Author Topic: Hiding Carriers  (Read 16327 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: Hiding Carriers
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »
WOW...Vguys must have switched over to nits, someone on nits side doing good job of hiding cv 82......but but wait....only bish hide cv's. Nits would never ever ruin everyones fun (like DMG says) now would they :salute

all sides hide them at times, bishops seem to do it more though.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2011, 02:30:43 PM »
WOW...Vguys must have switched over to nits, someone on nits side doing good job of hiding cv 82......but but wait....only bish hide cv's. Nits would never ever ruin everyones fun (like DMG says) now would they :salute

Did they magically find the hidden Bish CV?

Have they winned teh warz yet?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
all sides hide them at times, bishops seem to do it more though.
We don't need to tell you which squad historically flys bish.... :bolt:
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2011, 02:43:55 PM »
We don't need to tell you which squad historically flys bish.... :bolt:

lol nope, but when i seen the Vguys must have switched knit comment i was thinking  it's time to change sides lol.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2011, 03:22:50 PM »
lol nope, but when i seen the Vguys must have switched knit comment i was thinking  it's time to change sides lol.

You do realize that they did fly Knit for quite a while sometime ago.....I got my wings by defending their NOE's and CV raids... :D

And on the subject of others doing it...all sides do it...but in all seriousness it has become prevalent on the bish side of late...even us Bish guys are getting sick of it...but I'm a minority cause apparently the majority have spoken and chose this method of play. The moving of CV's out of combat areas in general is not frowned upon...it is a pain in the butt...it is the blatent use of a known glitch which has gotten up the noses of people...actually...it is probably more the fact that some can find a way to reason that it is a legitimate tactic due to the fact that it is there and nothing has been done to stop it so the boss must think it is ok (this is what has sparked my input to it anyway)....
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:24:30 PM by SPKmes »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »
You do realize that they did fly Knit for quite a while sometime ago.....I got my wings by defending their NOE's and CV raids... :D

And on the subject of others doing it...all sides do it...but in all seriousness it has become prevalent on the bish side of late...even us Bish guys are getting sick of it...but I'm a minority cause apparently the majority have spoken and chose this method of play. The moving of CV's out of combat areas in general is not frowned upon...it is a pain in the butt...it is the blatent use of a known glitch which has gotten up the noses of people...actually...it is probably more the fact that some can find a way to reason that it is a legitimate tactic due to the fact that it is there and nothing has been done to stop it so the boss must think it is ok (this is what has sparked my input to it anyway)....

i agree, and the Pic in the OP's post is the map which has the glitch, right where the CV was at, how conveinant lol  you fly 50 B29's up there and drop on it and it will stay right there undamaged. like you i to am done with this thread, only ones that can change the problem are the sources they won't so i'll leave it at that.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2011, 03:48:56 PM »
i agree, and the Pic in the OP's post is the map which has the glitch, right where the CV was at, how conveinant lol  you fly 50 B29's up there and drop on it and it will stay right there undamaged. like you i to am done with this thread, only ones that can change the problem are the sources they won't so i'll leave it at that.

Wrong....

HTC could modify the game to...
1) fix the bug so the CV can receive damage in all places on the map.
2) put a timer on the CV so that if its out of action for too long, you lose it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:49:21 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »

Well DMG you best get on 200 and spread the word to rooks and nits also about taking out hangers, because in YOUR own words right now they are ruining game play for everyone. So man up and spread the word :salute

so either you have a crush on me ( if so I'm flattered ) or you just like picking on me on the forums cause you lack the ability to do so in the game lol skilless tard
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2011, 04:39:49 PM »
so either you have a crush on me ( if so I'm flattered ) or you just like picking on me on the forums cause you lack the ability to do so in the game lol skilless tard

and you wonder why you had to post an mile long thread about people picking on you :rofl. Only a 12 year old.....no wait...10.....no wait 5 would have a come back like "skill less tard". But DMG your right about all and everyone in this game must bow to you.....NOT even!!!!! BTW change your name it's very disrespectful :salute
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2011, 04:43:00 PM »
Now don't be a vHole  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2011, 04:43:12 PM »
you loose it.

Holy hell Ardy.  Next time U misspell that word I'm booting you.

Offline Groth

• Nickel Member
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2011, 04:43:23 PM »
Basically pointless .... if powers that be didn't want CV's moved off to far side of the moon, it wouldn't happen. I'm not talking players.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2011, 04:45:22 PM »
Basically pointless .... if powers that be didn't want CV's moved off to far side of the moon, it wouldn't happen. I'm not talking players.

Same with someone telling other side where they are....... don't ya think?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »
Holy hell Ardy.  Next time U misspell that word I'm booting you.

:rofl :rofl
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2011, 04:51:12 PM »
That cv in the first is not really within the map.

If it were, it would be damagable.

The problem is that people think driving a cv off the map or taking bombers off map is a valid tactic.