Author Topic: Sigs please  (Read 1924 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Sigs please
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »
does anything ever on these boards/? :rofl :noid

Not with you posting.  :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
Not with you posting.

thankya...thankya very much.  :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »
my ww1 signature move.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2010, 10:09:28 PM »
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010, 09:01:16 AM »
i had this nice move i did last night. i was in my sopwith camel, being dogged by a d7. i think it was jolly in the d7. i couldn't shake him. so from somewhere between 50 and 100ft agl, i skidded hard right rudder, opposite aieleron, and let the nose pitch up as i did this...full throttle(all 77hp of it). he went flying right on by me. i then proceeded to fall backwards into the cartoon dirt. i need to get a screen off of that film, as it was tooo friggin funny.  :rofl
 i think he said he thought "wow...good move" then he saw me hit the dirt.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »
Ah, the good ol' Camel Float Stall. Just drop straight down, no spin or anything.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline SCTusk

• Copper Member
      • Skeleton Crew Squadron
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 01:05:17 AM »
Flying WW1 almost exclusively these days, Camel. The astute Dr1 pilot would recognise my regular 'first sortie of the day' which is to up against a well flown high Dr1,  dodge and weave repeatedly as he pecks from above; end up on the deck with damage and facing a now extremely confident opponent still with an alt advantage. Eventually dragging him to a low alt flat turn fight, I stupidly circle around trying to follow his rapidly departing tail, now hearing hits I finally decide to try something else which temporarily puts my Camel square in his sights (too slow now and shot full of holes).

Having got the initial humiliation out of the way (that didn't hurt too much) I can then proceed with some abandon to roll the dice and let them fall where they may. As for some personal signature, I'm told I can be easily picked out of a milling crowd by the constant repetitive use of the blip switch. Desperate not to tear the wings off, I guess I'm always cutting power to keep it short of Vne.

And cussing. If I had vox, you'd hear alot of cussing.
"We don't have a plan, so nothing can go wrong." (Spike Milligan)

Read my WW1 online novel 'Blood and Old Bones' at http://www.ww1sims.com/
A tribute to WW1 airmen and the squadron spirit, inspired by virtual air combat.

SCTusk    ++ SKELETON CREW ++  founde

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 09:12:49 AM »
Flying WW1 almost exclusively these days, Camel. The astute Dr1 pilot would recognise my regular 'first sortie of the day' which is to up against a well flown high Dr1,  dodge and weave repeatedly as he pecks from above; end up on the deck with damage and facing a now extremely confident opponent still with an alt advantage. Eventually dragging him to a low alt flat turn fight, I stupidly circle around trying to follow his rapidly departing tail, now hearing hits I finally decide to try something else which temporarily puts my Camel square in his sights (too slow now and shot full of holes).

Having got the initial humiliation out of the way (that didn't hurt too much) I can then proceed with some abandon to roll the dice and let them fall where they may. As for some personal signature, I'm told I can be easily picked out of a milling crowd by the constant repetitive use of the blip switch. Desperate not to tear the wings off, I guess I'm always cutting power to keep it short of Vne.

And cussing. If I had vox, you'd hear alot of cussing.

the most yelling they heard from me on vox was something like " i need flaps dammit!!"

that seemed to elicit some laughter.  :rofl :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"