Author Topic: The Kappa rumors are true  (Read 5043 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: The Kappa rumors are true
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »
It's missing its tail yes, but even more interesting is this mechanical device found near the bottom part of his craft.  What is it?  And even more importantly, why is the material between it and the plane that obviously attaches it seemingly invisible?

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2011, 05:56:32 PM »
Rumors about Kappa?  I've heard bunches of them and I don't know if I would believe any of them.  I've heard that Kappa was a she, a he, a she-male, a transvestite, a cross-dresser, but never that he/she/it (pick which rumor you believe), was a Haxxor!  The bottom line is that the community has always been full of rumors and like bung-holes... everybody's got one!  I'm, one of those "gotta see it to believe it", kinda guys and I haven't seen it!   

All the Best...

Jay

Aren't you thinking of silat?
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »
mk-84, just ignore them, it's the best option to the nonsense they are trying to make you think is serious :D

"I can't breath...ooh stop stop stop"  :rofl
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
It's missing its tail yes, but even more interesting is this mechanical device found near the bottom part of his craft.  What is it?  And even more importantly, why is the material between it and the plane that obviously attaches it seemingly invisible?

(Image removed from quote.)

that lil thing you have circled is the clipboard bug, I've seen it alot, it's when you minimize the clipboard you see that, tails there its just blocked in that shot  :aok  case solved, We'll resume our regular programming now
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
Meticulous analysis and cleaning up of that surreptitiously captured anomaly

Kappa's secret is flagrantly obvious
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline doomed

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2011, 06:24:16 PM »
Landing 26 and 28 kills in a 262 does nothing for the validity of their skills.  That kind of super "goodness" needs another arena all to itself.  Yes, I got  :ahand from kappa and got to watch their shenanigans up close.  They fly as a team and make high G turns and NEVER get hit. 

I know that I am still steamnig from the 3 minute encounter that ended with the instant tower trip, so while I am still angry enough to have my say. 

We had a nice group finally working together against bishops who rolled the map and reset it in early morning time for the second straight morning.  Aware that we had dar dots near our air base on the front we returned to protect it to find 2 knight 262s (guess who).  Their uber teamwork depleted our forces at the same time that bishops took down the FHS.  I really don't think this was their intent, and I don't "blame" them for having fun.

What I am painfully reminded of however, the Main Arena is less and less about team play.  :(  It has its moments, but then it goes back to that same old place where the same 2 guys win first place on the front page month after month.  The same guy takes massive hits in his tank time after time and sends you to the tower first ping any angle or distance, and the same guy in a gun shoots you 2k away every time, when you can't hit a bomber the size of a barn 20 ft in front of you.

Ack Ack, recently asked me why don't I take a break from the game (good advice)  My answer is still the same, I am holding out hopes that the next update or one coming soon will have enough new choices in game play, for me to ignore such trivial things, like how much my own skills / computer / connection suck and upgrade my subscription for 6 months. {end random rant}

i know how ya feel chillil. i quit over a month ago for same reasons. maybe someday ill get the itch again. good luck in your addiction.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
that lil thing you have circled is the clipboard bug, I've seen it alot, it's when you minimize the clipboard you see that, tails there its just blocked in that shot  :aok  case solved, We'll resume our regular programming now

No, it's not that.  I'm tired of living a lie.

Meticulous analysis and cleaning up of that surreptitiously captured anomaly
Kappa's secret is flagrantly obvious

You can't hide it any longer moot.  I'm blowing the door right off this thang.

Further analysis and rendering due to a favor from a friend who works for the CIA, shows this mechanical device zoomed and cleaned up.  There are clear markings on the bottom right corner.  I am confident that with one more rendering we will know once and for all how kappa is cheating.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:40:00 PM by grizz441 »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »

There you have it.  Smoking gun evidence.  I also suspect, while I cannot prove (AT this time) that this hack somehow prevents other players from filming it, which would explain why nobody else has been able to prove it yet.  It's a good thing my good conscience and my buddy at the CIA came through to bring this out to the public.  Let the flaming begin!

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »

Further analysis and rendering due to a favor from a friend who works for the CIA, shows this mechanical device zoomed and cleaned up.  There are clear markings on the bottom right corner.  I am confident that with one more rendering we will know once and for all how kappa is cheating.

MMM...K.. Although I cant account for Kappa cheating, Im thoroughly convinced now he was the other shooter on the grassy knoll
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »

OMG

Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »

Ok everyone. May I have your attention for a moment?

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2011, 09:48:49 PM »
Anybody else wanna join the self promote thread? <3
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »