Author Topic: 12 Hour Side Switch  (Read 1460 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: 12 Hour Side Switch
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 08:53:37 AM »
Announce on 200 what base your heading to seems to work, if there looking for a fight they will up.

On SAPP nights we use to do that all the time. Once they figured out we didn't want to capture the base and only wanted a fight, they stopped showing up. We could shoot the crap out of the place and nobody would bother because they knew we weren't going to try for the capture.

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 09:25:37 AM »
Spying is more prosperous than ever. Some squads have become so desperate for cv and unguarded base info that I've even made a couple bucks via paypal! And if you must know, I do have squads 'based' in each country. I just happen to work with certain members only of those squads and sometimes when no on is on and accepting info for a certain side, they get demolished. That's when we see two vs one country fighting and I do some of my best work. Managing a two pronged attack while also keeping them out of each others way is quite tricky.

So if you're tired of getting picked on, or having a tough time with score as a squad....maybe I can help. You just have to decide if you are really that dedicated to winning the war and getting your name in lights.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 09:54:12 AM »
On SAPP nights we use to do that all the time. Once they figured out we didn't want to capture the base and only wanted a fight, they stopped showing up. We could shoot the crap out of the place and nobody would bother because they knew we weren't going to try for the capture.

eventually that's what happened to us also, after awhile we would just deack the feild and announce on country feild # blah blah is deacked. sure some would up but never enough for a fun fight.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 10:14:27 AM »
Spying is more prosperous than ever. Some squads have become so desperate for cv and unguarded base info that I've even made a couple bucks via paypal! And if you must know, I do have squads 'based' in each country. I just happen to work with certain members only of those squads and sometimes when no on is on and accepting info for a certain side, they get demolished. That's when we see two vs one country fighting and I do some of my best work. Managing a two pronged attack while also keeping them out of each others way is quite tricky.

So if you're tired of getting picked on, or having a tough time with score as a squad....maybe I can help. You just have to decide if you are really that dedicated to winning the war and getting your name in lights.

:rofl  Does Mother know about this?
See Rule #4

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »
Who wouldn't up at a deacked field for a fair fight?!?!?!

Sum ppl

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 10:40:12 AM »
Who wouldn't up at a deacked field for a fair fight?!?!?!

Sum ppl

guess you missed the part of flying around for awhile BEFORE we deacked the base ( got to waste our ammo on something) we have no problems upping from a hot Field under attack, we do that more than not. but then again we don't care about preserving our K/D ratio like other squads do, if the Fields under attack why wouldn't that be a good place to fight ? unless ones worried about there precious k/d ratios
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »
I love the 12 hour rule could we make it longer, say 24 hours or a month  and get rid of xross country communications?

That would be awesome,

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2011, 04:46:48 PM »
Still nothing from HTC?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »
I love the 12 hour rule could we make it longer, say 24 hours or a month  and get rid of xross country communications?

That would be awesome,

no that would be anything but awesome.......more like extremely LAME "thank" you very much......

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »
no that would be anything but awesome.......more like extremely LAME "thank" you very much......

Your entitled to your opinion no need to thank me.

Anything less than 12 hours not only suck's but stink's as well. and so do back channel xcountry comms   :aok   

very much...,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »
The ability to switch sides (at will) to the lowest numbered country would be nice.  Only a paranoid horde monger would have a problem with that.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
The ability to switch sides (at will) to the lowest numbered country would be nice.  Only a paranoid horde monger would have a problem with that.

:noid :noid :noid :noid :noid

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 08:56:31 PM »
last time I fought the pigs I came from a further base and attacked the vulchers...which were pigs.....just sayin

:rofl :rofl :rofl

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »
The ability to switch sides (at will) to the lowest numbered country would be nice.  Only a paranoid horde monger would have a problem with that.

Pick a side and stay there .... I won't think less of you for not switching to help us.  :rofl

Offline BushLT1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2011, 11:02:59 PM »
Its hard to spi with this 12 hr thingy