also might be the most awesome multi-layered combat sim ever. The possibilities are endless. Judgeing from what Hitech said, maybe it's a dream of his also.

i think im gonna be sick  :rolleyes:
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2010, 01:15:26 AM »
The new town in Aces High still wouldn't support good FPS gameplay . Firstly the graphics look pure tac-tac close up; secondly, the buildings would need to be enterable for cover; thirdly, the towns would need to have multiple different layouts so people won't get bored attacking the same layout over and over again... The list could go on.

You're all mental if you think AH2 will have an FPS aspect anytime soon.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:25:06 AM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bubbajj

• Copper Member
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2010, 04:54:55 AM »
Soon is relative I suppose. Look to the future and dream of possibilities.

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2010, 05:13:54 AM »
FPS -1

New changes +1

I'd love to see some rain, snow, lightning, storms...i'll give it a few years... :)
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2010, 05:25:20 AM »
I'd love to see some rain, snow, lightning, storms...i'll give it a few years... :)

random weather variations :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »
wow! looks great! wtg htc! havent been on the game much but i am interested to find out how my frame rate will be. i may need to upgrade my computer to see all this pretty eye candy!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2010, 02:25:37 AM »
hahaha i think the hangers so big we can have a jeep race in it :D lol.eny way i think that aceshigh has out done thayer selvs :salute  :cheers: ,it will be great to see this in the game!hope you dont have to many probloms with it. :x
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2010, 06:04:16 PM »
eny way i think that aceshigh

Is that suppose to be "anyway"??
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2010, 10:35:32 PM »
hahaha I think the hanger is so big that we can have a jeep race in it :D lol.  Anyway I think that Hitech Creations have outdone themselves. :salute  :cheers:  It will be great to see this in the game!  I hope you don't have too many problems with it. :x

PHEW that took awhile...

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »
PHEW that took awhile...

He was away from the BBS for a while, he came back.  Not sure where he went, definitely not grammar camp.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2010, 12:37:03 AM »
oh shut up and get over it!i got booted for like 3 days for stealing a post im not doing that again,so back to topic. :)
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2010, 08:18:51 PM »
i hope the hangers will be to Scale (size of planes gv's etc. etc.)
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2010, 09:43:23 PM »
     I have seen alot of different sized hangars over the years, from T-Hangars to "Jumbos"
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2010, 10:11:20 PM »
Oh shut up and get over it!  I got booted for like 3 days for stealing a post.  I'm not doing that again, so back to topic. :)

I could see Hi-Tech releasing a different game altogether just for FPS action.  I would be based on Aces High obviously, but would have it's own graphics and physics and all that, and would be its own game.  The only thing it would share with Aces High would be the battles to take a base.

In other words, in Aces High... a Lancstuka hoard levels a town and gets troops into the map room.  This would no longer result in an automatic base take... however it would start a 'mission' in the FPS game... where people in its arenas would get to join in on the battle for this particular base.  And, the results of that FPS ground battle would be translated back into the AH game.  Then, when it's over, the people in the FPS game would go back to their massive shooting chaos until the next map room is taken in AH.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:15:18 PM by Tigger29 »

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »
I could see Hi-Tech releasing a different game altogether just for FPS action.  I would be based on Aces High obviously, but would have it's own graphics and physics and all that, and would be its own game.  The only thing it would share with Aces High would be the battles to take a base.

In other words, in Aces High... a Lancstuka hoard levels a town and gets troops into the map room.  This would no longer result in an automatic base take... however it would start a 'mission' in the FPS game... where people in its arenas would get to join in on the battle for this particular base.  And, the results of that FPS ground battle would be translated back into the AH game.  Then, when it's over, the people in the FPS game would go back to their massive shooting chaos until the next map room is taken in AH.

Wow... Just wow. Now thats a concept there. Two separate games that are tied into one.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35