Author Topic: Worst movie you have ever watched?  (Read 6790 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: Worst movie you have ever watched?
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2011, 03:26:55 PM »
Cujo's up there...  I've got one that will beat it though.

When I was in college, a buddy and I went to the local video store.  There was a movie called something along the lines of 'Caveman', not the one with Ringo Starr in it.  Back said it was something to do with a caveman following the people that killed his tribe.  I don't know why we picked it up, but we did.

So...  Caveman returns from a hunting trip, finds all of the people at his collection of huts dead, stuff on fire.  There are tracks leading away from it.  For the next hour, you are treated to video of the caveman walking through wilderness, looking at the occasional animal that he passes by.  Caveman eventually comes across a nest of ostrich eggs, uses a bone to break them open.  Realizes the bone can be used as a club.  Walks again for another 20 minutes or so.  Winds up at a cliff.  Throws the bone off the cliff.  The end.

After the first 10 minutes, it became an exercise in morbid fascination for us to see what happens next.  We were left in awe that this thing existed.

If you're going to pick on Starship Troopers, the third one is by far the worst of the lot.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2011, 03:26:55 PM »
ALL the Harry Potters.....

ALL the Twilights.....

If you don't like them, why do you keep watching them?

As for me... I really didn't care for "being John Malkavich." Also, I watched the Eddie Murphy movie "Boomerang" but left about 1/3 into it to go talk to the girl working the popcorn machine.

-Sik 
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline ArcticKat

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2011, 03:39:40 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Y2-OnqfWw&feature=related

i remember my wife and i had our first fight over this movie, she loved it and i'll never get that 90 minutes of my life back. :uhoh
"That Fokker's a Messerschmitt!"

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2011, 04:20:52 PM »
.....and monkey-fightin' Snakes only a monkey-fightin' Plane.

Haha that was on TV the other day so I finally decided to watch it.  When that edited for TV line came up I busted out laughing!  Yes it was a horrible movie but I knew that going in to it.  I have to admit though that I was having fun making fun of it.  Definitely a movie worthy of MST3K style critique!  As dumb as a movie it was I have to admit it was mildly entertaining.  I've definitely seen worse.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »
my GF at the time drug me to the theatre to see "Legally Blonde."   i was sleeping within 30 minutes, and wound up getting mad at her for getting mad at me for falling asleep.  i got no booty that night, ergo making it the worst freaking movie of all time.   that, and the fact that it really is the worst freaking movie of ALL time.
-AoM-

Offline stash

• Zinc Member
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2011, 05:07:08 PM »
If you don't like them, why do you keep watching them? 

Who said I keep watching them?

I had to watch them to decide they sucked, and they did indeed, IMO.

Dude, it's okay if you're a Potter and Twighlight fan.

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »
they had costums?  :rofl
That by far is one of the creepier thoughts.  So was that Connery's pajamas or something? :rofl
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:49 PM »
War of The Worlds II: The Next Wave

It came out after the Spielberg version...I bought it at Blockbuster when they went out of business for $1.00..it was one of the last movies left lol.

Not to mention Kid from Kid N Play is the best actor in the movie, the graphics are horrible and the writing atrocious lol....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1183733/

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2011, 06:08:23 PM »
Any of the ruby ray Moore dolomite movies.
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »
... Not to mention Kid from Kid N Play is the best actor in the movie ...

dam that must be bad!  :rofl
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2011, 06:37:18 PM »
There was a movie called something along the lines of 'Caveman', not the one with Ringo Starr in it. 

Oh, man.  That does sound like it beats even Cujo.  Yikes!

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2011, 09:57:26 PM »
Executive Decision, with kurt russell
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2011, 10:02:14 PM »
Forgot one........

"Its Pat"

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2011, 10:33:37 PM »
 Ive seen alot of bad ones. Lately it would be "Unstoppable". Ever count the number of scenes showing a helicopter? Just really bad.

~AoM~

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 10:40:10 PM »
Cujo's up there...  I've got one that will beat it though.

When I was in college, a buddy and I went to the local video store.  There was a movie called something along the lines of 'Caveman', not the one with Ringo Starr in it.  Back said it was something to do with a caveman following the people that killed his tribe.  I don't know why we picked it up, but we did.

So...  Caveman returns from a hunting trip, finds all of the people at his collection of huts dead, stuff on fire.  There are tracks leading away from it.  For the next hour, you are treated to video of the caveman walking through wilderness, looking at the occasional animal that he passes by.  Caveman eventually comes across a nest of ostrich eggs, uses a bone to break them open.  Realizes the bone can be used as a club.  Walks again for another 20 minutes or so.  Winds up at a cliff.  Throws the bone off the cliff.  The end.

After the first 10 minutes, it became an exercise in morbid fascination for us to see what happens next.  We were left in awe that this thing existed.

If you're going to pick on Starship Troopers, the third one is by far the worst of the lot.

Wiley.
Oh god, that takes the cake, by far worst ever  :huh
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat