Author Topic: Bish Are dead.  (Read 2710 times)

Offline derkojote23

• Zinc Member
Bish Are dead.
« on: August 17, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »
With the squads moving to the rooks recently the very situation I said before would happen with a 3-sided war has. Exploiting the game by over balancing was inevitable. No fix other then ask them not to move sides, LOL fat chance, or making it a 2 sided conflict as it should have been. Since most of the people that make DEV for the game no longer really care what the players want, and with the new MMOS coming out very soon this is a good time to take my leave, its been a good run over all but the GV "fix" that only made it more messed up, and with the continued exploitations that HTC simply says is LAG or just does not bother to fix, I cant continue to pay to be played. Been a nice 10 years all in all, but time to call it. Hope HTC wakes up before they go the way of SWG.  :salute

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Bish Are dead.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 03:29:44 PM »
Melodramatic, much?

Your overreaction is just that.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 03:35:00 PM »
With the squads moving to the rooks recently the very situation I said before would happen with a 3-sided war has. Exploiting the game by over balancing was inevitable. No fix other then ask them not to move sides, LOL fat chance, or making it a 2 sided conflict as it should have been. Since most of the people that make DEV for the game no longer really care what the players want, and with the new MMOS coming out very soon this is a good time to take my leave, its been a good run over all but the GV "fix" that only made it more messed up, and with the continued exploitations that HTC simply says is LAG or just does not bother to fix, I cant continue to pay to be played. Been a nice 10 years all in all, but time to call it. Hope HTC wakes up before they go the way of SWG.  :salute

....and your ingame name was ???? Who are you? If there were soooooo many issues with the game why haven't we seen much of you complaining?

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 03:42:06 PM »

Just think of all the more targets you can shoot at.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 03:43:20 PM »
I also wouldn't pin ANY hopes on World of Planes or World of Warplanes. Neither one looks very promising.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 03:51:20 PM »
Maybe the teams in Aces High are in need of conference realignment.   :noid

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
If it's so seriously out of whack as he claims then the offending teams will only be able to from Bf109Es, Ju87s, and P-40Es because of ENY limits. He should easily be able to beat them off with a single spixteen.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 04:02:34 PM »
If it's so seriously out of whack as he claims then the offending teams will only be able to from Bf109Es, Ju87s, and P-40Es because of ENY limits. He should easily be able to beat them off with a single spixteen.

as long as they don't pork all the FHs.  :D
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 04:07:51 PM »
Maybe the teams in Aces High are in need of conference realignment.   :noid

Are you suggesting that the Bishops should join the Big 10?
:)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 04:11:45 PM »
Are you suggesting that the Bishops should join the Big 10?
:)

No, but I am certainly suggesting that the Knights leave the Big12.

Offline Infidelz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 04:23:55 PM »
What is a Bish? :banana:

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 04:24:41 PM »
The pendulum swings to and fro.... deal with it.  Don't worry, it will swing back your way so you will once again have an easy go at things.  In the mean time, know that the world does not revolve around you and that no matter what the sun will in fact rise tomorrow morning.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 04:27:05 PM »
No, but I am certainly suggesting that the Knights leave the Big12.

..wait  iof  anything The  Knights would  be  the  SEC , Rooks the Big 10(12?) and  Bish are the SWAC V2.2..err  Big 12(10?)

That would make Juggler the  Teaxas A&M of  Aces high, and  the  VTards  would be  "That School down South"
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 04:29:33 PM »
Maybe the bishops should leave the Mountain West.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »
He should easily be able to beat them off with a single spixteen.
But then he'll go blind.