Author Topic: The Church of David Wales  (Read 5727 times)

Offline SirJeeves

• Zinc Member
Re: The Church of David Wales
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:58 AM »
To Corkyjr:

This is one of reasons i made that thread. None of this is about ACES HIGH. I don't know about you but I actually like ww2 aviation and the game and talkin about it, not davidfails  :rolleyes:

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2012, 10:09:32 AM »
To Corkyjr:

This is one of reasons i made that thread. None of this is about ACES HIGH. I don't know about you but I actually like ww2 aviation and the game and talkin about it, not davidfails  :rolleyes:

who let the blasphemer into the room???? and worse, who the hell game him permission to speak his heathenous filth in a thread so hallow?????
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2012, 10:18:22 AM »
who let the blasphemer into the room???? and worse, who the hell game him permission to speak his heathenous filth in a thread so hallow?????
:rofl :aok

Offline AHTbolt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2012, 10:19:57 AM »
Beware of the AntiWales
AWWWWW CRAP YOU SHOT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the desert somewhere west of Kuwait 1991.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2012, 07:35:30 PM »

Offline 68valu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2012, 09:11:46 PM »
What are they gonna say when he dies? They gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He has wisdom? BULLshift, MAN!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:20:46 PM by 68valu »
Flying since tour 84

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2012, 09:44:42 PM »
To Corkyjr:

Ahh, but this IS about Aces High.  David Wales was ALL about Aces High.  How can you not recognize this simple truth and substantive parallel?  You MUST approach the writings of David with an open mind if you wish to have your AH demons expelled and be healed.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2012, 09:52:59 PM »
Accept it.  It's a DavidWales world.

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2012, 09:54:01 PM »
Ahh, but this IS about Aces High.  David Wales was ALL about Aces High.  How can you not recognize this simple truth and substantive parallel?  You MUST approach the writings of David with an open mind if you wish to have your AH demons expelled and be healed.

To expand upon this - To truly be enlightened you must remove all preconceived notions about David Wales and his teaching.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2012, 10:30:26 PM »
To Corkyjr:

As anyone can tell you, I have no interest in aviation history and play this game purely for perks and points, as well as to spread the word of David Wales.  I'm sorry that you haven't found enlightenment as of yet, but trust me Brother Jeeves, it will come.  Open your mind to the word :pray
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2012, 10:31:51 PM »
As anyone can tell you, I have no interest in aviation history and play this game purely for perks and points, as well as to spread the word of David Wales.  I'm sorry that you haven't found enlightenment as of yet, but trust me Brother Jeeves, it will come.  Open your mind to the word :pray

Praise be to Wales
 :pray
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2012, 10:56:25 PM »
The Lesson for the Day.

From the Gospel of David Wales, Book of General Discussion, Post 42:

"and if all fails well pelt them with walmart tins of baked beans , in which i can supply free of charge"

Thus sayeth the lord.

Amen

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2012, 12:15:20 AM »
The Lesson for the Day.

From the Gospel of David Wales, Book of General Discussion, Post 42:

"and if all fails well pelt them with walmart tins of baked beans , in which i can supply free of charge"

Thus sayeth the lord.

Amen

Verily
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 12:24:33 AM »
The Gospel of David Wales, Book of wishlist, Post 379:

"ive never done that ive touched a electric fence once to see if it hurt and it did"

The lesson? Don't touch an electric fence. If doth electricute our lord and savior, surely doth would electricute thee less worthy.