Author Topic: Version 2.27 Patch 0  (Read 11985 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: Version 2.27 Patch 0
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »
I'm downloading the whole game, doing 200kb..could be worst  :aok I can't wait, the patch notes are ambitious  :x
now posting as SirNuke

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »
Looking forward to run the update, and kudos on the work HTC.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

I like

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 06:05:52 PM »
3rd attempt to load this at about 90 min a pop. Keeps throwing a Windows error & shuts it down?

Offline Infidelz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 06:22:37 PM »
download complete and installed. The aircraft models look very nice. The hills look like a bald guy with hair plugs.

My only complaint is the 190 points I just lost when the game locked up. This wasn't a half hour into the game. I think we need some more beta.

Infidelz.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 06:36:49 PM »
My download has crashed twice, no big deal. Patience is a virtue I'm finally mastering to some degree.

No disrepect intended but wouldn't it make sense to do several patches/updates over the course of several months as opposed to one massive update every 6-9 months? And yes, I join the chorus of borish boobs pounding the table for that blasted Me-410!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
3rd attempt to load this at about 90 min a pop. Keeps throwing a Windows error & shuts it down?

Try THIS  :devil

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »
Downloaded both patch and hires in under 10 mins. Installed both without a hitch. Ran the game offline for 15 mins. Everything looks great. No crashes. Will be up later online. Thanks for all your hard work HTC gang.   :salute :rock
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline THOORR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2012, 07:19:41 PM »
OK well i have downloaded it three times first i got screwed over by game and it never poped up the i downloaded it of your website and i installed it but there never was finish or anything I re downloaded it again and got the same thing. And i am 100% sure i downloaded the same thing i go and click on game an it say your version of aces high it out of date what is up with that. and Now i am re downloading the whole game and just saying if this doesn't work i well be very disaponted because first download took me 70 minutes second and third took me about 40 now re downloading the game is taking me over to hours.   

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2012, 07:31:06 PM »
Psssst...click "next" after download and not "cancel"  :cry
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 08:05:13 PM »
Psssst...click "next" after download and not "cancel"  :cry
Not an option I have the same problem now.

Just keeps re-looping back to what you see now every time you press yes.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 08:18:28 PM »
I had the same problem reported above with the auto patch. Once downloaded the installer didn't run, several attempts, then I tried to launch it manually, it shot some kind of Windows error. Sorry I didn't take note of it as I'd become frustrated but it was something like NICS security violation, and that's probably way off. So after deleting the tmpAH...exe file I tried again but no joy. Just the out of date message.

I went to the front page and dl'd the whole game, made a backup of my original game folder and installed on top of it.

All's well now.

Turned on all the new graphics, nice!  :x

Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2012, 08:24:54 PM »
 just manual download and stop giving skuzzy head aches
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:27 PM »
Did a manual download of the game and Hires pack and installed offline. Everything is working fine.

Once I understood how to use the C & V keys to set the fuze timer for the 88, I was single shot killing everything in the drone pattern 98% of my shots. The flack88 are going to make low alt anything inside of 15,000 feet of the base suicide if they are not targeted first in any raid. The timer is 5 seconds to explode at 5k yards.

So now the hoards will send in a pre hoard to target DAR, ords, fuel and Flack88. Lord help the mission that lets those regenerate while everyone is busy picking/vulching and chasing GV around in the bushes near the town with the troops low in a C47. Heck it's going to be fun picking CV planes off the bow with our own puffy ack when one gets parked in our face. Hitech should put about 2-3x the number of manned Flack88 at feilds and some on the shore bluffs along with the shore batteries and increase the range for the shore battery Flack88 fuze to 6k.

That would take a bite out of hoards but, give a wider range of space to hide in by the defenders until the Flack88 batteries are taken down.

The new Forum Cry.......PERK THE 88! It aint fair....waaaaaaa.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »
yep better rename it,     manned gun dweebs in the tower.   Welcome to their kill club.    :rolleyes:
The Few ***
F.P.H