Author Topic: The Kappa rumors are true  (Read 5005 times)

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: The Kappa rumors are true
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »
is .report broken?
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 09:57:14 PM »
is .report broken?

who are we reporting?
-AoM-

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 10:00:59 PM »
who are we reporting?
anyone and everyone  :cheers:
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
AoM Gravity = 20 ft/s2

that's gay I get 32 ft/s2
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 10:39:37 PM »
is .report broken?

Wussies use dot report.

Why call the principal when we can just handle this at the playground....no need for snitching.

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 02:20:17 AM »
AoM Gravity = 20 ft/s2

why those mudda... I thought it was suppose to be 19.5 ft/s2

lol

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 03:02:00 AM »
why those mudda... I thought it was suppose to be 19.5 ft/s2

lol
You just dont let fat chicks in your plane. You arent about fun. Hmmmm, maybe thats why I auger so often. Damn, Corky must be flying with an elephant sized b$%#$ in his plane.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 03:20:16 AM »
Oh I thought you meant this weight loss trick

http://youtu.be/EndCtBuj0pU
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 03:21:21 AM »
I never get called a cheater  :(
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 03:46:13 AM »
I never get called a cheater  :(

Liar, Dorkhorse called you a cheater just the other day.  Of course what makes that even more lulzworthy is that he's a shade vulcher.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 04:04:37 AM »
Landing 26 and 28 kills in a 262 does nothing for the validity of their skills.  That kind of super "goodness" needs another arena all to itself.  Yes, I got  :ahand from kappa and got to watch their shenanigans up close.  They fly as a team and make high G turns and NEVER get hit. 

I know that I am still steamnig from the 3 minute encounter that ended with the instant tower trip, so while I am still angry enough to have my say. 

We had a nice group finally working together against bishops who rolled the map and reset it in early morning time for the second straight morning.  Aware that we had dar dots near our air base on the front we returned to protect it to find 2 knight 262s (guess who).  Their uber teamwork depleted our forces at the same time that bishops took down the FHS.  I really don't think this was their intent, and I don't "blame" them for having fun.

What I am painfully reminded of however, the Main Arena is less and less about team play.  :(  It has its moments, but then it goes back to that same old place where the same 2 guys win first place on the front page month after month.  The same guy takes massive hits in his tank time after time and sends you to the tower first ping any angle or distance, and the same guy in a gun shoots you 2k away every time, when you can't hit a bomber the size of a barn 20 ft in front of you.

Ack Ack, recently asked me why don't I take a break from the game (good advice)  My answer is still the same, I am holding out hopes that the next update or one coming soon will have enough new choices in game play, for me to ignore such trivial things, like how much my own skills / computer / connection suck and upgrade my subscription for 6 months. {end random rant}

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 04:13:37 AM »
so how can you tell his plane weighs less
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 05:15:43 AM »
so how can you tell his plane weighs less

:rofl
now posting as SirNuke

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 05:29:31 AM »
Liar, Dorkhorse called you a cheater just the other day.  Of course what makes that even more lulzworthy is that he's a shade vulcher.
:lol I forgot about that.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 06:03:54 AM »
Landing 26 and 28 kills in a 262 does nothing for the validity of their skills.  That kind of super "goodness" needs another arena all to itself.  Yes, I got  :ahand from kappa and got to watch their shenanigans up close.  They fly as a team and make high G turns and NEVER get hit.  

I know that I am still steamnig from the 3 minute encounter that ended with the instant tower trip, so while I am still angry enough to have my say.

We had a nice group finally working together against bishops who rolled the map and reset it in early morning time for the second straight morning.  Aware that we had dar dots near our air base on the front we returned to protect it to find 2 knight 262s (guess who).  Their uber teamwork depleted our forces at the same time that bishops took down the FHS.  I really don't think this was their intent, and I don't "blame" them for having fun.

What I am painfully reminded of however, the Main Arena is less and less about team play.  :(  It has its moments, but then it goes back to that same old place where the same 2 guys win first place on the front page month after month.  The same guy takes massive hits in his tank time after time and sends you to the tower first ping any angle or distance, and the same guy in a gun shoots you 2k away every time, when you can't hit a bomber the size of a barn 20 ft in front of you.

Ack Ack, recently asked me why don't I take a break from the game (good advice)  My answer is still the same, I am holding out hopes that the next update or one coming soon will have enough new choices in game play, for me to ignore such trivial things, like how much my own skills / computer / connection suck and upgrade my subscription for 6 months. {end random rant}

I'm not sure if you are one of those "up and defend or go to the DA" guys but I'll use the equivalent here anyway since it is the universal and all-inclusive answer to all problems and/or perceived problems in AH....

Work as a team to shoot them down or go to the dueling arena.  Simple. It's only two of them. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla