Author Topic: Bye, guys.  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bye, guys.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »
Dude, all other points aside, which are obviously valid, your singular point about the most beautiful and awesome heavy bomber of the war being included into the game as proof that the average AH player is somehow now proven to be that of a low quality player is the only point I take exception with.  You sir, are wrong on THAT point.

The Superfortress being included into this game is proof of only ONE thing.  That AH is without question the very best at what it does.

I wish you well and hope the urge to participate may someday return, and that you enjoy the game then more than ever before.

<S>
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 05:55:42 PM »
Post changed due to bad wording..

My question is. If a player decides to quit the game. Why come on the BBS and speak negatively about its players? Everyone talks about wanting the game to grow with more and more players, yet complain and threaten to quit because the players are not skilled enough..
How can a game have growth without new players...

This is what I should have said to begin with..

My apologies to the op if my previous post was out of bounds...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:55:48 PM by sky25 »

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 05:56:57 PM »
 :salute Gian. Hope to see you back sooner or later.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »
What is it with all of these guys coming on the BBS to whine about quitting because they no longer enjoy the game.. He uses some crap about low quality players and bombers as an excuse... See Ya Later!! I am sure that HTC will kick all of the players that you consider low quality just to fulfill your needs.. Not!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
no class
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 06:26:28 PM »
What is it with all of these guys coming on the BBS to whine about quitting because they no longer enjoy the game.. He uses some crap about low quality players and bombers as an excuse... See Ya Later!! I am sure that HTC will kick all of the players that you consider low quality just to fulfill your needs.. Not!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
After reading several of your posts. You are either the worst troll in history. Or, you are just one ignorant mentally challenged lonely little kid angry at life because you always got beat up for lunch money. I personally think its both.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 06:43:49 PM »
After reading several of your posts. You are either the worst troll in history. Or, you are just one ignorant mentally challenged lonely little kid angry at life because you always got beat up for lunch money. I personally think its both.

That is  a good one Bi. Did it take you awhile to think of it?

Not meant to be a troll. Actually if your tired of playing the game why come on the BBS and trash the game and its players.. I will admit that after reading what I wrote, I should apologize to the originator.. I could have probably written it better.  

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:47:40 PM by sky25 »

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »
Actually if your tired of playing the game why come on the BBS and trash the game and its players..

I know of Gian for some time... his leaving AH is a big loss to the game overall. Good people are rare in here, he is one of the few I was even willing to duel (even though I always lost).

edit: I am very glad he came on to say 'good-bye', least I know he is still enjoying life somewhere. :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:08:17 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »
I know of Gian for some time... his leaving AH is a big loss to the game overall. Good people are rare in here,

edit: I am very glad he came on to say 'good-bye', least I know he is still enjoying life somewhere. :)
:aok :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 07:42:24 PM »
yup Lupo.....sux bro you are defanitly one of the better guys, and im not talking about skill in game im talking about character....ive been gone for like hell seems like a year but its been 4 months I think, but not by choice....I truly hope you come back, it is a great game, just because the MA is full of the "mine mine mine" mentality crowd, shouldnt make ya quit, on the other hand, flying in real life.......hmm that may be a good reason....anyway good luck in life and be safe.~Paul

Offline michaelrkerr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 08:10:18 PM »
Have you tried air racing (AHXRL or Enduro or Sassafras)?  Have you flown the RV-8?  I know for me this was & is now the one thing that keeps me going, that I enjoy the best.  Get a two week freebie & check us out.  We are the adults and a tighter group you will not find.  I am leading the Enduro Season 3 points.  That is one race a month for 10 months.  Bombing, hanger passes & refueling are our way of racing.  It is tough but everyone is willing to help the newbies.  The RV-8 is a squrrley little minks and I did not know it is in the game till I raced it.  If you like real flying it is just like the real RV-8 (so I am told), no guns and small enough to fit through the small hanger doors.  Good Luck and remember - There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old, bold pilots :)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »
 :salute
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 08:21:02 PM »
<S> Gian!  Have a great time in the real skies. 
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »
#S# Gian!  It's been great sharing the virtual skies with you over the past few years.  Hope all goes well with you and your family in the real world.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »
maybe it's because flying for real is so much beautiful that any simulation loses its charm

Heh.  You'll get over that!

...er...what kind of plane is it that you fly?

- oldman

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »
Sad to hear this Gian  :( but I'm confident you'll be back bro til then take care and good luck with real life :salute