Author Topic: The Kappa rumors are true  (Read 5003 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: The Kappa rumors are true
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »
Name names of who did it
who cares?  Why does it matter?  They'll be replaced by other suckage filled dweebs.  It's the idea that needs to die.

or why bother posting another screenshot?

What other screen?

I swapped nothing,
If you would youd see it's the same.  Insisting it's something it aint.

my point has been proven.
Abracadabra?  You say it's so and so it is? 
What spotlight?  Who pays attention to post count?  Who does anything with any "spotlight" in this game or forum? There's no spotlight.  I say thanks when I get lots of wtg's for landing kills cause it's plain bad manners not to, but otherwise what spotlight?  I don't use my "fame" at all, I don't pretend I'm anybody special, don't want or expect special treatment, don't entertain the 152 "fame" other than using that to give good tips on it out of some altruism - don't even speak up e.g. in scenarios when people say pretty wrong stuff about the 152, don't even try to be particularly chummy on the forums -- zero crony bias: ill agree with Krusty or call BS on you regardless. 

The only reason this got posted is because those guys need it stuck to em.  They are the worst breed of dweeb and deserve to be shown how "not even wrong" they are the same way Voss was. And it's not their names that matter but the meme they perpetuate. What does it matter if it's me or someone else who shows this?  It doesn't.  What do I get out of being in the "spotlight"?  The only such thing I get from this game is from a few good friends and squaddies and it's done in the "privacy" of sqd vox and text...  That ain't spotlight.  There's no such thing as spotlight, any more than there's any special credence with post count or join date.

The only spotlight shining in this game is on having fun.  These guys want to spoil that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:49:15 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »
Exploiting and cheating are definitely different animals.   :aok

Which of the two does hacking come under? I would say both.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:48:42 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2011, 02:34:51 PM »
I was the victim of an exploit once........  Didn't like it at the time, but in hindsight realized it really wasn't something to be upset at the person about.  After all, they didn't write the exploit.  So I would say there is a difference between the two.   :old:

Which of the two does hacking come under? I would say both.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2011, 02:41:27 PM »
This is one of many threads with the same outcome.   The one thing they have in common is that those "exposed" don't care.  If they did, they wouldn't have made the accusations to begin with.

But when you constantly need the attention and in turn give the accusers the attention they seek, hu negate your stance.  
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »
Congrats you guys someday maybe you'll get the kind of pm's I do  :neener:

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »
Mash I like were your going with this :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2011, 03:53:08 PM »
This is one of many threads with the same outcome.   The one thing they have in common is that those "exposed" don't care.  If they did, they wouldn't have made the accusations to begin with.
Who cares that they don't care?  The less credibility they have the less the next guy will take their BS seriously.  And I don't buy that all of these guys couldn't be made to see the truth rather than tickle them where they're vulnerable - their naiveness: any sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from [...]

But when you constantly need the attention and in turn give the accusers the attention they seek, hu negate your stance.   
No problem, I don't take my stance seriously.  How do the accusers get attention when their names are left out?  No one was exposed here.  It's not about the people but the ideas.

Congrats you guys someday maybe you'll get the kind of pm's I do  :neener:
Heard it over range just the other day and one the two guys echoing each other about it actually agreed he'd have to film it next time to have a leg to stand on.. I'd told him he can't just puncture into dead space, he has to puncture armor into something that matters.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:01:02 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
Mash I like were your going with this :)
:cheers:
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2011, 05:26:24 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2011, 05:31:38 PM »
My thought on this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AK-C0ujQck

Something I've always wondered... if nobody cares, why does Jimmy keep doing it?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2011, 06:08:46 PM »
UGH these types of threads... :rolleyes:

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
UGH these types of threads... :rolleyes:

(Image removed from quote.)
You're right, I should've edited grizz and moot out of the 262 screenshot.  I didn't think about it because it never occurred to me that someone would pay attention to that detail.

I frankly don't give a rat's about "epeen".  If you're stuck on the "who" rather than the "what" in this thread, you missed the point.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2011, 06:45:08 PM »

So they're just trolling then?  Ha, no.  I can sniff a troll out like I can sniff out an afk bogey on climb out.  I can almost taste their tears through the PM's.  It's just a combination of not being able to come to grips with their own suckage while also digressing to toddler-like tantrums.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2011, 06:50:14 PM »
You're right, I should've edited grizz and moot out of the 262 screenshot.  I didn't think about it because it never occurred to me that someone would pay attention to that detail.

I frankly don't give a rat's about "epeen".  If you're stuck on the "who" rather than the "what" in this thread, you missed the point.

I get the point Moot.  I have seen you handle other subjects more intelligently is all.

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!