Author Topic: Here we go again.....They're back.  (Read 1954 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Here we go again.....They're back.
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »
I still say there needs to be support convoys that can be tracked, assaulted, and attrition put on CV's that will eventually lead to them popping back to port because they've starved to death.  Not only does it give Jabbos something to hunt, and make Hiding CV's completely worthless, but it also would give a great mission for the PBY I hear they're adding.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 08:28:53 PM »
I think from what I've read so far, I get the impression that convoys etc. may be a little too complex a solution.

I'm diggin on the timer idea.

I think if you start getting into tracking convoys etc. it would lead to a whole nother side of the game.

Dare I mention it???

Ok........Subs.

But I give the BIG thumbs up to the timer idea for now. Seems like a rather simple solution.                      For now.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 10:16:21 PM »
id like to see a cv slowerly rebuild itself at a port. Kinda like that old game Raid on Bungling Bay. You could bomb it while its being built and slow down its build time.

~AoM~

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 10:48:52 PM »
It might be a coding issue.

Some of you guys are a bit harsh with your words, all over a game.   :headscratch:

LOL!  Yeah, they can figure out how to code an entire flight and land battle sim but can't figure this out?

Did I mention that I  LOL'd?
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2011, 02:51:50 AM »
Why don't we all just join this squad and be one big bad arse posse =!!! That would so rock dude  :rock
Lighten up Francis