Author Topic: Spotlight on Spying  (Read 4165 times)

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
Re: Spotlight on Spying
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2011, 09:04:27 AM »
I think we should have a sticky'd spy list and a list of all name changes.

SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »
 :lol Why am I still  :O when I see this stuff ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
I did indeed. i emailed numerous screenies, AHF files and even a link to a private YouTube video which only they (HTC) could access showing the squad flipping sides, flipping accounts and numerous "needle in a haystack" CV discoveries. I CC'd all that into our squad email also. At least 40 people can attest to it being sent.

Nothing was done, therefore it must be ok.

Did you follow it up with a phone call?  Make sure someone saw it?  At work I always follow up an important email with a phone call to make sure it didn't get caught in a spam filter by the mail server, it's saved me from a fair amount of grief over the years.

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
It's better than you think. This squad actually share each others login information so they can switch to a (currently) non-playing account to find CV's, persons, etc. without having to worry about the country change cooldown.

Here's where typing on the correct channel while trying to grief-track a player across the map all goes horribly wrong;
(Image removed from quote.)

And here's where they decide that the first sentence of the ToS are not applicable to them

ToS
1.  Use of your Account is expressly limited to you.  Your Account may not be transferred to any other party, temporarily or permanently.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/HiTech-Creations/Policies/htc-toc.html

Wait a minute....
After being told by numerous people who must have hearing difficulty that I sound like Dallas and him hearing similar comments.  I logged in as him for a sortie and tried to pass myself off as someone I wasn't.  Was this a violation of the TOS?  It did prove our point that we don't sound like each other because it didn't fool anybody.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:28:07 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »
Wait a minute....
After being told by numerous people who must have hearing difficulty that I sound like Dallas and him hearing similar comments.  I logged in for a sortie and tried to pass myself off as someone I wasn't.  Was this a violation of the TOS?  It did prove our point that we don't sound like each other because it didn't fool anybody.

Yes, u outed yourself. U r booted. I've never had a shade in my life.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2011, 12:07:02 PM »
I never realized I was in the closet in the first place.

"It takes a big man to cry.  But it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"
     Jack Handey
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:15:41 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline vafiii

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2011, 12:09:09 PM »
Spyginas. All of 'em!

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2011, 01:23:47 PM »
Yes, u outed yourself. U r booted. I've never had a shade in my life.

From your lips to nobody's ears?  How do we know that?   :headscratch:

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:50 PM »
It's better than you think. This squad actually share each others login information so they can switch to a (currently) non-playing account to find CV's, persons, etc. without having to worry about the country change cooldown.

Here's where typing on the correct channel while trying to grief-track a player across the map all goes horribly wrong;

And here's where they decide that the first sentence of the ToS are not applicable to them

ToS
1.  Use of your Account is expressly limited to you.  Your Account may not be transferred to any other party, temporarily or permanently.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/HiTech-Creations/Policies/htc-toc.html
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2011, 02:23:55 PM »
I never realized I was in the closet in the first place.

"It takes a big man to cry.  But it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"
     Jack Handey

Sunbat heard that one many a times while sitting on his Uncle Jack Handey's lap at Christmas.  Jack Handey sure did make a curmudgeonly Santa Claus from the stories I have heard.  Turns out Jack Handy has no issue with making a wide eyed child the butt of one of his many mean jokes.  A kid is crying cuz of what Jack said and Jack is crying from laughter from the real knee slapper he just told.  No one was amused except the jerk that was dressed up like Santa Claus.

That's why Sunbat now refers to him as Mean Old Uncle Jack Handey.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2011, 04:12:16 PM »
I say no swap!  Strip em of their perkies! :mad:

I don't think they have any, they lost them all hoing people in f4u-4s.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2011, 12:01:54 AM »
I don't think they have any, they lost them all hoing people in f4u-4s.

No Perked Corsairs in midwar.  And no soup for you!

Offline seano

• Copper Member
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2011, 03:22:00 AM »
I did indeed. i emailed numerous screenies, AHF files and even a link to a private YouTube video which only they (HTC) could access showing the squad flipping sides, flipping accounts and numerous "needle in a haystack" CV discoveries. I CC'd all that into our squad email also. At least 40 people can attest to it being sent.

Nothing was done, therefore it must be ok.

do you work for the I.R.S.? or the FBI? if you did all that because someone switched sides you are officially a NERD!

Offline AHTbolt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »
Easy short term solution just check the MW arena when the squad in question is there put out a call for head hunters in LW and swarm into the MW arena and pound them and let them know why. Do it every night for a week then tell them do it again and the same thing will happen.
AWWWWW CRAP YOU SHOT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the desert somewhere west of Kuwait 1991.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2011, 08:22:59 AM »
...if you did all that because someone switched sides you are officially a NERD!

He made it clear that he did all that because somebody was cheating. Do you approve of and encourage cheating?