Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 19764 times)

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2011, 04:17:03 PM »
What makes you think we were there to take the base?

What does it matter? You flamed just as pretty either way. But to answer your question, maybe you weren't, but other guys off that CV were hitting the town and trying (and failing) to hit the ords.

I've been here years, Tralfazz, and so has vDOGFITE, and so has vDALLAS. Just because your preferences evolved one way doesn't mean everybody else's do. You think your style of play is the only valid one for experienced players, and that's a foolish and arrogant belief. One day maybe you'll grow up and realize that you aren't the center of the universe and your personal preferences don't dictate how everyone else should play - but I'm not holding my breath. Until then, your little one-man forum vendetta against vDALLAS and our squad is getting mighty old and frankly pathetic.

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2011, 04:25:50 PM »
...your little one-man forum vendetta against vDALLAS and our squad is getting mighty old and frankly pathetic.
HERE HERE!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2011, 04:30:21 PM »
Just because your preferences evolved one way doesn't mean everybody else's do. You think your style of play is the only valid one for experienced players, and that's a foolish and arrogant belief.

Funny thing is you can take advice from yourself with that quote......Ill bring up a dead thread...Fighter Hangars
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
Dallas the victim. Funny stuff.

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
lol i wanna know why everyone thinks we dont like fights? if you think about it, its smart to drop hangars so they cant come up and defend. you think the allies didnt wanna fight when they bombed german factories back to the stone age. no its the smart thing to do. do you think the allies avoided fights when they rocketed and bombed german tank collums that were in the open. no its called being smart. something all the whiners dont have. we are trying to win the game. and everythings fair game to achieve that win. me personaly im tired of logging on to see the same map for the 300th time in a row.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2011, 06:17:07 PM »
lol i wanna know why everyone thinks we dont like fights? if you think about it, its smart to drop hangars so they cant come up and defend. you think the allies didnt wanna fight when they bombed german factories back to the stone age. no its the smart thing to do. do you think the allies avoided fights when they rocketed and bombed german tank collums that were in the open. no its called being smart. something all the whiners dont have. we are trying to win the game. and everythings fair game to achieve that win. me personaly im tired of logging on to see the same map for the 300th time in a row.

lol this isn't ww2 this is a game little bit of a difference. You guys do all this yet U haven't won any maps as of late.  Just sayin
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2011, 06:20:36 PM »
lol this isn't ww2 this is a game little bit of a difference. You guys do all this yet U haven't won any maps as of late.  Just sayin

lol actually we won that LWOH map a few days ago.took that one right under everyones noses lol. and just becuase its a game dosnt mean you have to be nice to the other sides. all my years of playing games not once have i ever given anyone a chance. so if you want nice and kind people goto the WW1 arena please. and leave the MAs to the big boys who actually wanna win.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2011, 06:52:31 PM »
lol actually we won that LWOH map a few days ago.took that one right under everyones noses lol. and just becuase its a game dosnt mean you have to be nice to the other sides. all my years of playing games not once have i ever given anyone a chance. so if you want nice and kind people goto the WW1 arena please. and leave the MAs to the big boys who actually wanna win.

again I'm not complaining about u ladies and as I have stated previously I FRICKEN LOVE U GUYS. I'm up to 40 something vterd kills and it's only the 8th day of the tour. As for leave the MAs to the big boys... c'mon man ur not being serious are you? You don't have a good stick in your entire squad you can't take a base without dropping all the hangers  cause u guys are skilless (this was proven today in off hours arena when u guys tried taking 49 without dropping all the hangers and u guys got  :ahand ). Again you guys keep confusing numbers will skill     :banana:
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »
again I'm not complaining about u ladies and as I have stated previously I FRICKEN LOVE U GUYS. I'm up to 40 something vterd kills and it's only the 8th day of the tour. As for leave the MAs to the big boys... c'mon man ur not being serious are you? You don't have a good stick in your entire squad you can't take a base without dropping all the hangers  cause u guys are skilless (this was proven today in off hours arena when u guys tried taking 49 without dropping all the hangers and u guys got  :ahand ). Again you guys keep confusing numbers will skill     :banana:

im not saying your complaining. im talking about the others who complain. and just because we drop the hangars dosnt mean we dont have skills. we took A136 without even dropping the hangars. carpeted the town with lancs deacked the town with 110s and droped troops all without even going near the field. man i love it when people think we "vTARDS" dont have skill.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2011, 07:10:53 PM »
is this thread STILL going????  Amazing.  It is truly amazing the kinds of attention Special Olympians can generate.

What was that saying again, something about a winning a medal at the Special Olympics...  :headscratch:

:D
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »
I would encourage everyone to expose themselves to individuals

Great, half our squad just violated their probation...
-AoM-

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2011, 08:11:55 PM »
Great, half our squad just violated their probation...

parole     :cry
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »
im not saying your complaining. im talking about the others who complain. and just because we drop the hangars dosnt mean we dont have skills. we took A136 without even dropping the hangars. carpeted the town with lancs deacked the town with 110s and droped troops all without even going near the field. man i love it when people think we "vTARDS" dont have skill.
:rofl :rofl :rofl
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline aleric

• Zinc Member
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2011, 10:16:08 PM »
ak ak

Which comment was this?

vALERIC

Offline mausil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
well well Im gonna stop whatch this tread as it was funny in the begining but now ..is just boring just to read the same things over and over :furious and who have the bigger cock in AH ..thats just patetic :uhoh
MAUSIL